Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria (20515 Views)

Truth About Crucifixion / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Crucifixion Of Jesus: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Crucifixion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
rezzy:

Whether you like it or not, Jesus died and resurrected. Is it anybody's fault that mohammed died and couldnt resurrect?.
Jesus is alive. Amen.

What was the point in his dying if he knew he was going to resurrect again?

He might as well have stayed alive and just forgiven people's sins lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by drwebs: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
anataala: Dr Zakir Naik - Was Jesus (pbuh) Really Crucified?

I will prove to you now using the Bible that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified neither was he resurrected.

For a person to be crucified he should die on the cross.

He was put on the cross and bought down very fast in 3 hours. In 3 hours its difficult for a person to die therefore Jesus was alive.
When he was bought down his two cross mates were alive proving even Jesus was alive
Jesus (pbuh) legs were not broken. What use is a broken leg to a dead man? Proving that he was alive.
the stone was removed and the winding sheets were unwound proving Jesus (pbuh) was alive
Jesus (pbuh) was disguised as a gardener. Because he was alive trying to be saved from the Jews
The tomb was roomy and spacious. What use is a spacious room for a dead person? Proving Jesus was alive.
When Mary Magdalene went to touch Jesus (pbuh) he said touch me not. he was alive, it will hurt him, he was in pain
Jesus (pbuh) said “I have not yet Ascended unto My Father” that means he was alive
Mary Magdalene not afraid recognizing Jesus (pbuh)
In the upper room Jesus (pbuh) showed his hand and feet to prove he was not a spirit and that he was alive.
The Disciples were all overjoyed to see him. Because they thought he was dead and the spirit form. They were all overjoyed to see him because he was alive.
Jesus (pbuh) ate broiled Fish and Honeycomb to prove he was alive.
The disciples had heard from Mary Magdalene that Jesus (pbuh) was alive.
Sign of Jonah. As Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights so shall the son of man in the heart of the earth alive.

So if he was alive that means no crucifixion, no resurrection. So in short Jesus (pbuh) was put on the cross according to the Bible but he did not die.

Jesus (pbuh) was not really crucified but was crucificted. It is not crucifixion its crucifiction

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Surah 4. An-Nisa' (Women) Verse 157

Copyright ©2009

You can't disprove the Death, Burial and Resurrection Of Jesus. The world has tried it for 2013 years, they just can't succeed.

Some f you said he was exchanged, you are saying he was crucified but was not allowed to die because he was precious to the jews.

Well, how about the part where the solders pierced his heart and blood gushed out? How about the part where He cried out Loud and said God has forsaken Him? How about the 3 hours f darkness(which we still experience till date called Eclipse) that followed after His death? The disciples f Jesus did N̶̲̥̅̊t have access to His body for burial. The 3 prisoners did die and were burried with him. Jesus did command His death within 3 hours, Yes that true. He was buried by the solders and the grave was been watched over because the knew Jesus said He was going to RISE up on the 3rd day, so they made sure nobody had access to the grave.

Jesus did rise from the grave BODILY, N̶̲̥̅̊t just spiritually. He appeared to marry bodily(N̶̲̥̅̊t as a ghost). Some f you said He was N̶̲̥̅̊t the one they crucified, now how come about the wounds and Nail marks on his hands which He displaced for them? WaS that still the person they exchanged?

Jesus did appear to many people for over a period f 40 days before He finally ascended. He did N̶̲̥̅̊t rise alone from the dead, He arose with the saints that were dead before Him and these people where also seen.

Jesus was crucified, died and buried for 3 days and nights and rose on the 3rd day bodily and Íڪ ascended and Íڪ sitting @ the right hand f God far above principalities and powers. All f this He did for all those who will come to God through Him, who will also be sitted @ the right hand f God with power.

M̶̲̥̅y advice to you is access the father thrOugh Jesus. Because that's the only way. For Jesus said, I aм̣̣̥̇̊ the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the Father(God) except through me.

5 Likes

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Elsafema: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
faboben10:
a NLDER.
abstain from playn to d
gallery. Dat's all.
a NLDER? what are u doing here for God sake, pls go back and read ur book and make sure u pass ur SSCE instead of making noise here
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Elsafema: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis:

I forgive u for ur ignor*nce, HE died our death for u and I to live if he did not died we are condem forever
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Elsafema:
I forgive u for ur ignor*nce, HE died our death for u and I to live if he did not died we are condem forever

God died?
lol, this is rich cheesy
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by GooseBaba: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Wahala dey o.... See as black man dey Mumu himself....as una dey show as dem take sacrifice una savior una still carry chest dey drink him blood come chop him flesh/body every other weekend... I hail una!
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by drwebs: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis:

That's where your ignorance lies.

