Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Oceanon Bank Test Soon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanon Bank Test Soon (1930 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanon Bank Test Soon by omodj(f): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2008
Oceanin Bank test scheduled for last saturday was postponed to this Saturday (April 5th 2008); Venue : Imagureo College, Sapele road, Benin City, Edo State. Time: 8an and 10am. If  there is another change in date, i'll inform the house. You have to be smart to GateCrash.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by popsonbabs(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2008
Thanks for the information. When and how did you apply?
What qualification did you use? Is it OND,HND or Bsc.?
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by ucheeeeee: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2008
omodj, have oceanic bank started sending IV, and hw sure are u that the test will hold on the 5th of april.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by CHUKWUKAHE: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2008
Hw sure are u that the test will hold on the 5th of april.Please if it is through can u call me on this lines 0803683
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by gloriah: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2008
pls house, iwant to know if and when oceanic and phb wouuld be having apt test in kaduna or in the north.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2008
does anyone in the house know if there will be any test center in the south east,iam really ready to bombard them with gate crashing to hellllllll.Someone should reply urgently.Ilove.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by CHUKWUKAHE: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
hello pls can u really confirm to me if the text is going still hold that particular day u said, i will b very greatfull if u can reply me.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by omodj(f): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hi Nairalanders, like I said if there is a change I’ll inform d house; Oceanic bank test will no longer hold in Benin but in Asaba. This is the text message sent:

You are invited for an entry level test on the 05/04/08 @ Oceanic bank, Okpanam road at 10am. Come with a valid means of ID, you are also required to apply online.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by bob2039: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2008
@omodj ur msg dunt sound straight.how wld the test be canceled in benin nd 2ndly why wld d test state u shld also aply online.didnt u do dat b4 u were invited, anyway 4rm a concrate source in benin dat is in charge of d recruitment in oceanic at dat zonal level.it wil hold in benin anytime during d week.nt weekend as earlier expected!,
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by CHUKWUKAHE: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2008
omodj: Tnx alot for your information what a brother like u. God will bless u nad the exam u write God will surelymake a way for you. Amen oooooooo. u really make my most of my friends write the exam if not many where in the benin when i called them that the exam is asaba not benin.Hello sorry to ask u this qtn where do u stay bc i stay in warri.and im already a worker just to help my guys for information.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by omodj(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2008
Bob2039- my msg was very clear, i said the test will now hold in Asaba, on the 5th and it did. if you were not there sorry. if it will hold in Benin during the week as u said, be sure i'll inform the house. cheers
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by bob2039: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2008
@omodj am nt disputing ur claim, asab nd benin are 2 diff states.so it bound to hold.cos oceanic is goin state wise dis tym.wel i wil be looking forward 4 ur info on d benin.tho i base in lag.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by bob2039: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2008
hey guys dat did the test in asaba,pls what was the test made up me off.pls help o
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by ucheeeeee: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2008
@omodj, Please can you tell the house how the test was, the test format its urgent and important i heard that they will be a test this week in benin, i believe that the format will not be that different from the one u just worte in asaba. thanks for your understanding.
Re: Oceanon Bank Test Soon by omodj(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2008
Hai nairalanders Oceanic has sent invitations 4 a test in Benin:

Oceanic bank invites you for an entry level test @ airforce base, oko, benin on 10-04-08 by 7am. Apply online n come with your id number n id card.

Best of luck 2gatecrashers. Some other people got text msgs for 9am (Probably d test will be in 2 batches).

@Ucheeeeeeee
sorri i waz nt at asaba 2writ d test. but heard it was more of speed test.( See gmat

(1) (Reply)

Telinno Consulting Is Recruiting 2g/3g Drive Testers. / Guinness Nig Plc Recruitment / Startimes Recruitment In Port-harcourt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.