Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense (22109 Views)

D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense (OFFICIAL VIDEO) / D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) / Download Don't Tell Me Nonsense By D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by kelvinlink: 2:05am On Mar 31, 2013
Nuzo':

You couldn't have said such unless you are his cousin or maybe, you just know nothing about music.

As for Olamide's 'first of all', most people I know went crazy on first hearing. So, I don't know what you are talking about.

Olamide....most people went crazy.....Hahahahaha....Lol.

Its quite easy to say that now...right?

Iyanya's monster hit.....Kukere....took quite a long time before it even became a national anthem. (after many bashing)

i will advice you to wait and see the reaction of the public.

Finally......i still remember vividly the online bashing ...."oliver twist"....took.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 31, 2013
The music is okay.So many people are expecting him to be doing party tracks all the time.But Eja nla has gone past that level.Even if he sings rubbish the dudes cash will still be piling up at the bank
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by kaze4blues(m): 2:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Madt song frm dbanj.

Eyin boiz...e gbaoju anybody
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink: A year from Now.....i will come back to this thread to remind you all......."This particular track....Don't tell me nonsense.....will be a monster street anthem..! Admit it.....this kind of track sells in Nigeria. (where everyone gat one imaginary enemy...Lol)

Not too long ago...when olamide dropped ...."First of All"....no one thought Etisalat will make it their widely popular commercial theme song...!

Street Rat talking..... what the Bleep is street music gonna do to calm me down after a hard day, or you wanna compare this trashy music to something done by Asha or Keziah Jones etc?
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nuzo1(m): 2:20am On Mar 31, 2013
chingyjant: The music is okay.So many people are expecting him to be doing party tracks all the time.But Eja nla has gone past that level.Even if he sings rubbish the dudes cash will still be piling up at the bank

Seems most of you listen to music just for the purpose of dancing only. Anyway, mind telling us how many 'party tracks' was in his last album. Tell how many was in Tuface's album?

Secondly, we are discussing the quality of his latest song not his bank account.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by airmark(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2013
Ravenwolf:

Street Rat talking..... what the Bleep is street music gonna do to calm me down after a hard day, or you wanna compare this trashy music to something done by Asha or Keziah Jones etc?

You gat a point there. At least you can bump it on weekends and not everybody gat hard days all the time like you.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 31, 2013
airmark:

You gat a point there. At least you can bump it on weekends and not everybody gat hard days all the time like you.

Do you live in Nigeria?

I have a highly cultivated personality and quite picky on what i let minister to me....

No way you are going to catch me listening to trashy songs... why am i even talking to you, i am not sure you can bounce off two notes of music on any instrument.... you are those types who thinks music starts with Tupac and ends with Tuface,

Thoroughly pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by kelvinlink: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2013
Ravenwolf:

Y U dey get hard day nah bro....Lol

Surprisingly...Not everyone wanna listen to your sophisticated Asha or Keziah Jones......after a cool working day!

Some prefers to bump and grind to a heavy beat after spending the whole day receiving complaints calls from aggrieved customers!

Depends on what works for you!
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nuzo1(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink:

Iyanya's monster hit.....Kukere....took quite a long time before it even became a national anthem. (after many bashing)

Finally......i still remember vividly the online bashing ...."oliver twist"....took.

I don't mean to be rude, but its clear you know nothing about good music.

Olamide's first of all was a remix to a hit track already and this was during the Azonto craze. So, chances were that it would blow out bigger with Olamide's new twist to the song.
And remenber I said, most people I know. You didn't have to misquote me.

As for the Kurukere song, I've never came accross any person who wrote off that song. People at a point in time got tired of the craze.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink:

Y U dey get hard day nah bro....Lol

Surprisingly...Not everyone wanna listen to your sophisticated Asha or Keziah Jones......after a cool working day!

Some prefers to bump and grind to a heavy beat after spending the whole day receiving complaints calls from aggrieved customers!

Depends on what works for you!

Then you could do some John Legend, Kenny G, David Koz or Fela...
if you are really in the mood and wanna burn off some calories then you can use an overdose of Koffi Olomide or Awilo Logomba!!
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by esanland: 2:51am On Mar 31, 2013
airmark:

grin grin grin grin Must you add this? JJC
If u have nothing important to say let nobody hear u.jealousy wan kill u o.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by ultimateballer: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2013
50calibre: Same thing again, nice beat, style and delivery but few meaningful words. Don't these guys put any effort into writing lyrics? Dbanj has had the opportunity to hang around guys like Kanye and jay-z yet I'm surprised he hasn't drawn inspiration from their writing ability
its the lack of professional in Nigeria. These guys can just hire songwriters but Nigerians only like to dance. Is there anything like music publishing in Nigeria? the major source of income to artist abroad. Nobody cares about lyrics in Nigeria. Its only about beats, that's why Nigerian music is not stepping out of Africa?
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by kelvinlink: 2:56am On Mar 31, 2013
Nuzo':

I don't mean to be rude, but its clear you know nothing about good music.

Olamide's first of all was a remix to a hit track already and this was during the Azonto craze. So, chances were that it would blow out bigger with Olamide's new twist to the song.
And remenber I said, most people I know. You didn't have to misquote me.

As for the Kurukere song, I've never came accross any person who wrote off that song. People at a point in time got tired of the craze.

i know guys like you well enough....lol

You are quick to condemn/criticize creative efforts of others and their opinions.

When the works you criticized turns out to be a massive success....you start saying ...."i never came across anyone who wrote the song off"....

A word for you......Learn to be patient with yourself....!

Can you define/explain what is good music?