Jesus coming was prophesied long ago before He came. His mission was to come and die for the sins f the world. Sins could only be forgiven by Blood sacrifice and God wanted a sacrifice that would pay for the sins f the world once and for all. Just as sin entered the world through the mistake f one(eve), righteousness was to be imputted back to man through the blood f one, Jesus.

He had to die as the sacrificial lamb, N̶̲̥̅̊t f His will, but that was the will f God( that was why Jesus said shortly before He was arrested while He was praying, that if God can, He should let the Cup pass, but that let the will f God be done). Jesus cried out when the sin f the world was placed on Him and God turned His back on Jesus because God could not inhabit the body f Jesus anymore cos f the sin. That was when Jesus died.

When He died, He was been held captive by satan because Jesus went to Hell( because f the sin f the world that was placed on Him, and He was been caused for hanging on a tree). In Hell, he was under the tortue f Lucifer until the sacrifice Jesus paid was accepted.

When God accepted The Sacrifice Jesus paid, Jesus regained his powers and fought back in Hell, where He won, freed those saints like papa Abraham who where in a part f Hell called Aedes( a place where the saints and faithfuls did stayed because Heaven was N̶̲̥̅̊t accessible to them @ that moment till Jesus ascended).

Jesus has to rise from the dead and ascend because He has to ascend to the father and make Heaven accessible to all who were Faithful but died before His coming and for those who will acept His sacrifice and Lordship.

Without Jesus dying and been buried, we christians would have still leaved in sin( sin Íڪ a nature, and not just the act of wrong doing), that is, having the nature of sin.

Now, we( christians) are been adopted by God through the death f Jesus.
We are now offsprings f God because when we acepted Jesus, He gave us His nature which Íڪ the nature f God. This Íڪ why we are legal children f God.

2 Likes

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
^^^Everything you typed above looks like fairy tale to me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by tintingz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
drwebs:

You can't disprove the Death, Burial and Resurrection Of Jesus. The world has tried it for 2013 years, they just can't succeed.

Some f you said he was exchanged, you are saying he was crucified but was not allowed to die because he was precious to the jews.

Well, how about the part where the solders pierced his heart and blood gushed out? How about the part where He cried out Loud and said God has forsaken Him? How about the 3 hours f darkness(which we still experience till date called Eclipse) that followed after His death? The disciples f Jesus did N̶̲̥̅̊t have access to His body for burial. The 3 prisoners did die and were burried with him. Jesus did command His death within 3 hours, Yes that true. He was buried by the solders and the grave was been watched over because the knew Jesus said He was going to RISE up on the 3rd day, so they made sure nobody had access to the grave.

Jesus did rise from the grave BODILY, N̶̲̥̅̊t just spiritually. He appeared to marry bodily(N̶̲̥̅̊t as a ghost). Some f you said He was N̶̲̥̅̊t the one they crucified, now how come about the wounds and Nail marks on his hands which He displaced for them? WaS that still the person they exchanged?

Jesus did appear to many people for over a period f 40 days before He finally ascended. He did N̶̲̥̅̊t rise alone from the dead, He arose with the saints that were dead before Him and these people where also seen.

Jesus was crucified, died and buried for 3 days and nights and rose on the 3rd day bodily and Íڪ ascended and Íڪ sitting @ the right hand f God far above principalities and powers. All f this He did for all those who will come to God through Him, who will also be sitted @ the right hand f God with power.

M̶̲̥̅y advice to you is access the father thrOugh Jesus. Because that's the only way. For Jesus said, I aм̣̣̥̇̊ the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the Father(God) except through me.
the ''sign of Jonah'' Jesus talked about disapproved the death of Jesus on the cross nor a dead man in the tomb for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by GooseBaba: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis: ^^^Everything you typed above looks like fairy tale to me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Looks like ke!? Bros this one na heavy fairy tale...reloaded.!
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Melahou(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Slickest: We no d story nw,y d repeat every year? Would d guy playin jesus gt paid ?
Re u a learner,do u tink its all abt the acting,its more abt the message,do you no hw many soul wld ve bin touched n saved.
Pls u beta check ursef well.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Melahou(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis:

Is eida u re unda aged or ignorant,
Wisdom is more profitable to direct.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Melahou:
Is eida u re unda aged or ignorant,
Wisdom is more profitable to direct.

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by talk2me006(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2013

I will prove to you now using the Bible that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified neither was he resurrected.

