Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp (17600 Views)

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Ijawboi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lil Wayne has disclosed the cause of seizures that recently put him in the hospital, and they have nothing to do with sizzurp, he says: He has epilepsy.

"The bad news is I'm an epileptic, I'm prone to seizures," Wayne said yesterday when he called in to Los Angeles radio station Power 106 for his first interview since he was hospitalized earlier this month. "Like, this isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures, y'all just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad 'cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. Basically, I could've died, so that is why it was so serious. But the reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest, overworking myself."

The rapper, who was home from the hospital in time for the release this week of his latest album, I Am Not a Human Being II, said he has seizures often enough that the people around him are experienced in dealing with them when they occur.

"They already know how to handle it," he said. "Certain times I don't even go to the hospital, but this time, it was real bad because, like I said, it was three in a row, and I've never had three back to back like that."

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by pendusky(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
All dis 'lil' supose come 2 me 4 advice

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by israel007: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
There's nothing God can not fix. Turn to Him

7 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by goldfish80(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lil wayne, send the right message. Put a word to ur fans not to do codine!!! & check ya a*rse into a rehab facility

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by SlyIg(f): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ok!

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
[size=13pt]Doctors suspect that's the same thing Kelly Osbourne recently experienced. I don't think I knew of epileptic cases in young adults until those two had their episodes. I always knew it as a disorder plaguing infants or the elderly. One learns something new every day.

Unless he has medical professionals with him, I would assume it best to go to the hospital with every episode. I would do so anyway.[/size]
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ok
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by victorazy(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2013
Epileptic? grin grin grin !
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by cold(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2013
israel007: There's nothing God can not fix. Turn to Him
Really?The way some Pentecostals pray when they've been 'arrested' by the Holy Ghost is nothing short of being in an epileptic state.So what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Annie2gud(f): 12:14am On Mar 30, 2013
Singing in weezy's voice****back from hell cell 23***.micheal scofield ur tattooed brother is back.kikikiki from too much intake of syrup to epilepsy.ah dey dance o

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Scarpon(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2013
I wanna see MI face right now

3 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by pekelepekele(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2013
warapa ma ni yen?? ha! shocked shocked . Were ma la won celebrity yi ke ibo lo ti ri warapa ? ha eyan ma soro fi gbadura ke

16 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Excuse to resume taking sizzurp, he should pray he doesn't seize and die.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by slimchimex(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2013
all these children of devil...beta giv ur life to God now b4 it'll b too late
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by 190: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2013
i bet tomorrow morning hes back on crack

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Abrantie: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2013
victorazy: Epileptic? grin grin grin !
Yes that's short for Sizzurptic grin

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by iamswizz(m): 12:28am On Mar 30, 2013
/ymcmbegpzggd../
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by jadakiss213(m): 12:32am On Mar 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Doctors suspect that's the same thing Kelly Osbourne recently experienced. I don't think I knew of epileptic cases in young adults until those two had their episodes. I always knew it as a disorder plaguing infants or the elderly. One learns something new every day.

.[/size]
on the contrary,(apart 4rm d elderly tho)i think its common with young adults.
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by CQ2013(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2013
Speaking of doctors, Anyone ever gone to first city diagnosis in Lekki phase 1? I have never seen such appaling service in my life! The doctor (Dr Alex) was soooooooooo rude and unprofessional and when i dared to tell him he wasnt nice, he almost slapped me!!! After they will say Nigerian doctors are being victimised unjustly.
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by dokunbam(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2013
with all is crazy stuff
no wonder
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by StFrank2(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2013
pekelepekele: warapa ma ni yen?? ha! shocked shocked . Were ma la won celebrity yi ke ibo lo ti ri warapa ? ha eyan ma soro fi gbadura ke
Abi o.... Oyinbo people eh en!

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2013
Just a stunt to draw attention so as to boost sales for his upcoming album launch.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by chegx(m): 1:00am On Mar 30, 2013
So he is likely 2 suffer 4rm more seizures.
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by fubbyy(m): 1:51am On Mar 30, 2013
NOIBMUUL: Just a stunt to draw attention so as to boost sales for his upcoming album launch.
I suspect that too

But wizzy has crossed the bridge in the. Music industry so why would he wanna do that?

*Just thinking out loud*
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by irebombo: 1:53am On Mar 30, 2013
cold:
Really?The way some Pentecostals pray when they've been 'arrested' by the Holy Ghost is nothing short of being in an epileptic state.So what's your point?
I can't stop laughing, you must have been to the apostolic faith before lollllllllooooollllll.
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by naijathings(m): 2:08am On Mar 30, 2013
[size=18pt]TUNCHI... SURELY NOT A HUMAN BEING.
I LOVE HIM... NO HOMO.[/size]
Re: Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Doctors suspect that's the same thing Kelly Osbourne recently experienced. I don't think I knew of epileptic cases in young adults until those two had their episodes. I always knew it as a disorder plaguing infants or the elderly. One learns something new every day.

Unless he has medical professionals with him, I would assume it best to go to the hospital with every episode. I would do so anyway.[/size]

Epilepsy is seen in adults too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married / Jurji Versal: "Small Doctor And Ebay Poisoned My Hennessy Drink" / Beverly Osu Stuns In Super Eagle Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.