Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love (18718 Views)

Five Year Old Kids Caught "Making Love" In School Bathroom / Making Love & Raising A Family / A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Mynd44: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2013
Ferdinandu: You want the picture of 7yr olds making out.Does that turn you on? Are u a Pervert? Your type is the kind of people that is the problem and not even the kids
That is the unfortunate reality we are living in right now. People think they are reducing the rot but they are adding to it
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Exponental(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2013
@op, like d advert of dettol "if i dont take of them, who will?". If u dont blame d parents, why shld u blame d govt. A nation is a function of states. A state is a funtion of.................familes. Do not expect d best out of ur child if u dont play d major role in upbringing.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Exponental(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2013
It's not a Nigerian thing, its world wide. The youngest mother was 6yrs n not a Nigerian. A mother of 2 @ d age of 9, not a Nigerian, youngest father of age 12, not a Nigerian........n many more. So dont condemn Nigeria, we are not d worst in sexual abuses, pls tidy up ur mess n prevent reoccurences.

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2013
mejai: And if u didn't do it, there is a psychological gap in ur life. D tin even swt durin evenin/nyt rainfall. grin
stop telling a lie because those of us that actually did it at that age know breaking the hymen was beyond us and there was no real penetration unless of course you lived in a real ghetto where a 7 year old girl had been disvirgined by a senior bros.

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by donted(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44: I blame GEJ

Relate it with the topic pls.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by kay9(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

...how does that kid know where to put his tiny d1ck in that baby if he did not witness it somewhere?
@kenyattaMoore:

Sorry I did not notice the "she" shocked ,5 yrs old? I am speechless ....
U'd better be! angry Most people just assume every case of [infant] molestation is a male assaulting a female, and thats just unfortunate. Do u have any idea how many little boys are raped by female househelps every year?? angry

When i was a kid, our neighbour's maid did some really unpleasant stuff to me.... But i digress.

Back to topic: Kids have been doing stuff like this since forever. Luckily at that age, they usually dont have the courage to actually put what inside where. Of course u can always rear your kids inside a convent if you're too scared your kids will do it - and even in there isn't safe. tongue
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Seun(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2013
Lets examine your story a bit before going gaga over it. Whose kids were they?
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Missonas:
Moral decadence!pix or nt,true or false y'all knw we loosing it.wat we shud be abt is aw 2remedy it

yea, you're very right. for me, letting my kids have their own room is okay but it's just as risky if you're not gonna be frequently checking on them to make sure they're aint misusing their freedom/privacy.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by hariorh: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2013
But this isn't a new thing na? angry
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2013
Seven Year Old Kids Making Love - Did you actually write 'making love' ?.... I think the OP is over burdened by sadness of joblessness, difficulties and hard times. And these has greatly affected his/her psyche ? Little kids play around fo,nd,li,ng either as something they see their parents do or see in movies etc, that doesnt mean they really know what they doing. So cease this blame game on Nigeria and try to get a job. You are making mountain out of nothing. What actually make you think such things do not happen in other countries ? Try to surf the net about such info and you will be amazed of what you may find. Love Nigeria, she is better than some places on Earth.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mummy working in a bank, daddy abroad importing stuff for sale, kids are left to their own whims and the result is this......
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
But, come to think of it on the other hand, there is no school where people learn how to make love. Who taught you how to do your first GF or wife? These kids are learning how to be good husbands and submissive wives grin
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep: Im so ashamed of africa... i know u guys like to say America is sodom and gamorrah, but if something like that happend over here the parents would be arrested.

Africa is the real Sodom, for all your fake pastors you cant even prevent your kids from fukin each other sad

huh? Do you live under a rock? 7 yr olds are sexually active in America. Stop acting like this is peculiar to Nigeria. I suppose you are also ashamed of the US where kids as young as 12 have been impregnated right? Sick of folks who cross murtala mohammad airport by accident of birth then start acting as if Nigeria is a hellhole.

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
mejai: And if u didn't do it, there is a psychological gap in ur life. D tin even swt durin evenin/nyt rainfall. grin
Disgusting.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
davidylan:

huh? Do you live under a rock? 7 yr olds are sexually active in America. Stop acting like this is peculiar to Nigeria. I suppose you are also ashamed of the US where kids as young as 12 have been impregnated right? Sick of folks who cross murtala mohammad airport by accident of birth then start acting as if Nigeria is a hellhole.

And I'm sick and tired of YOU throwing tantrums with your over flogged MMA quote everytime!

Issues are discussed in different context on NL, people are allowed to express their disgust bout Nigerian backwardness despite the morals they preach.

Oga Davido, where in the world have you seen a 7 yr old and 5 yr old sexually active before? I'm sure those kids will be ripped away from their parents by family/ social services!
Stop spewing rubbish all in the name of a loyal citizen yet you are in the USA mooching their good benefits.

How many charities have you donated into this year alone in Nigeria?

# Raises hand I did!

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

And I'm sick and tired of YOU throwing tantrums with your over flogged MMA quote everytime!

Issues are discussed in different context on NL, people are allowed to express their disgust bout Nigerian backwardness despite the morals they preach.

Oga Davido, where in the world have you seen a 7 yr old and 5 yr old sexually active before? I'm sure those kids will be ripped away from their parents by family/ social services!
Stop spewing rubbish all in the name of a loyal citizen yet you are in the USA mooching their good benefits.

