Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List (11791 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by dridowu: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2013
I doubt ds
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by tomzman: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2013
GEJ.... making decisions and then turning back to review or reverse them. What happened to deep thinking and scrutiny before decision making?
God help us in this country.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by free2ryhme: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2013
All dis na story. D deed has be down.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by overdrive(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2013
talktimi: Free Major Hamza al-Mustapha NOW
Yes I also think he should be freed.in d spirit of forgiveness,so there can be closure and we all move on.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by tatosh: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2013
Why would such an error be made at national level? Was the list not reviewed? Does that mean anybody could have smuggled his name into the list undetected
This just shows that GEJ and his cohorts are drunkards. They handle national issues with utmost disregard, recklessness and carelessness.

SOLUTION: NO PDP or GEJ 2015, Let's give APC a chance

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by mekaboy(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2013
Have you all seen why it is not good to announce anything on the tv in nigeria without consulting the Oga at the top? You can announce one list and the Oga at the top will announce another.

Why will some homosexual rapist be sentenced to only 5 years in prison? If the activists and church did not sue the FG Gej will not review the list.

I hope gej will send alams to uk for trial. So he can join Ibori.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by denitro(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2013
youngies:

“I think it has been discovered that Magaji’s name was allegedly smuggled into the list of those pardoned and erroneously categorised as one of those convicted for phantom coup.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/alamieyeseighas-saga-fg-may-review-pardon-list/

How gullible do they think Nigerians are?
So GEJ cannot read?
So the Council of State don't know their history very well?
So the Council of State did not deliberate on each name on the list before submitting the
said list to the president?
So nobody on the Council of State could even do a research on his own regarding the list?

I HATE THIS GOVERNMENT

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Joenz(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Later those ass-lickers will come n tell us oga GEJ is a listening President,hw does making incessant policy somersaults translate to being humble n listening? Jes SMH 4 those boring clowns

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Feedmemore(f): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2013
I have said it before and I'll say it again, Gej should sack his advisers ASAP, it is glaring they don't mean well for him and Nigeria at large.

How could he make such a blunder? This must have been embarrassment to even Gej himself.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by josite: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2013
pardon means pardon and u are pardoned irrespective of how heinous the crime is.again jonathan is being wrongly advised as he was on the unilag renaming saga.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2013
Feed me more: I have said it before and I'll say it again, Gej should sack his advisers ASAP, it is glaring they don't mean well for him and Nigeria at large.

How could he make such a blunder? This must have been embarrassment to even Gej himself.

the pardon of the rap-ist was deliberate - a bizarre attempt to show america and uk that jona is a liberal who does not go along with persecution of homosexuals

it just happens that team jona is so bereft of gray matter that they cannot distinguish between homosexuals and sex offenders
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by kpozite(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Or what?
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by kpozite(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2013
when I saw the thread I thought it's because of DSP Alames... That they wanted to review the list.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by mu2sa2: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013
. Those callling gej retardeen may well be right. Gej pardoned bello mogaji, a man married with two wives, convicted for drugging and then sodomizing underaged school boys. Is this not insanity? ? Be not deceived it is the president that grants pardon under the constitution,he merely consults with council of state but he is not bound to agree with them. Nobody could have smuggled bello magaji"s name into the list except gej himself.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Does this mean that homosexuality is a worst crime than corruption in Nigeria??

NB: I'm not supporting the gays either.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by danikik7: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Mr. President sack all your advisers ,they have lost touch with the Nigeria people thereby bringing unpopular issues for you to administrate---this is laughable.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by PastorOla1: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2013
There is no sin beyond pardon under heaven!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by kemika: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2013
GEJ govt has alwz shown they dont give a damn abt corruption but homosexuals. tell me wic has affected us badly. i can bet alams name will still be on the reviewed list.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by eldoradoxx: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Joenz: Later those ass-lickers will come n tell us oga GEJ is a listening President,hw does making incessant policy somersaults translate to being humble n listening? Jes SMH 4 those boring clowns
GEJ is actually a listening president (hope u don't call me ass-licker for that lol). He increased fuel price, u resisted, he brought it down, Would Obj have done that? He changed UNILAG to MAULAG, you resisted and he reversed that. Now he pardoned a homosexual you are resisting and he wants to listen to you and reverse the decision but now you are saying NO to him. What do u suggest he should do? A man sets on a journey from PH to Lagos, after 5 hours of driving he finds himself at say Okene Kogi statea, another 3-4 hours drive will get him to Abuja. What do u suggest he does when he realises his mistake? Continue the journey till he gets to Abuja and then reverse and come back to Lokoja and then connect to Lagos route or reverse immediately enroute to Lagos? Let GEJ make all the mistakes now so that from 2015 -2019, we will have a perfect government and not another learner! Is see that GEJ would be the president that will give in the history of Nigeria the best road network (Federal roads), the best aviation sector and the best power sector in the long run. I am see some salient changes 2 years into an 8 year tenure of our great party pdp under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Zakkyoz: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Gej is always committing blunders. How can a name be smuggled into a list? The credibility of this administration (that's if it has any before) is dwindling and waning every minute. Let Reuben 'Agbati' and other jonathan's keyboard soldiers defend him on this. I regret thumb printing this man into power. The case of MAULAG is still very fresh in our mind.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by osifred(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by ElCaballa(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
This fisherman of a President should appoint a Special Assistant on Reversal of Decisions.Reuben Abati and Okupe are suffering work overload.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
The president shouldn't have attempted the state pardon at this point in time. Not when the nation is still seen to be notoriously corrupt and not transparent. It really messed things up about our shaking images abroad. I doubt we are seeing how far this will go to soil much efforts which have been put in place to make changes for the better in that country.

