Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1489398 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by waleyp(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Oh okay...... You can find some fish farms in ibadan sha but not that much
joeking2222:

Happy sunday sir, and happy new week to you sir. Presently in Abeokuta, ogun state.......but planning of relocating to ibadan soon!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by waleyp(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Oh okay...... You can find some fish farms in ibadan sha but not that much..
joeking2222:

Happy sunday sir, and happy new week to you sir. Presently in Abeokuta, ogun state.......but planning of relocating to ibadan soon!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by breedfieldfarms: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2021
We av got for sale 15,000 Standard Clarias Fingerlings and 5,000 Post Fingerlings here in our farm at Sango Ota
Call/whatsapp 08037456799

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by samuel25(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Who can connect me to where I can be getting constant supply of table size fish (1kg and above) within southwest, especially Oyo, Ogun or osun
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by opineflu(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
10000 post
15000 fingerlings
All above catfish are of the hybrid breed,standard,healthy for sale at Femo farms...pls contact me at 08121734809
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by joeking2222: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
breedfieldfarms:
We av got for sale 15,000 Standard Clarias Fingerlings and 5,000 Post Fingerlings here in our farm at Sango Ota
Call/whatsapp 08037456799
Good afternoon sir, is there any vacancy in ur farm presently? I will love to apply sir. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by letsfarmnigeria: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Watch the harvest of 7 months clarias catfish some weighing 3kg and above , subscribe to our youtube channel letusfarm to learn more on how to achieve this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZoGjGZC5Y
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by AMI3(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2021
felaliveson:
You can know the pH acidic, alkalinity, temperature, General hardness, oxygen level of your pond water with water testing kit below

*Rechargeable Solar power aerator/oxygen pump to add oxygen to your fish pond*

*Digital pH meter*

*2 in 1 Digital pH + Temperature meter*

*Digital TDS Meter (Total Dissolve Solid)*

*pH meter calibration buffer powder* to calibrate your digital ph meter

*3 in 1 EC,TDS, Temperature Meter*

*4 in 1 digital soil meter —- it tests your soil ph + sunlight + moisture Nd temperature*

*6 air outlet Aerator pump/Oxygen pump* to add Oxygen to your water

*Aerator pump /Oxygen pump rubber hose*

*Aerator/Oxygen pump air stone*

*Digital Aquarium thermometer*

*Vacuum Sealer for Package sealing*

*BBQ/Fish smoking thermometer*

*Digital scale*

*Electric Hand Mixer*

Nd many more

Available for pick up/ Nationwide delivery ...

Check my profile for my phone number

Contact us now

Picture of what u have
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Johnboom: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pls I need mr Soft number, kindly send it here. Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by noeloge82(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Watch the amazing result from a 7 month harvest of clarias catfish , subscribe to the channel and learn how to achieve this results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZoGjGZC5Y
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by noeloge82(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Fish farming is good when u understand it but when u jump into it , crashing is always a sad one , always try a practical approach before investment

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by waleyp(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
you are very correct about that
noeloge82:
Fish farming is good when u understand it but when u jump into it , crashing is always a sad one , always try a practical approach before investment
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by waleyp(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
i need melenge sizes and table sizes to buy.............location is ibadan oyo state
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by letsfarmnigeria: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Are you into fish farming , do you have questions on how to start , do you currently have challenges well this a time to get help for free follow us facebook , simply type letusfarm and click on the follow button to follow the page and learn more.
The reason why we can't move our Facebook contents to this place is that we use videos from various farms to explain issues and solutions to catfish farming and you know these videos can't be uploaded here as it's only 4mb this page can carry.
Why not give it a trial you will be glad you did , different issues on catfish farming with solutions are daily discussed .
Remember just type letusfarm on facebook search and Click on the follow button to follow the page
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
WE MADE HISTORY] HOW WE INSTALLED THE FIRST FLOATING FISH EXTRUDER IN IWO, OSUN STATE, NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjU4rcRv10U
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Cation(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Has anyone used Olam Alpha sinking feed for catfish? What is your review about it?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BJanta: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
robonski15:
My fellow farmers and aspiring farmers fish business is no joke.. Its not what u toil with, its serious business.. Before u venture into it go and learn it practically.. Go to a good farm to see for youself.. Majority of the people that claim to be in the business are thieves.. They have sugar coated mouth to lure people into it and take their money...