He was put on the cross and bought down very fast in 3 hours. In 3 hours its difficult for a person to die therefore Jesus was alive.
When he was bought down his two cross mates were alive proving even Jesus was alive
Jesus (pbuh) legs were not broken. What use is a broken leg to a dead man? Proving that he was alive.
the stone was removed and the winding sheets were unwound proving Jesus (pbuh) was alive
Jesus (pbuh) was disguised as a gardener. Because he was alive trying to be saved from the Jews
The tomb was roomy and spacious. What use is a spacious room for a dead person? Proving Jesus was alive.
When Mary Magdalene went to touch Jesus (pbuh) he said touch me not. he was alive, it will hurt him, he was in pain
Jesus (pbuh) said “I have not yet Ascended unto My Father” that means he was alive
In the upper room Jesus (pbuh) showed his hand and feet to prove he was not a spirit and that he was alive.
The Disciples were all overjoyed to see him. Because they thought he was dead and the spirit form. They were all overjoyed to see him because he was alive.
Sign of Jonah. As Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights so shall the son of man in the heart of the earth alive.

So if he was alive that means no crucifixion, no resurrection. So in short Jesus (pbuh) was put on the cross according to the Bible but he did not die.

Jesus (pbuh) was not really crucified but was crucificted. It is not crucifixion its crucifiction

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Copyright ©2009

GBAM ! WELL SAID
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by rezzy: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis: ^^^Everything you typed above looks like fairy tale to me..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why wont it look like fairly tale when reading and understanding is posing as a challenge to you. Pls ask the Holyspirit to help you. Ask for wisdom and understanding. Dont forget to ask using the name of Jesus name o.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by littleb(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
I think God that didn't allow Abraham to kill his own son as sacrifice should not allow His own "son" to be sacrificed and killed over some people's sin.

“And (for) their saying: ‘Indeed we have killed The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him but (another) that was made to resemble him to them. And indeed those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him for certain.” (Quran 4:157)

1 Like

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by greatdave(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2013

Copyright ©2009
Early symptoms of Insanity
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by greatdave(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
littleb: I think God that didn't allow Abraham to kill his own son as sacrifice should not allow His own "son" to be sacrificed and killed over some people's sin.

“And (for) their saying: ‘Indeed we have killed The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him but (another) that was made to resemble him to them. And indeed those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him for certain.” (Quran 4:157)
nd this is rily in the quran?? Somebody Shoot me! shocked
littleb: I think God that didn't allow Abraham to kill his own son as sacrifice should not allow His own "son" to be sacrificed and killed over some people's sin.

nd this is rily in the quran?? Somebody Shoot me!
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by SisiKill1: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
I don't get this.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by drwebs: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2013

The question you should ask Íڪ, why did God do that?

The reason was God had a better plan. First was to test Abraham to see if He will obey which he did and God imputed it to hiM as righteousness.
2nd, God wanted a perfect sacrifice, a sacrifice. That was pure. That was why Jesus was born f a virgin.
God has to sacrifice his soon, with His nature so that we through Christ can have the very nature f God.
This things I'm saying are N̶̲̥̅̊t fairy tales, read the Bible and you'l know.

For those still wondering if Jesus really died, if He didn't die, who ascended? If He didn't die, how come He keeps appearing to people. For example, He appeared to Paul who was an adent persecuter f Christians who latter converted to Christianity as a result f the encounter.
He still do appear and speak to people.

2 Likes

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by dryakson(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dozens of penitents were nailed to crosses in the
Philippines on Friday in an annual re-enactment of
the suffering and death of Jesus Christ.
Hundreds more whipped their backs bloody as
penance or thanksgiving throughout the
predominantly Catholic country on Good Friday,
which marks the day Jesus died on the cross.
The Good Friday rituals are the highlight of Easter
celebrations in the Philippines, where more than 80
per cent of the estimated 94 million people are
Roman Catholic.
Thousands of devotees and tourists flocked to San
Fernando city in Pampanga province, 60 kilometres
north of Manila, where more than 30 men had
signed up to be nailed to crosses.
Wilfredo Salvador, a 57-year-old fishpond worker,
said he began to join the crucifixions seven years
ago as thanksgiving “for all the miracles” in his life.
“I also want to atone for my sins,” he said after 7.5-
centimetre nails were hammered to his palms in
the village of San Juan. “God has been good to me
and I want to thank him.”
Salvador said he will have himself crucified every
year for as long as he can: “I will accept whatever
the Lord gives me and I will sacrifice as long as my
strength allows me.”
The Roman Catholic Church frowns on the bloody
rituals and has urged devotees to instead
participate in masses, vigils and other official
celebrations in their parishes.
Sapa-dpa
Photos by Reuters/AFP
This Life has no 'second chance.' Trade carefully!
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Malawian(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
tha_originator: well done jaree! Educate these lost souls please...

