Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams (4956 Views)

Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS) / Kojic Dipalmitate , For That Flawless And Blemish Free Skin / Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams by ogeelove(f): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hi all, just want to share my experience with the blemish balm becos I notice that not many people talk about it.
So what is a Bb cream? It's a multi-function cream that has coverage and skincare properties, It will give you a good base for makeup like a primer, even out complexion like a tinted moisturiser, cover minor imperfections and redness like a concealer, hydrate your skin like your day cream, brighten and perk-up a dull complexion and some will even protect with SPF. Some also promise healing, soothing and anti-ageing properties.

When I found out about the cream I went to superdrug to try diff brands but they were either too heavy on my face, too light or oily or expensive so I stayed off it. Luckily a lady introduced me to body shop Bb cream, she told me to use it with a bronzer which I have done ever since. I am not one for makeup but anytime I use it it's like I had professional help, flawless. I cannot recommend it enough. If you want to try one remember to choose ones that are suitable for your skin and tone. Cheers. Also I am not affiliated to body shop in anyway, theirs just happen to be best suited to my skin and wallet.
Re: Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nice one!I am planning to order an Iman BB I hear it's very good.
Re: Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams by ogeelove(f): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Nice one!I am planning to order an Iman BB I hear it's very good.

Remember to try it on for say 24hrs before u commit.
Re: Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams by nanidee(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
hmm...i will definitely try that out. I am also not one for heavy make up. I just make do with my tinted moisturizer, and I am good to go.

One quick question though... is it as light as a tinted moisturizer or thicker/heavier?
Re: Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams by ogeelove(f): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
nanidee: hmm...i will definitely try that out. I am also not one for heavy make up. I just make do with my tinted moisturizer, and I am good to go.

One quick question though... is it as light as a tinted moisturizer or thicker/heavier?

Mine is light, but with more coverage.your skin looks luminous. Here is a link I found. I know the model is white but I pretty much get the same result.

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/how-to/bb_cream_video_how_to_with_17_makeup_artist_vanesa_guallar

(1) (Reply)

Classy And Trendy Clothes For Women / Ladies!!!an Amazing Use For Milk Of Magnesia Antacid / Hello There! Where In Lagos Can I Buy Bail/sample Materials At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.