Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! (56900 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
ayzero6487:

abeg,u stupid jor...
lol lovely and awesome reply cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by hydeal(f): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2013

onila: abeg she wowo jor
[b]
u get eyes @all
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by tpia5: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
Vanneni: Meaning being attractive is synonymous to being sexy?

sexy means having se.x appeal. [this can be present with or without butt- it depends].

pretty means looking pretty.

you can be pretty without being sexy, and you can be sexy without necessarily being beautiful.

some women combine both while some dont.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
There's no way that girl is the sexiest Actress in Nigeria. She's not even close to be shortlisted. What exactly do we mean when we say someone is sexy? It seems as though anyone who acts sexy is presumed sexxy. Sexiness is determined by how attractive you look when you're not wearing anything sexually explicit. Sexiness does not also mean when someone has fat bumbum or booobs that's looking for an escape route. It's way deeper than that. She's not sexy, omotola is not sexy, Genevieve is not sexy, a lot of them are not sexy. They're just acting sexy.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Aikayy: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
blink182: I agree but I think she's short.

Lol! All this hype 4 a short girl?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
she sha fine,but looks rigid,mummy's girl.good pr though
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva: There's no way that girl is the sexiest Actress in Nigeria. She's not even close to be shortlisted. What exactly do we mean when we say someone is sexy? It seems as though anyone who acts sexy is presumed sexxy. Sexiness is determined by how attractive you look when you're not wearing anything sexually explicit. Sexiness does not also mean when someone has fat bumbum or booobs that's looking for an escape route. It's way deeper than that. She's not sexy, omotola is not sexy, Genevieve is not sexy, a lot of them are not sexy. They're just acting sexy.

Kai! Afam don spoil market for Nollywood actresses grin
I think that both Onotola and Genevieve are sexy.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Then you must be gay undecided sad angry
Afam4eva: There's no way that girl is the sexiest Actress in Nigeria. She's not even close to be shortlisted. What exactly do we mean when we say someone is sexy? It seems as though anyone who acts sexy is presumed sexxy. Sexiness is determined by how attractive you look when you're not wearing anything sexually explicit. Sexiness does not also mean when someone has fat bumbum or booobs that's looking for an escape route. It's way deeper than that. She's not sexy, omotola is not sexy, Genevieve is not sexy, a lot of them are not sexy. They're just acting sexy.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Afam4eva(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Then you must be gay undecided sad angry
The fact that your moniker has sexy in it doesn't make you sexy.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by kemzole(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
She's pretty,no doubt but sexy?,far from It, I don't see anything sexy about her
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
wow avoiding the fact that u are a gay mofo smdh
Afam4eva:
The fact that your moniker has sexy in it doesn't make you sexy.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Naturally she is not the sexiest...is just maintenance that's making her pretty..come to USA then u will know she is not pretty
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by claremont(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is sexy, I would smash!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
c++_crazy:
u can still make it ur problem, d owner didn't ignore or deny it
[size=38pt]?[/size]
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
tpia@:

sexy means having se.x appeal. [this can be present with or without butt- it depends].

pretty means looking pretty.

you can be pretty without being sexy, and you can be sexy without necessarily being beautiful.

some women combine both while some dont.
I get,thanks.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by jasgold1: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: She's ok,she looks like any regular undergraduate girl you see in this private universities

shes a graduate block head.... and didnt attend any of the uni you mentioned. know know....:-D
Will it hurt ur finger to type Shes hot..
or put pepper in your eyes if you just read and waka pass. APEcheesy

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by jasgold1: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
ikp4succes: Naturally she is not the sexiest...is just maintenance that's making her pretty..come to USA then u will know she is not pretty

thats why shes not in the U.S, we know there are many mermaids and fairies there...tongue #justsaying.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by TriggerHappy: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:

She is world class and yet does not make noise about it like some Ghanaian and Nigerian Igbo "Notice Me" Nollywood actresses harassing us on Nairaland with their Photoshopped bikini pictures and over made up faces.
Not a day pass by witout an idioticcccc gud 4 nuttin God forsaken nigerian say sumtin witout da word Ghanaian in it. Freak show y don't u direct ur anger n stupidityyyyy to ur useless government who is turning ur country into a grave yard. We don't give a phuck about u lot n ur shambolic country. GHANA FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by jasgold1: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Not a day pass by witout an idioticcccc gud 4 nuttin God forsaken nigerian say sumtin witout da word Ghanaian in it. Freak show y don't u direct ur anger n stupidityyyyy to ur useless government who is turning ur country into a grave yard. We don't give a phuck about u lot n ur shambolic country. GHANA FOR LIFE.