Music itself is without boundaries!

It is what you make of it that is important.

That's why there are various genres of music.

JayZ can't sing like drake

Drake can't sing like John Legend

John Legend can't sing like michael jackson

Music is listened to through personal perception.

When someone says....."i don't like a particular track".....i can relate to that. But not to peeps like you who thinks.....your limited understanding of music is universal.

7 Likes

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nuzo1(m): 3:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Ok...you win.
Cos I can't see myself debating over this particular song further.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink:

i know guys like you well enough....lol

You are quick to condemn/criticize creative efforts of others and their opinions.

When the works you criticized turns out to be a massive success....you start saying ...."i never came across anyone who wrote the song off"....

A word for you......Learn to be patient with yourself....!

Can you define/explain what is good music?

Music itself is without boundaries!

It is what you make of it that is important.

That's why there are various genres of music.

JayZ can't sing like drake

Drake can't sing like John Legend

John Legend can't sing like michael jackson

Music is listened to through personal perception.

When someone says....."i don't like a particular track".....i can relate to that. But not to peeps like you who thinks.....your limited understanding of music is universal.

What you know about Music is a big NOUGHT.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by GudluckIBB(m): 3:18am On Mar 31, 2013
He still needs Don Jazzy. No matter how he tries to pretend about it.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by kelvinlink: 3:21am On Mar 31, 2013
Ravenwolf:

What you know about Music is a big NOUGHT.

Not surprisingly coming from someone whose user name is a combination of two animals...........Goofy WOLF!

i don't claim to know much bout music....but.....i know My appreciation of music is more diverse than yours.

Am sure you think Rock music is all bout Rock solid materials........lol

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by iamfbanj(m): 3:21am On Mar 31, 2013
Am sowie to post dis but 4 all guys going against dis song are all stupid....at least let's go bak to d days of oliver twist....d 1st tyme ti month gbo...I said wetin concern me if u like omotola...but u guys knw is among uk top chart...skibanj is in d western world naw..so he has to b a broklyn......quote dis guys "dnt tell me nonsense will b a collecting awards naw.....I just pray make alaba boys quickly burn d DKM albumn for me
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink:

Not surprisingly coming from someone whose user name is a combination of two animals...........Goofy WOLF!

i don't claim to know much bout music....but.....i know My appreciation of music is more diverse than yours.

I wont waste more words..... i hate arguments....
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by kelvinlink: 3:38am On Mar 31, 2013
This is My last comment on this trend......

People who don't get involve in creative activities don't know the pressure and fear of rejection that envelopes the Artist.

You guys need to be tolerant of others creative works.

If you have the time....i will suggest to visit...www.ted.com (ideas worth sharing) and download Elizabeth Gilbert talk on creative ideas.

Am sorry for any offensive remarks, rhetoric sarcasm used while replying quotes.

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink:

Pathetic, your attempt at humor, your music sense may be in far
worse shape.. who knows?
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 31, 2013
The song is pretty RAZZ, i'm sorry...Good beatz, but sounds like a song for NURTW members.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Odinaka00(m): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink:

Guy stop talking poo here, can yu compare iyanya's kukere to dz nonsense Dbanj sang? 4 ya info, ther re people who can predict songs dat wil blow, I hapun to be one of em bro, when I first heard Tongolo, I predicted it cuz it sounded so different nd cool, I told my broda to watch out 4 dat song, I was in Lagos wen I heard Kukere on cool fm and I was like, this is it, this is wat 9ja want, makossa beat, nice rythm nd cool lyrics
D'banj is my guy anytime buh to be honest with you him dey fall my hand nowadays, I don't want it to seem lyk without Don J he can't do buh he s making it seem dat way, you can't compare this song to why ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, Igwe, suddenly, oliver twist.. This song is just too bleeping noisy ßŮϯ cool beat though, nowadays I listen to d'banj's song b4 downloading em ßŮϯ it wasn't like this b4
Even Don J on his own is falling my hand big track, I think they need eachother

HAPPY EASTER Ť☺ MY NAIRALANDERS
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Esinwaju: 5:38am On Mar 31, 2013
kelvinlink: This is My last comment on this trend......

People who don't get involve in creative activities don't know the pressure and fear of rejection that envelopes the Artist.

You guys need to be tolerant of others creative works.

If you have the time....i will suggest to visit...www.ted.com (ideas worth sharing) and download Elizabeth Gilbert talk on creative ideas.

Am sorry for any offensive remarks, rhetoric sarcasm used while replying quotes.

Happy Easter.
Is there a transcript for that video? I'm asking because I can neither watch or download. Thanks.
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by tunnlex(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by iamdsam: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2013
All these songs would still be hits. F. U. C. K haters. Osheeeee
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Ridiy: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2013
wink. Please, when will Dbanj ft Tonto Dikeh....
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by dinachi(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2013
engineerd: The song is pretty RAZZ, i'm sorry...Good beatz, but sounds like a song for NURTW members.
Hey have you taken your medication Today? Dbanj without Don Jazzy is doing far better than Don jazzy without Dbanj! Such is life peeps nothing lasts forever! Sorry Don jazzy peeps, we sailn away so fast U cant catch Us. You can keep taking banana so you go yo! Gay song!
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by dinachi(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2013
Already the few songs I listened to in this album floors Don jazzys Gay album Solar Ass!Cant stop laughing!
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by dinachi(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense by alaoeri: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2013
No matter what ppl 'll still criticise but this song gonna be a street hit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) / Behind-The-Scene Of Sexy Mama By Iyanya & Wizkid / Whitemoney To Release A New Song 'Selense' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.