Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted (45953 Views)

Best Times To Make Dua (supplication) / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / For All Especially Muslims: Best Times To Make Dua' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by Maisuya1: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2013
Hi guys I just feel like sharing these treasures today. Before I get into the special secrete (open secrete to some) times for ASA (accelerated supplication acceptance). I will like to state a few things before hand.

According to our dear prophet (SAW) supplication is the sword of the believer , he (SAW) also told us that Allah is as u think of HIM (so make dua always and over everythin, coz Allah unlike us is pleased when u supplicate to Him, and ask with humility and with such conviction that Allah will answer u ), having two of this at the back of ur mind will put u in the best of mood for supplications.

SS 1(secrete sauce 1)

U know there are 3 set of special people that Allah stated that there are no barrier between Him and them when they make dua. In fact the prophet actually told us to fear the dua of one of them, as such duas are guaranteed to be accepted - that person is none other than the wronged soul ( a person oppressed, cheated etc). So when next u are oppressed (eg someone stole something very dear from u) rather than waste ur golden opportunity on cursing ur oppressor (even though Allah will deal with oppressors with or without ur dua, in this life, the next or both) I use mine to ask Allah for some pressing needs (I supplicatie so much during these kind of times that I often wonder how long does this golden window last smiley. )

SS 2

I once read a Hadith that when u pray for ur brother/sister (in Islam) angels ask for the same for you. (And u know between ur dua and that of angels which one has the most assurance of qubul? ). So when next u need a promotion or anything in life, look around for anyone in such need pray for him that Allah grants him that (he needs not know) and let the exalted angels who are closer to Allah than any of us ask Allah on ur behalf for that which ur heart desire.

SS 3

This one I call double barrel. The most loved to all of us (SAW) said that '...and when in sujud (during salat) strive to make dua, for u are most befitting to be answered', he (SAW) also said duas made between adhaan and iqaamah (call to prayer and standing for prayer resp.) are not rejected. So here is the recipe, between adhaan and start of prayer try to squeeze in some nawafil, and in ur sujud ask and ask and ask (until u hear the footstep of the imam entering the mosque) grin

SS 4 to infinity

When u r traveling, it is good time to make dua
When u have a guest/traveller he can make dua for u
Ur parents dua for u are very potent
Supplication when it's raining (for the rain is a form of Allah's mercy descending)

Pls feel free to add more if u have.

Finally note the etiquette of dua.
This was the dua of Yusuf/Joseph AS, after a fulfilled life in office in Egypt

“My Lord! Thou hast given me of the kingdom and taught me of the interpretation of sayings: Originator of the heavens and the earth! Thou art my guardian in this world and the hereafter; make me die a muslim and join me with the righteous " Q 12:101

And this was Yunus/Jonah AS in the belly of the whale

“There is no god but Thou: glory to Thee: I was indeed wrong!”

Note in this two instances these two great prophets made dua to Allah for particular needs, but rather than asking directly they glorified Allah and praised Him first and the tabled their requests.

Salaam

42 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by maclatunji: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2013
^Nna, this is what I call 'spiritual sharpness'.

2 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by Maisuya1: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
U won try? smiley
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wow. Alhamdulillahi.

1 Like

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by deols(f): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2013
I like this thread so so much. Everything comes back to mind. It is time to start maximising the benefits.

The prayer of the oppressed, the fact that when you are sick you are rewarded, etc are just so beautiful and reassuring. alhamdulillah that I am a Muslim.

I also Like the part of the prayers from one's parents. I seek that all of the time.I always joke that When I have exams, I do the studying while my parents do the praying. God bless them smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by MrGrimReaper: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by sureteeboy(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2013
INDEED !!!
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by leking: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2013
ALHAMDULILLAH. My first contribution in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by femi4: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2013
why wil my prayer being answered/accepted attached to a particular time?

2 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by chrisdoller(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Am not a muslim but i realy do appreciate dis spiritual upliftment.how i wish B.H wil knw dis

11 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by maclatunji: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2013
femi4: why wil my prayer being answered/accepted attached to a particular time?

