Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch (11595 Views)

Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by funkymedina: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2013
fally Ipupa should be angry . Dbanj in my opinion spoilt the song..with his bumbum rubbish. its a fally Ipupa song featuring dbanj and he ruined it. I guess dbanj i all over the place trying to find his footing ..goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Dolakinz(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2013
dbanj o oo, u r d booom. Always luv u bro
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by outofthebox: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2013
funky medina: fally Ipupa should be angry . Dbanj in my opinion spoilt the song..with his bumbum rubbish. its a fally Ipupa song featuring dbanj and he ruined it. I guess dbanj i all over the place trying to find his footing ..goodluck!
still beefing..u neva tireeeeee

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Rogerss(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2013
@Dbanj-Rubbish Song. Meet Davido for Lessons.[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by mikefay: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2013
kombo: Check out these new tracks from Dbanj off his upcoming album DKM

DOWNLOAD DBanj ft K-Switch - For Example

[url=http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/bz35fbyws2rk/Nous%20les%20meilleurs?d=1]DOWNLOAD DBANJ FT FALLY IPUPA HERE[/url]
dbanj, what is this now?
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2013
For Example is a gritty song mahn....The kind of Jam you play in your car on your way to a Hit. cool

The Fally Ipupa track was crap.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by pussy1: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2013
[size=18pt]
tO YOU ALL ,I DONT SEE ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SONG WITH FALLY PUPA, ITS JUST A DUPLICATE OF SIMILAR SONGS OF MAKOSA DANCE, NOTE AM NOT JUST A LISTENER.
[/size]
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Chartey(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2013
shymexx: Nice melody with the ever sexy french language, but not type of music - can't get jiggy with it...

Burnaboy is still killing afrobeats IMO..
Burna boy, afrobeats?? He does dancehall bro.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Bodmas06: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2013
Kul song
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Fussbot: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2013
Which kind song be dis na??4 example even make brain pass in own..oloungbo,oye kan ma gba oju d'banj mole nibi tobawa bai ni..pelu awon orin ase to gbe jade funwa..
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by wilbase: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2013
The song is just flat, I expected bit more. Its appears that his is getting to his dotage in music.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by ideylaff: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Is K switch an artist......who wrore these watery lyrics for them

who sat down and agreed this track passed the QA to be on the album

back to the drawing board please

Im a fan of Dbanj... but im not feeling ds Oyaaa oya egba ojue eeee lingo on Dont tell me nonsesse as welll

Nooooo Not at all

Thats my honest opinion.... The autotune is so obvious... sounds like it was recorded with an iPad.. WALAHI...
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by NessaFresh(f): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Mr. Globe:
I guess that album cover is the Ajegunle version of Watch the throne. So rusty and unflattering. Am not even gonna waste my time on the song.
Mr. Globe:
I guess that album cover is the Ajegunle version of Watch the throne. So rusty and unflattering. Am not even gonna waste my time on the song.
Mr. Globe:
Ajegunle Version!!!! LMAO
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Ayorh4you(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
Just created a DKM playlist. I'm so luvin all these songs. No better gift for Easter dan dis. Fally Ipupa also killed 'we the best'. Oshey Eja nla #Repeat mode activated
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Ayorh4you(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Just created a DKM playlist. I'm so luvin all these songs. No better gift for Easter dan dis. Fally Ipupa also killed 'we the best'. Oshey Eja nla. WE ARE THE BEST so DON'T TEL US NONESENSE cuz we are D'KING's MEN........ #Repeat mode activated
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Ejine(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
This song is actually an improvement over the useless junk like Oyato, Bachelor and Cashflow... But then again, that's to make you see how terrible the three aforementioned songs are, if a song like this can actually be considered an 'improvement' over them.

Hoping it can only get better from here.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Donmichaelz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nuzo':
As much as Fally tried to redeem the song with his ever eccentric voice, the song failed utterly. The song was all over the place.

D'banj, I like you but you need to go back to drawing board and pick out what works for you.

I still don't believe that Don-J must be at the board with you for you to make a good music again.
c dis Mumu,abeg call me seun,we need to talk on d type of people dat register.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
funky medina: fally Ipupa should be angry . Dbanj in my opinion spoilt the song..with his bumbum rubbish. its a fally Ipupa song featuring dbanj and he ruined it. I guess dbanj i all over the place trying to find his footing ..goodluck!