# Raises hand I did!

Can i help you ma'am? You seem to follow me from thread to thread... did i take your biscuit? Or perhaps did i touch a raw nerve somewhere? pele o.
As my people say, only the bastard uses his left hand to point to his father's house. With regard to "mooching" off the good benefits of the US... well i sure should, i pay more in taxes than a good 60% earn in wages. And i donate to the united way on a monthly basis... anything else you wish to add? cheesy You get time o.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
davidylan:

Can i help you ma'am? You seem to follow me from thread to thread... did i take your biscuit? Or perhaps did i touch a raw nerve somewhere? pele o.

Actually I just got up and yay it's my day off, follow you kę? Nah!

davidylan:
As my people say, only the bastard uses his left hand to point to his father's house. With regard to "mooching" off the good benefits of the US... well i sure should, i pay more in taxes than a good 60% earn in wages. And i donate to the united way on a monthly basis... anything else you wish to add? cheesy You get time o.

Well your opinion, it's a free world, let people express their disgust for your dear country cheesy

Regard to paying more taxes, well that's how system works, maybe if your fellow citizen/ thief leaders follow the system rules , your country won't be a hellhole it's became.

United way? that's it? Blah!
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Actually I just got up and yay it's my day off, follow you kę? Nah!

Anybody who wakes up first thing in the morning to abuse me or wish me evil for no just cause, may my OGA at the top stop their progress amen! grin
May He change their personal website to ww.dazall
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
davidylan:

Anybody who wakes up first thing in the morning to abuse me or wish me evil for no just cause, may my OGA at the top stop their progress amen! grin
Dang!!!

That was not needed na
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

# Raises hand I did!

Nigeria is backward, and you continue to visit her online pages to enjoy/vent your emotions. We dont want your holy holy attitude here, go browse at American forums. Byebye.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Dang!!!

That was not needed na

my brother... when a mosquito bugs you night and day you use bugspray to kill it.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:
Well your opinion, it's a free world, let people express their disgust for your dear country cheesy

Regard to paying more taxes, well that's how system works, maybe if your fellow citizen/ thief leaders follow the system rules , your country won't be a hellhole it's became.

United way? that's it? Blah!

they should as i do at times. But it gets awfully absurd when someone says that 7 yr olds having sex is a reason nigeria is backward.. Like someone posted above... Mexico, the US and Europe have produced mothers under the age of 12, i dont see any of you hypocrites lining up to call them backward.

7 and 5 yr olds are sexually active here in the US. Perhaps you all walk around with your eyes closed. Just the past 2 weeks alone i have heard of 4 yr olds spanking their teacher's butt, asking her to take off her clothes, talking about sex... it seems many of you get abroad and put on rose-tinted glasses.
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
davidylan:

my brother... when a mosquito bugs you night and day you use bugspray to kill it.
But that was too harsh
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
davidylan:

May He change their personal website to ww.dazall

Wish you evil, how? Point one finger Davido and the remaining four goes back to you!
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Wish you evil, how? Point one finger Davido and the remaining four goes back to you!

I'm pointing it with my hands outstretched, dont worry the other 4 are pointing to the wind. grin
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

The parents ,uncles or any other adults in that young boy‘s environment should be blamed.how does that kid know where to put his tiny d1ck in that baby if he did not witness it somewhere?this is so very sad.
You need to explain how you even think its poosible for a 1 yr old boy to rape a 5 yr old

Are u re.tarded?... this is the same kinda blindness i saw in that other thread. U ppl blame the male for everything
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
davidylan:

What is the AIDS rate in America?

You ppl can never admit when you have a problem... Atleast ppl in the united states know they need to stop having sex when they have a terminal illness.

1 Like

Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
pleep:
What is the AIDS rate in America?

You ppl can never admit when you have a problem... Atleast ppl in the united states know they need to have stop having sex when they have a terminal illness.

What is the Homo and Lesbo rate in America? What is the suicide rate, kid massacre rates nko?

Maybe they learnt it from Nigeria!
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
There's no such thing as molestaton among kids , they just model the replica of what they saw their parents/ wards did period!

I'm very positive a 4 year old who spanked his teacher's bum thought it was cool cos daddy does it to mom.

It's baffling really! No family services , nothing!
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

What is the Homo and Lesbo rate in America? What is the suicide rate, kid massacre rates nko?

What are you talking about Jeez !!!

Being Gay is never a problem in western world, it's curse in Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by pleep(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

Anyone who has lived in a all girl hostel can confirm that the lesbo rate is off the chain in nigeria... half the women i have talk to on this site are so called bisexual sef... ill bet even your GF is a lesbian.

As for the gays, the only reason why they have not over-run your country is because you kill them every time they come out of the closet.

Why do you strip men for stealing 50$ naira if you are not gay?

Why do you strip men for every reason imaginable if you are not gay?

How did the aids rate get so high if you are not gay?

Abeg....
Re: Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love by 7842I: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:
What are you talking about Jeez !!!

Being Gay is never a problem in western world, it's curse in Nigeria! cheesy

And all those demonstrators blocking my street opposing gay rights laws are? ..... Maybe they are Nigerians protesting for hunger in our country grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Senior Police Officers Aided Escape Of 100 Robbery Suspects In Lagos / Police Arrest 50 Bandits In Katsina, Recover 220 Cows / Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.