Prayers can be accepted at any time but they are more likely to be accepted in certain situations and/or places.

1 Like

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by MMM2(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Thinking
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by dridowu: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2013
Thanks op
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by Lanrefahm(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2013
also attach ur prayer with there is no deity of worship except Allah(GOD) and MUHAMMAD SALLALAHU ALAHI WASALAM HIS HIS MESSENGER
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by bayour80: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2013
MASHA-ALLAH,JZK.
Mai-suya:
Hi guys I just feel like sharing these treasures today. Before I get into the special secrete (open secrete to some) times for ASA (accelerated supplication acceptance). I will like to state a few things before hand.

According to our dear prophet (SAW) supplication is the sword of the believer , he (SAW) also told us that Allah is as u think of HIM (so make dua always and over everythin, coz Allah unlike us is pleased when u supplicate to Him, and ask with humility and with such conviction that Allah will answer u ), having two of this at the back of ur mind will put u in the best of mood for supplications.

SS 1(secrete sauce 1)

U know there are 3 set of special people that Allah stated that there are no barrier between Him and them when they make dua. In fact the prophet actually told us to fear the dua of one of them, as such duas are guaranteed to be accepted - that person is none other than the wronged soul ( a person oppressed, cheated etc). So when next u are oppressed (eg someone stole something very dear from u) rather than waste ur golden opportunity on cursing ur oppressor (even though Allah will deal with oppressors with or without ur dua, in this life, the next or both) I use mine to ask Allah for some pressing needs (I supplicatie so much during these kind of times that I often wonder how long does this golden window last smiley. )

SS 2

I once read a Hadith that when u pray for ur brother/sister (in Islam) angels ask for the same for you. (And u know between ur dua and that of angels which one has the most assurance of qubul? ). So when next u need a promotion or anything in life, look around for anyone in such need pray for him that Allah grants him that (he needs not know) and let the exalted angels who are closer to Allah than any of us ask Allah on ur behalf for that which ur heart desire.

SS 3

This one I call double barrel. The most loved to all of us (SAW) said that '...and when in sujud (during salat) strive to make dua, for u are most befitting to be answered', he (SAW) also said duas made between adhaan and iqaamah (call to prayer and standing for prayer resp.) are not rejected. So here is the recipe, between adhaan and start of prayer try to squeeze in some nawafil, and in ur sujud ask and ask and ask (until u hear the footstep of the imam entering the mosque) grin

SS 4 to infinity

When u r traveling, it is good time to make dua
When u have a guest/traveller he can make dua for u
Ur parents dua for u are very potent
Supplication when it's raining (for the rain is a form of Allah's mercy descending)

Pls feel free to add more if u have.

Finally note the etiquette of dua.
This was the dua of Yusuf/Joseph AS, after a fulfilled life in office in Egypt

“My Lord! Thou hast given me of the kingdom and taught me of the interpretation of sayings: Originator of the heavens and the earth! Thou art my guardian in this world and the hereafter; make me die a muslim and join me with the righteous " Q 12:101

And this was Yunus/Jonah AS in the belly of the whale

“There is no god but Thou: glory to Thee: I was indeed wrong!”

Note in this two instances these two great prophets made dua to Allah for particular needs, but rather than asking directly they glorified Allah and praised Him first and the tabled their requests.

Salaam

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by Cocodiva: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Barka jumah all. This is such a re-assuring thread. I love it sooo much.
I'll like to add, the supplications made using a tawwasul.i.e seeking nearness to Allah with something you have done solely for His sake.Like the people of the cave in suratul kahf.May Allah accept our supplications-Ameen

6 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by maclatunji: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), "The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say (for example): `I supplicated my Rubb but my prayer has not been granted'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

The narration of Muslim is: "The supplication of a slave continues to be granted as long as he does not supplicate for a sinful thing or for something that would cut off the ties of kinship and he does not grow impatient.'' It was said: "O Messenger of Allah! What does growing impatient mean?'' He (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "It is one's saying: `I supplicated again and again but I do not think that my prayer will be answered.' Then he becomes frustrated (in such circumstances) and gives up supplication altogether.''

