Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Satanism or Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanism or Christianity (6351 Views)

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis / Which One Came To Nigeria First Islam Or Christianity? / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
Orthodox or Not, i believe that with all these evidence, a deluded catholic will still come here and say ' catholic till i die'. How blind!
Re: Satanism or Christianity by cyrexx: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^
Do you realise that Christianity owes a lot of it's very existence to early Catholics. Without Catholic Church, you won't have the bible, the Christian Creed and doctrines you now have. Virtually all branches of Christianity were offshoots of early Catholicism. They even compiled your bible as you have it today. Do some research in history. It won't harm you.

Btw, I am never a Catholic, am no longer even a christian.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
cyrexx: ^^^
Do you realise that Christianity owes a lot of it's very existence to early Catholics. Without Catholic Church, you won't have the bible, the Christian Creed and doctrines you now have. Virtually all branches of Christianity were offshoots of early Catholicism. They even compiled your bible as you have it today. Do some research in history. It won't harm you.

Happy Easter bros.. Its quite interesting to see how far Frosbel goes before he gets tired of being a hypocrite...
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^
Hypocrite for rejecting Pagan worship smiley

You guys need a lesson in history.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by cyrexx: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
musKeeto:
Happy Easter bros.. Its quite interesting to see how far Frosbel goes before he gets tired of being a hypocrite...

Happy "Ishtar" my good friend. How's everything.

As a side note you know that "Ishtar" was a goddess of Fertility and Sex before the Romans christianized it and turn it into something else...

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
@cyrex.
compiling the bible shouldnt mean they have the right to practice christianity anyhow they like.

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by cyrexx: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Segeggs: @cyrex.
compiling the bible shouldnt mean they have the right to practice christianity anyhow they like.

My dear, the Catholics believed they are truly following the bible while others are not, others believed they are truly following the bible while the Catholics are not..

In the end, it all boils down to different group's individual contrasting biblical interpretation from the same bible..
Re: Satanism or Christianity by babalat(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
mumumugu: ,
hmmmmmm
Re: Satanism or Christianity by PastorKun(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

will let you know nearer the time, security is paramount ! smiley

Ok bro, just keep me posted. wink
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Iv always been against catholic doctrines!
Deceivers of the multitude! undecided

www.nairaland.com/1226443/hail-mary
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Segeggs: Orthodox or Not, i believe that with all these evidence, a deluded catholic will still come here and say ' catholic till i die'. How blind!

LOL dats how brainwashed dey are grin
Re: Satanism or Christianity by chinedumo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Something like this should make front page
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
cyrexx:

Happy "Ishtar" my good friend. How's everything.

As a side note you know that "Ishtar" was a goddess of Fertility and Sex before the Romans christianized it and turn it into something else...
everything's fine..
Yeah, I knew that, but how we go do? Christianity has paganism written all over it. My regards to the family. I envy your kids not. You'll be killing them with knowledge and science, I guess. All the best man. wink
Re: Satanism or Christianity by shdemidemi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
cyrexx: ^^^

Bro, Have it in mind that Catholic does not mean Roman Catholic.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
musKeeto:
everything's fine..
Yeah, I knew that, but how we go do? Christianity has paganism written all over it. My regards to the family. I envy your kids not. You'll be killing them with knowledge and science, I guess. All the best man. wink

The Christianity you practiced may have had paganism written all over it smiley
Re: Satanism or Christianity by dokie: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

Thank you brother.

You might have noticed my recent zeal on this matter , time is very very very short.

We have a war to fight to free our brothers and sisters from Paganism, because that is what this simply is smiley

Very sad to see how 70% of the world is PAGAN , plenty of work to do.

i have told you you are under captivity and you cannot see it. the devil is driving you to destruction, employing your time to heep sin upon yourself and you think you are doing God a favor. if you were to be a true christian, you would have made your points and moved on to evangelize those who have never even heard about christ. but you are spending all your time gathering information from a bunch of deluded people's website like david stewalt of jesus is savior and jack chicks, calling people who have placed their trust in Jesus pagans, while the real pagans continue in their woes and you think you are fulfilling your call as a follower of christ. wake up frosbel, your zeal is being employed by the devil to cause confusion and if you do not repent and channel your energy to proper spread of the christian message, you are on your way to damnation. though you might not know it, you are an agent of the devil, a worker of iniquity, your ministry cannot bear fruits. if you win convert, they are usually spiritually ignorant people yet proud, arrogant and sturborn. NOTE you are working against Christ and you will fail and suffer a great disgrace when the Lord is ready to deal with you except you repent. if you notice, there are a couple of people that think like you in nl but i have never related any of my post to them, i have someho taken a special interest in you and i will follow you as you go on posting, not to join issues with you but to remind you whose work you are doing, the devil's, hoping that one day, you will see the light and be free.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
dokie:

i have told you you are under captivity and you cannot see it. the devil is driving you to destruction, employing your time to heep sin upon yourself and you think you are doing God a favor. if you were to be a true christian, you would have made your points and moved on to evangelize those who have never even heard about christ. but you are spending all your time gathering information from a bunch of deluded people's website like david stewalt of jesus is savior and jack chicks, calling people who have placed their trust in Jesus pagans, while the real pagans continue in their woes and you think you are fulfilling your call as a follower of christ. wake up frosbel, your zeal is being employed by the devil to cause confusion and if you do not repent and channel your energy to proper spread of the christian message, you are on your way to damnation. though you might not know it, you are an agent of the devil, a worker of iniquity, your ministry cannot bear fruits. if you win convert, they are usually spiritually ignorant people yet proud, arrogant and sturborn. NOTE you are working against Christ and you will fail and suffer a great disgrace when the Lord is ready to deal with you except you repent. if you notice, there are a couple of people that think like you in nl but i have never related any of my post to them, i have someho taken a special interest in you and i will follow you as you go on posting, not to join issues with you but to remind you whose work you are doing, the devil's, hoping that one day, you will see the light and be free.

