Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Experiencing The Horrible And Annoying Airtel Network Issues ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Experiencing The Horrible And Annoying Airtel Network Issues ? (2248 Views)

5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiencing The Horrible And Annoying Airtel Network Issues ? by igbsam(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hey Guys, for the past 4 - 5days now, the network issues with airtel lines has been horrible. I don't know if am the only one experiencing this. Its either your credit gets deducted without you making calls or you make a call to someone without hearing the person at the other end or the person not hearing you at his/her end or you get charged while the phone is still ringing or network just dissappears from your phone for no reasons. All these has been happening lately on my phone or should i say my Airtel network line.

I need to know if am the only one experiencing this or its a general thing. Its killing me and my credit is being deducted. This same people are the ones calling their customers unnecessary or sending unending text messages for one useless and senseless advert.

1 Like

Re: Experiencing The Horrible And Annoying Airtel Network Issues ? by luluosas(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
igbsam: Hey Guys, for the past 4 - 5days now, the network issues with airtel line has been horrible. I don't know if am the only one experiencing this. Its either you credit gets deducted without you making calls or you make a call to someone without hearing the person at the other end or the person not hearing you at his/her end or you get charged while the phone is still ringing or network just dissappears from your phone for no reasons. All these has been happening lately on my phone or should i say my Airtel network line.

I need to know if am the only one experiencing this or its a general thing. Its killing me and my credit is being deducted. This same people are the ones calling their customers unnecessary or sending unending text messages for one useless and senseless advert.
Your best short-term solution is to get other network Sim cards. Good luck as you do this.
Re: Experiencing The Horrible And Annoying Airtel Network Issues ? by Chitexs250(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Am also experiencing same issue with Airtel it's so frustrating and annoying for the past 4 days nothing to show for even called there CC to know what's happening the CC was just saying trash
I just hope they rectify it's as soon as possible
Re: Experiencing The Horrible And Annoying Airtel Network Issues ? by francis247(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Don't even go there. Words cannot describe how bad Airtel's network has been in my area over the past two weeks. Never have I had this sort of experience in my browsing life either. NEVER!
Re: Experiencing The Horrible And Annoying Airtel Network Issues ? by Hotdiamond(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
francis247: Don't even go there. Words cannot describe how bad Airtel's network has been in my area over the past two weeks. Never have I had this sort of experience in my browsing life either. NEVER!
i guess the issues is dependent on location. Because here(Uyo) I'm always connected to the internet from 12-12, 24/7. I've not experienced the poor service. It only gets slow During their peak periods except that Its just smooth and fast as usual. You could lay your complaints to then on their twitter page. Thanks. twitter.com/AirtelNigeria

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unsubscribe From Receiving This Message ? / 9mobile Network Down??? / BBM Is Shutting Down For Consumers On May 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.