hahaha o jo.... your name truely suits you... i think you need to change it to
thumb happy.cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by jasgold1: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by fbabs(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
angryfine 4 where? cheap popularity.fine 4 where? cheap popularity.fine 4 where? cheap popularity.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
why all these jargons you just wrote? Am sure your girlfriend is not as beautiful as that chic! So until she n.aked for pisure before you go know say she sexy? Afam sef..... na wa to you o!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by carlos1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
How is this gal fine for cying out loud? Abeg give me Ini edo and Nadia Buhari anytime anyday. But if i wan marry, Na chioma chukwuka o, dat babe na correct wifey. I dey envy d Husby
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by carlos1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
berem: why all these jargons you just wrote? Am sure your girlfriend is not as beautiful as that chic! So until she n.aked for pisure before you go know say she sexy? Afam sef..... na wa to you o!

@ afam u r right, she is not sexy. C her face nah and her wrinkled laps for the other pics.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Gudiza(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
Men I just tire.... We're talking sexy ladies here and some ppl r calling Tonto dike and Omotola - cargoes .

I don't even know the other ppl cos I don't watch naija movies (bullshit acting & overall nastiness) but if these are the top on your list that tells me enough.

90% of all of nollywood are flat out ugly but majority'll say they're ok. The rest r just average most nigerians'll say they're super hot. Like I'm the only one seeing this? Lol

Seriously, we need to encourage younger and better looking people into entertainment. That's how it's done everywhere. So yeah this feline is definitely sizzling and a good actress I hear. She can get it this side.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by igboboy1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
blahcknproud:
Damilola Adegbite is a star, she's my favorite character in Tinsel and she was was even better in Flower girl. She's poised for greatness.

she is no longer on tinsel.lie lie......or do you mean she "was"?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by igboboy1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
this ofe manu babe fine wella...very different from the razz ones like jenifa and that other fat one.

Nne bia let me be your igwe and you will be my lolo
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Pretty, definitely.

Sexy...I guess it's up who finds what sexy.

She looks like the black/prettier version of Reese Witherspoon.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by whallley: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2013
igbo_barbie: She is very pretty no doubt, but not the sexiest
Guess you are right at the Moment she is
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2013
Orikinla: [img]http://4.bp..com/-xlUdQ7HI4fY/UVVc-dgo3lI/AAAAAAAAjtk/H0TEklFvjfQ/s1600/1+Damilola-Adegbite.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-43Igu-gS-jg/UVVdO0GmT2I/AAAAAAAAjts/KXw7MQq9z5E/s1600/Damilola+Adegbite+1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-N_6azfzF2ok/UVVdbLlmg0I/AAAAAAAAjt0/i1TRkuwQggg/s1600/Dami3.jpg[/img]

You may wanna dispute it, but no mater how you gonna twist it, Damilola Adegbite may not be the prettiest actress in Nollywood, but she is definitely the sexiest celebrity actress in Nigeria at the moment.
She can compete with any pretty and sexy actress anywhere, including in Bollywood and Hollywood.

She is the new sex symbol of the silver screen in Nigeria, from becoming famous as ‘Thelma Duke’ in Tinsel, Mnet Africa's first ever Nigerian soap-opera that made her a household name with millions of fans following on TV and guys drooling over her from Lagos to Johannesburg and so captivating as the florist Kemi in African Movie Academy Award winner, Michelle Bello's must see romantic comedy Flower Girl. She is Damilola Adegbite, the sexiest actress in Nigeria and she is poised to be the next Queen of Nollywood after the world famous Genevieve Nnaji.

http://totnaija..com/2013/03/damilola-adegbite-sexiest-actress-in.html

My Akwa-Ibom 'handbag' is more beautiful. Seriously.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by balogunsam(m): 1:10am On Mar 30, 2013
sexiest ke dis orikinla sef is starting to smell suspicious....abi its damilola using the username? see d way he responded to the other contending posts sef....d gal's pretty but not too much like that...I've seen many girls finer and waaaay hotter than her maybe not on screen but there are all d same. I bliv makeup made her up.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by balogunsam(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Trigger Happy:

Ghana for life!!!! yaaaaay!!!!!! dumb f**ktard! why come to NAIRAland in d first place? smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.