The person who advised the president on this decision to pardon some criminals at that point in time is the enemy of Nigeria progress.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by dady12: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
I will continue to be voting against any president who is not capable or failed to tackle corruption till the right man occupy the throne .the question is ,how did majru name make the list?did the state council not delibrate on the list before releasing them for their different offences?this president and his crook are disgracing theirself and this country every minute of the day.they should make sure they reverse alams case if they are not joking .if homosexual is bad then corruption is worst than homosexual or he (GEJ)should tell us he is fighting homosexual not corruption.the wicked can never go unpunnish ,their days are number

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by badesco(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
The Nigerian Government is just looking for a way out after it had been criticized for its unpardonable act. An after though you will say. this Government encouraged corruption at all level.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Joenz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
eldoradoxx: GEJ is actually a listening president (hope u don't call me ass-licker for that lol). He increased fuel price, u resisted, he brought it down, Would Obj have done that? He changed UNILAG to MAULAG, you resisted and he reversed that. Now he pardoned a homosexual you are resisting and he wants to listen to you and reverse the decision but now you are saying NO to him. What do u suggest he should do? A man sets on a journey from PH to Lagos, after 5 hours of driving he finds himself at say Okene Kogi statea, another 3-4 hours drive will get him to Abuja. What do u suggest he does when he realises his mistake? Continue the journey till he gets to Abuja and then reverse and come back to Lokoja and then connect to Lagos route or reverse immediately enroute to Lagos? Let GEJ make all the mistakes now so that from 2015 -2019, we will have a perfect government and not another learner! Is see that GEJ would be the president that will give in the history of Nigeria the best road network (Federal roads), the best aviation sector and the best power sector in the long run. I am see some salient changes 2 years into an 8 year tenure of our great party pdp under GEJ.
ma broda,i commend u for doin such a dirty job of defending d absurb,i cn neva knw how it is to do such but fwend,b4 any other fing in life,u owe loyalty 2 ur CONSCIENCE!Hence, i find it difficult 2 undastand hw u cope justifying ur inept boss while shattering ya conscience.I wish u luck tho.Now tel ur oga 2 reverse d Alams pardon n take petrol back 2 #65/L 2 prove his acclaimed listening advantage ova odas.d point is ur oga is xtremely naive n ignorant(am so sorry 2 say)in taking those vital decisions,remember d #5000 naira note saga(a clear case of a bad economic decision gone bad,reverse n then claim being such a listening man).Note dat many of dose decisions ar inherently nt wrong or bad but oga GEJ lacks d knowledge,coordination n tact 2 even inspire his team 2 perform.Sigh!!!now i sound lyk a bitter critic ryt?am only being honest,pls fault ma claims.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by blackbeau1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
I expected this. Afterall,this is Nigeria. Mostly,the Government and people act without thinking.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by ddeola: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
Make ds pple go siddon jare. Too much talk and no serious action. Everything is crumbling
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by NosaHenry(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
I knew this was coming. GEJ did not know the implication of the word pardon until Diya came to explain it to the effect that the Generals are entitled to payments. Now the dundee want to back out for financial reason. Leadership is not for less than average people. GEJ should leave Nigeria alone so we can move foward with intelligent leaders. He hurriedly package list just to please Alams. So sorry for Naija.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by yacsabdul(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
good talk.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by Obinoscopy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, the major error on that list is Alamieyeseigha. Unless his pardon is reversed, the error still remains. And this error will taint GEJ's re-election bid. I will never vote for anyone who tolerates corruption
Re: Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List by talktimi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Many people on this thread are are just plain stuupid but english language makes them sound intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / Seriake Dickson And Ike Ekweremadu Commission Projects In Bayelsa (Photos) / APC Wins Two House Of Assembly Seats In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.