Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

I’m Ready To Accept Eagles Job – Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Ready To Accept Eagles Job – Siasia (665 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players / Oliseh Joins Siasia On Supper Eagles Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Accept Eagles Job – Siasia by wetman(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2008
Former defunct Flash Flamingoes FC of Benin and Dream Team IV chief coach, Samson Siasia, has said that he would be glad to accept the Super Eagles’ job.

Siasia, who played 46 international matches for Nigeria and scored 13 goals, said his interest on the job was based on the fact that many Nigerians had expressed their confidence in him, hence he would like to fulfil their yearnings.

The Bayelsa State-born coach, who also played for Julius Berger of Lagos, El-Kanemi Warriors of Maiduguri, before jetting out to Belgium for his professional career, while speaking further on the Super Eagles coaching job, said he was highly honoured to hear Nigerians clamouring for him.

“I would be happy if I’m given the Super Eagles’ job, since Nigerians want me to do it. In fact, I would be honoured only if I’m doing it to please not only my fans, but many football loving Nigerians. For holding me in high esteem, I strongly believed that if I’m given the job as Eagles’ chief coach, I would not disappoint.

“All I can say is that I will be happy if it is given to me. But talking about working with other coaches, I don’t mind, provided I’m made the chief coach,” he said

(1) (Reply)

Premiership Round Up 07/08:best And Worst Signings Of The Season. / Rikaar Barca Manager Will Be New Chelsea Manager.your View / Manchester United To Face Pompey In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.