Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? (4537 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by juman(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by juman(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2013
Female genit.al mutilation is a bad culture.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by slimyem: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2013
illicit: I dated an uncircumsised gal once, she bleeps like a dog men! I wil circumcise my daughter
What a reason!!undecided
Your daughter will probably beone of the very few circumcised girl in her generation and she'll hate you for it.
How can a learned person want to embrace something barbaric and fading out already in this age?
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by illicit(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
slimyem: What a reason!!undecided
Your daughter will probably beone of the very few circumcised girl in her generation and she'll hate you for it.
How can a learned person want to embrace something barbaric and fading out already in this age?
aint it barbaric to kip many guys simply she enjoys sex, i mean dis gal turns on by merely staring at her, if u mistakenly touch her nipples or kis her, men u don slaughter am be dat, i knw wat am sayin, av dated circumsised gals and dey neva complained dey dnt enjoy it, only dat it takes longer to turn dem on
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by slimyem: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
illicit: aint it barbaric to kip many guys simply she enjoys sex, i mean dis gal turns on by merely staring at her, if u mistakenly touch her nipples or kis her, men u don slaughter am be dat, i knw wat am sayin, av dated circumsised gals and dey neva complained dey dnt enjoy it, only dat it takes longer to turn dem on
You found yourself a nympho and her cl1toris or circumscision has nothing to do with it.She probably has deep seated psychological problems and uses sex
compulsively to feel accepted.

Besides,hormones is the vehicle that drives high or low sex drive not the cl1toris.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by illicit(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2013
slimyem: You found yourself a nympho and her cl1toris or circumscision has nothing to do with it.She probably has deep seated psychological problems and uses sex
compulsively to feel accepted.

Besides,hormones is the vehicle that drives high or low sex drive not the cl1toris.
so in short, cl1toris aint dat useful since it dnt influence or affect ur sex drive like u put it, just like d male foreskin. so lets kip cutting.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2013
Imprida: Circumcised men have a low risk of having penile cancer. Uncircumcised girls wont be able to enjoy sex

that is BULLSH!T. uncircumcised men just need to wash their things properly. there is no risk.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by tiebe: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
illicit: so in short, cl1toris aint dat useful since it dnt influence or affect ur sex drive like u put it, just like d male foreskin. so lets kip cutting.

you're right iin saying c1itoris has nothing to do with your libido. however, its not the same as the foreskin. the foreskin does not affect enjoyment in anyway but in the woman, cIitoris the only way she'll enjoy it. with out it, all she'll feel is penetration. dont let anyone deceive you. if you no believe am, read up online.

illicit: I dated an uncircumsised gal once, she bleeps like a dog men! I wil circumcise my daughter

This was because she has a high libido. has nothing to do with her body parts. libido is determined by hormones. will you cut off the glands that secret these hormones as well? or you think its the cIitoris that secrets hormones that determine libido.

illicit: aint it barbaric to kip many guys simply she enjoys sex, i mean dis gal turns on by merely staring at her, if u mistakenly touch her nipples or kis her, men u don slaughter am be dat, i knw wat am sayin, av dated circumsised gals and dey neva complained dey dnt enjoy it, only dat it takes longer to turn dem on

in my opinion, they never complained because they dont know what its supposed to feel like in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by illicit(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
^ nw i get d whole tin, tnks
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by coogar: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Temismith: I once visited a friend who had just put to bed, den i noticed somthing about the daughter's private part when she was changing her diaper. I asked her about it and she said she was circumsices because 'that is how it is done in her husband's place' i couldnt ask her futher questions cos she didnt look happy about it. My question is dis; what is/are the reason(s) for circumcising a girl?

it's a cultural practise in africa....
the practise is meant to keep her head tightly screwed. africans in their wisdom thought partially cutting off the clitøris would prevent the average young woman from philandering but there's no proof that circumcision or lack of it affects the tendency to have sëx in women.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by Youngpo413: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
slimyem: What a reason!!undecided

Simple,just to prevent her daughter from fuckkingg like a dog.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? by tiebe: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Young po413:

Simple,just to prevent her daughter from fuckkingg like a dog.

ok but how will she stop her son from doing the same? or her daughter's husband? and how will she ever correct the wrong she's done when she discovers this thing called LIBIDO? oops, too late!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy / Is This Enough Reason, why she filed for a divorce *screen Shot* / What My Mum Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.