I had to sqeeze out time to write this little piece for aspiring and practising farmers..

I am not here to sell any manual/books please.. Am here to answer any sort of question you need to know about catfish farming.. Feel free to ask me because I want the best for everybody,let's share ideas and make money together rather than exploiting people... So am all ears to your questions.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

visit www.agricnetwork.com to learn more about catfish farming business and also connect with other fish farmers. like us on [url]facebook.com/agricnetwork[/url]

GOD bless you for all these iJn.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Bifas1: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thanks for sharing this vital info for free op. I visited Songhai Farms sometime in 2020 and I was very impress. I will visit Benin again after my retirement to do a course on organic farming.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by rozario: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Catfish fingerlings and juvenile available for sale in Lagos contact 08069178507
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
LAND FOR SALE @ Alaro, Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state. (627.087 SQ.MTS) GREAT DEAL!!!
•Price: ₦1,700,000
•Land size: 627.087 SQ.MTS
•Location: behind Alaro community high school. Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state
•Documents available:
-Family receipt
-Deed of assignment
-Survey
Fast developing environment. 25min drive to LASU Epe branch. 15 min drive to Sagamau-Benin express way (Lagos joining point).
25min drive to Ibadan-Ijebu Igbo Rd. The land is fenced on all sides, no gate. Purchase from direct owner. For more details contact owner via whatsapp & reference MZGproperties.

whatsapp: +447424409537
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by smithclito: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
For all your Catfish disease treatment, preventive treatments, Consultations,Hatching, and all about Catfish around Alimisho ,Agege and ipaja LGAs feel free to contact me . 08100090040. Glorious Intg.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hi everyone, please and please it has come to my notice that some unscrupulous Nigerians are taking advantage of others here, please before anyone drop any content or advertise we need to go through the content and see how true they are before dropping it here, please i beg of u guys, God bless us all. U can get to us on emails, watsap, even calls for verification on d following platforms. michaelfish1975@gmail.com, robonski15@gmail.com, watsap (07055726458) call: 07017984740. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
I want to use this opportunity to inform everyone (catfish farmers) that are interested in spawning or hatching of catfish that i have materials(write up) that can b of so much help in the act or operation of spawning, i tagged it "methodology in modern day spawning" gone are d old days. If u need results in spawning u need to lay ur hands on this material. I'm ready to give the first 50 persons that contact my both email (michaelfish1975@gmail.com) or watsap(07055726458) for free. We also arrange and organize watsap training on spawning (hatching) interested farmers should contact us. Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Gideon20(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
MILE'S floating fish feeds is a high quality extruded catfish feeds and is highly affordable for maximum growth.

MILES FLOATING fish feeds is tested and trusted with guarantee results. We deliver nation wide.

We are located at: No 01 Sabon Tasha before bridge bypass kaduna and No 02 off kachia road opposite danbo school kaduna.

call or what's app on 0.9.0.2.4.0.8.9.0.2.4.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Gideon20, with due respect u just disregarded our instructions, it's for d benefit of all us, please don't do that again.
Gideon20:
MILE'S floating fish feeds is a high quality extruded catfish feeds and is highly affordable for maximum growth.

MILES FLOATING fish feeds is tested and trusted with guarantee results. We deliver nation wide.

We are located at: No 01 Sabon Tasha before bridge bypass kaduna and No 02 off kachia road opposite danbo school kaduna.

call or what's app on 0.9.0.2.4.0.8.9.0.2.4.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
DRY YOUR FISH FEED PROPERLY WITH BSPICE ROTATORY FISH FEED DRYER;CHECK OUT OUR RD100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coXk_2rCxQc
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by fisher777(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Why is the price of feed going up despite several locally produced feed are now available unlike years before?

Why is the price of feed going up despite the exchange rate has remained stable since this year?

I need reasonable answers please
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by batuta: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good evening all, please how do I reduce my water ph?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by fisher777(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
What caused the increase in pH?
Where is the water contained, overhead tank, or fish pond?

batuta:
Good evening all, please how do I reduce my water ph?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
How To Produce COMMERCIAL FLOATING FISH FEED using LIMA Complete Fish Feed Extruder Line | by Bspice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaTpb4XxhRs

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (523) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.