Jesus, the son of Mary was not even crucified of whatever... He was actually inter-changed with another person thought to be him(jesus).
Oyibo don sell all these guys finish oh... Shey na lord and saviour them beat like say no tomorrow? Abi na which papa go allow make them do hin pikin like Aluu4? Abegiiiundecided
this una islam sef.... i want to understand something, is the same jesus that carried the cross to calvary that was crucified or did someone else replace him after carrying the cross? dont you think there would be multitude of withnesses who would have withnessed the switch? so which is it? was it the real jesus that carried the cross or was it someone else althogether?

1 Like

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Richieboyn: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2013

Copyright ©2009

Have you taken ur drugs?
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Richieboyn: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nelson11: damn!!!!! where xactly in nigeria did dis take place. Dis is blatant mockery and did'nt even make it an interestin one(no two thieves)

No two thieves? What's wrong with your eyes?
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by Richieboyn: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2013

Bible not Quran. Now run away from here.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by PENMIGHT(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
drwebs:

Jesus coming was prophesied long ago before He came. His mission was to come and die for the sins f the world. Sins could only be forgiven by Blood sacrifice and God wanted a sacrifice that would pay for the sins f the world once and for all. Just as sin entered the world through the mistake f one(eve), righteousness was to be imputted back to man through the blood f one, Jesus.

He had to die as the sacrificial lamb, N̶̲̥̅̊t f His will, but that was the will f God( that was why Jesus said shortly before He was arrested while He was praying, that if God can, He should let the Cup pass, but that let the will f God be done). Jesus cried out when the sin f the world was placed on Him and God turned His back on Jesus because God could not inhabit the body f Jesus anymore cos f the sin. That was when Jesus died.

When He died, He was been held captive by satan because Jesus went to Hell( because f the sin f the world that was placed on Him, and He was been caused for hanging on a tree). In Hell, he was under the tortue f Lucifer until the sacrifice Jesus paid was accepted.

When God accepted The Sacrifice Jesus paid, Jesus regained his powers and fought back in Hell, where He won, freed those saints like papa Abraham who where in a part f Hell called Aedes( a place where the saints and faithfuls did stayed because Heaven was N̶̲̥̅̊t accessible to them @ that moment till Jesus ascended).

Jesus has to rise from the dead and ascend because He has to ascend to the father and make Heaven accessible to all who were Faithful but died before His coming and for those who will acept His sacrifice and Lordship.

Without Jesus dying and been buried, we christians would have still leaved in sin( sin Íڪ a nature, and not just the act of wrong doing), that is, having the nature of sin.

We are now offsprings f God because when we acepted Jesus, He gave us His nature which Íڪ the nature f God. This Íڪ why we are legal children f God.
" For surely; they killed him(Jesus,son of Mary) not. But Allah raised him up unto Himself( and he is in heavens).And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise. And therw is none of the people of the Scripture( jews and christains) but must believe in him[(jesus) as a Messenger of Allah and a human being). And on the Day of Resurrection, he(Jesus) will be a witness against them. Q 4 vs 157-159
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by PENMIGHT(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
drwebs:

" For surely; they killed him(Jesus,son of Mary) not. But Allah raised him up unto Himself( and he is in heavens).And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise. And therw is none of the people of the Scripture( jews and christains) but must believe in him[(jesus) as a Messenger of Allah and a human being). And on the Day of Resurrection, he(Jesus) will be a witness against them. Q 4 vs 157-159
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by OGAattheTOP: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
Don't argue with people swimming in ignorance, hence you look like them...
He has risen! No controversy.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by drwebs: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2013

The question you should ask Íڪ, why did God do that?

The reason was God had a better plan. First was to test Abraham to see if He will obey which he did and God imputed it to hiM as righteousness.
2nd, God wanted a perfect sacrifice, a sacrifice. That was pure. That was why Jesus was born f a virgin.
God has to sacrifice his soon, with His nature so that we through Christ can have the very nature f God.
This things I'm saying are N̶̲̥̅̊t fairy tales, read the Bible and you'l know.

For those still wondering if Jesus really died, if He didn't die, who ascended? If He didn't die, how come He keeps appearing to people. For example, He appeared to Paul who was an adent persecuter f Christians who latter converted to Christianity as a result f the encounter.
He still do appear and speak to people.
Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by elbinmanny(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2013

Copyright ©2009
Does your psychiatrist know u now have asses to the internet??

1 Like

Re: Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria by ylaa(f): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
decode55:

Stop "begging" for "likes"
you get bad mouth. i couldn't help but laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birthday Of Our Blessed Mother Mary 08/09/2013 / Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! / OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.