Commentary:
We learn from this Hadith that one should continue beseeching Allah without ever thinking that in spite of praying for a long time, his prayer has not been granted. One should never allow frustration to overcome in his mind. If a person's supplication is not granted for a long time, there would be certainly some good for him in that delay the reason of which is known to Allah Alone. It is, therefore, essential that he should never cease to pray whether his prayer is granted or not. Persistence in prayer is certainly beneficial to him.

http://abdurrahman.org/seerah/riyad/16/chap252.htm

2 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by potterpeters(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2013
Subhan Allah! Such a nice thread,i jst wishd B.H boys visits NL...
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by PENMIGHT(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2013
deols: I like this thread so so much. Everything comes back to mind. It is time to start maximising the benefits.

The prayer of the oppressed, the fact that when you are sick you are rewarded, etc are just so beautiful and reassuring. alhamdulillah that I am a Muslim.

I also Like the part of the prayers from one's parents. I seek that all of the time.I always joke that When I have exams, I do the studying while my parents do the praying. God bless them smiley smiley
" I do the studying while my parents do the praying" - Yeah, I love that division of labour! He who does not know the efficacy of a parent's dua should read about the orphans in Surah Al-kahf. 10 generations of prayer still been benefited by the un-born ones.

This is the time I wish my mum is still alive. Those that ve their parents alive should please maximise the opportunity 'while the offer last'.

4 Likes

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by igbeke: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2013
knowing and praying 2 d true God is the best tin in life, and not communing wit one unknown deity from an unknown planet.
d true GOD is neva on leave, so u can call on Him anytime of d day or any moments of d 9t. u know wat?
HE'LL ANSWER!
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by PENMIGHT(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2013
Your parents pray for you in this life and u get to benefit from it. Your parents die and they look forward to you to pray for them, their actions eternally siezed!

What an irony! I say what a beautiful religion!

1 Like

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by PENMIGHT(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2013
Your parents pray for you in this life and u get to benefit from it. Your parents die and they look forward to you to pray for them, their actions eternally discontinued!

What an irony! I say what a beautiful religion!
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by mu2sa2: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2013
Prayer of parents - very important. I like to get it all.the time - i will just call mum and say expect alert and there goes a special dua for me. I firmly believe that what she asks of Allah is accepted because i see the result in my life. As parents ourselves we should also always pray for our children.

1 Like

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by elmajor(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2013
torhuke: hahahahaha.... the warning to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam... Got me lafyn dat I forgot wht I wanted to type.

Those what has been done to those who blaspheme here? God is great and should be feared.
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by PENMIGHT(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2013
mu2sa2: Prayer of parents - very important. I like to get it all.the time - i will just call mum and say expect alert and there goes a special dua for me. I firmly believe that what she asks of Allah is accepted because i see the result in my life. As parents ourselves we should also always pray for our children.
Nice advice! And we should desist from cursing them too.

The story captured in a hadith comes to mind here. It was reported that the Prophet(peace on him) said " Three people spoke in the cradle- (1) Prophet Isa(Jesus,son of Mary), (2) The child of a Bani- Israel woman who spoke when breastfed (3) The child in respect of a righteous man called Juraij.

Juraij was a righteous man who has a praying place located in the remote outskirt of the town. One day, he was observing salat and the mum called on him severally while praying but refused to respond. He asked himself while praying, " My Lord or my mum?". He decided to neglect the mum's distress call.

So the mum got angry and supplicated(curse him)" O Allaah,do not let Juraij die until he has tasted the bitter fate from a harlot".

The result is better related on Nairaland than experienced!

May Allaah bless us with the prayer of our parents and safeguard us from deserving their wrath.
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by akanbijm: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Please we need more of this.Continue.May Allah reward you accordingly.
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by Dam02: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
JAZAKA-LAUKAIRAN
Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by deols(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
SS3

shows the benefit of going early to the mosque for prayers especially the male folks.

Between athan and iqamah..a lot can be said only if u are early enough.

May Allah make it easy.

1 Like

Re: Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted by siddiq202(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? / Marriage According To The Quran And Sunnah. / Enugu Muslims Celebrating New Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.