If he ruined it, then Fali won't have released the song.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by dinachi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ejiné: This song is actually an improvement over the useless junk like Oyato, Bachelor and Cashflow... But then again, that's to make you see how terrible the three aforementioned songs are, if a song like this can actually be considered an 'improvement' over them.

Ejiné: This song is actually an improvement over the useless junk like Oyato, Bachelor and Cashflow... But then again, that's to make you see how terrible the three aforementioned songs are, if a song like this can actually be considered an 'improvement' over them.

I know if it waz don loya that produced it you will praise it to high heavens! Hypocrite, sorry to dissapoint you. Quote me,that collabo with fali ipupa will rule Africa in the coming months!First powerfull collabo with an english speaking mega star and a french speaking one. Dbanj is on a mission to rule Africa musically, You can join and support his creativity or sit ur sorry ass down and sulk. Get it into your thick skull will you? Dbanj has left Don loya for good and each day he proves that it waz a wise decision. As for the Gay Mavin crew, they can keep takin banana till they yo!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by toskut(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
This songs are completely meaningless. GOSH
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by toskut(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ayorh4you: Just created a DKM playlist. I'm so luvin all these songs. No better gift for Easter dan dis. Fally Ipupa also killed 'we the best'. Oshey Eja nla. WE ARE THE BEST so DON'T TEL US NONESENSE cuz we are D'KING's MEN........ #Repeat mode activated

You need help.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
I desperately hope(d) that D'Banj would rediscover his mojo, but it seems my hopes have been dashed yet again. It can't be that hard to make sweet sounding hit songs like he did in the past and like many new(er) artistes are doing at the moment. All these songs just lack rhythm, bite, catchy melodies/tunes, and good production. What is going on? I wouldn't mention good lyrics 'cos that is irrelevant. Listen to (equally meaningless) songs like Iyanya's 'Flavour', or Dammy Krane's 'My Dear', or Olamide's 'St.u.pi.d Love' and so on. It's easy to sing along and dance to these songs 'cos of their groovy beats and catchy choruses and hooks.

D'Banj's songs (We the Best, For Example, and Don't Tell Me Nonsense), on the other hand, are all over the place and neither here no there. The one with Fally Ipupa would have been great, but it was ruined by D'Banj's incoherent jabberings coupled with inconsistent beats and poor mixing and production. This boy needs help, urgently.

I hope the other songs in the album compensate.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Hoodrat(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
nice music dbanj.. this na club banger
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by CUIzundu(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nuffin new, I wonder what they were
Thinking, still waiting 4 burna boi's drop
Album,even choc boiz dey jonez.... Burna boi
Pls hurry + alil more of jesse jagz .. ✓
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by chinnyonwu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
E be like worship song
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Ayorh4you(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
toskut:

You need help.

Thank U̶̲̥̅̊............go kill ursef
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by emmalexj: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
which of the kings men is he talking about.....pls dont get carried away by this song caus it might mean smthing else.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by yoged(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
lawizle: Played dse tracks on home theatre to give d desired effect yet slept off in d process..d'banj abeg leave d stage wen ovation is still loudest..don't wait till we start stoning you tomatoes and purewater na!
na by force. Stick to ur obesere and saridon p.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Stiv(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
The song with Fally pupa was nice. Its a nice attempt to get back into the game, but it seems as if Fally pupa featured D'banj. Anyway, let's see how far he goes with this. Far from being classed as a King's song, but its a start.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Stiv(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
dinachi: I know if it waz don loya that produced it you will praise it to high heavens! Hypocrite, sorry to dissapoint you. Quote me,that collabo with fali ipupa will rule Africa in the coming months!First powerfull collabo with an english speaking mega star and a french speaking one. Dbanj is on a mission to rule Africa musically, You can join and support his creativity or sit ur sorry ass down and sulk. Get it into your thick skull will you? Dbanj has left Don loya for good and each day he proves that it waz a wise decision. As for the Gay Mavin crew, they can keep takin banana till they yo!

Olodo in action!
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

If he ruined, Fali won't have released the song.

I don't think Fally had any choice ,the congolese diaspora has refused any music/concerts and he is not really getting any money. This is very average even for Fally ,he has done better in the past.
Re: Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch by kramer: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
I actually like for example lipsrsealed sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel - Duro (Video) / Davido – "Like Dat" (video) / I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.