[size=13pt]Pictures speak louder than words, tell me the below does not reek of paganism and idolatry[/size] smiley

Queen of Heaven or Mary , hmmm. Take your guess

Jupiter ( changed to St.Peter - who you kidding Pope ? )
Re: Satanism or Christianity by mkmyers45(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2013
musKeeto:
everything's fine..
Cyrexx na papa bomboy?
Re: Satanism or Christianity by dokie: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

[size=13pt]Pictures speak louder than words, tell me the below does not reek of paganism and idolatry[/size] smiley

Queen of Heaven or Mary , hmmm. Take your guess

Jupiter ( changed to St.Peter - who you kidding Pope ? )

frosbel, a man who engages a mad man in a discussion is pathetic. luther and calvin were the front runners during the reformation. they both believed in the sola scriptura theology yet they couldnt agree between themselves on many christian issues because they interpreted scripture differently. all christian denominations other than the catholic church including your sect, others like yours and the disillusioned david stewalt of Jesus is savior.com claim to be sola scriptura based yet almost all interpret the bible differently. now in a situation like this, the spirit behind the commands or law of God is what true christians try to discern before they take a stand on controversial christian issues. the reason i cant discuss christian issues with you is because you are not a christian, and you presently (note i say presently, and it doesnt have to remain so) do not have the capacity to discern the will, the spirit behind the laws, statutes and commands of God because you dont have the Holy Spirit operating in your life, and until you have the right spirit, you will remain dead and unfruitful in spiritual things. you will never experience christ in his beauty, the true power of the believer, the devil would so short-change you to the extent that when your eyes eventually opens, you would wonder who cast a spell on you. i only hope your eyes clear while you still have breath in your nostrills. frosbel give your life to Christ and not the founder of your sect. NB dont be deceived by those telling you how great a job you are doing, they would only keep you blind. i would have loved to pray for you again, but the last time i did, you called it a pagan prayer, nevertheless: Lord open the eyes of this child of yours that he may see the Light of Christ and experience you in the beauty of your holiness, to the glory of your holy name. free him from the grip of the evil one and set him apart for true christian service. I pray in the name of Jesus our Lord. Amen.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Moyola(f): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:
A woman worshipping a priest. This is sin! We should worship Jesus! Notice the woman in the back kissing a cross.

Idolatry!

More idolatry

Notice the all seeing eye of Lucifer behind the priests head

Come on my son, kiss the Queen of Heaven!

"Ye worship ye know not what..." —John 4:22

nope! we worship The Creator God.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Moyola(f): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2013
@ topic
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2013
mkmyers45: Cyrexx na papa bomboy?
grin... Nairaland ppl no well.. yes o.. na papa bomboy..
Re: Satanism or Christianity by ezme(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2013
mkmyers45: Cyrexx na papa bomboy?

@Cyrexx, How easy was it finding a woman with similar religious stance as you?
Re: Satanism or Christianity by cyrexx: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2013
ezme:

@Cyrexx, How easy was it finding a woman with similar religious stance as you?

I married before I turned atheist. My wife still remains a christian. Luckily for me, my wife and I love and accept each other for what we are, religious differences notwithstanding. We rarely bring up religious issues in our home anymore. I want my kids to understand everything (religions, sciences, history etc etc) and make their own choice when they're grown. There is more to life than religion.

If you are single and irreligious, ensure you look for a flexible woman who does not carry religion on her head (I have never seen an atheist Nigerian lady). Generally, women are easily influenced by the one they love, except the hardcore religious nuts among them.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2013
cyrexx:

I married before I turned atheist. My wife still remains a christian. Luckily for me, my wife and I love and accept each other for what we are, religious differences notwithstanding. We rarely bring up religious issues in our home anymore. I want my kids to understand everything (religions, sciences, history etc etc) and make their own choice when they're grown. There is more to life than religion.

If you are single and irreligious, ensure you look for a flexible woman who does not carry religion on her head (I have never seen an atheist Nigerian lady). Generally, women are easily influenced by the one they love, except the hardcore religious nuts among them.

I wish you all the best.

TRUE! grin

I once studied demonlogy! The 72 demons of the geotia., islam, catholicism, mormon, wicca.....err then thought I'd jst stick to christianity grin

Lol, dnt get me wrong I'm jst a curious person I'm christian tho'......
Re: Satanism or Christianity by ezme(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2013
cyrexx:

I wish you all the best.

Sadly this is what the few decent ones around are. sad sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Rich4god(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2013
Catholic till I die... You can call me/us pagan worshippers for all I care. But what am sure is that we worship God and Him alone and not Mary or any other saint. In life, what people say about you doesnt really matter, but its what you actually do that matters. Peace.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2013
Rich4god: Catholic till I die... You can call me/us pagan worshippers for all I care. But what am sure is that we worship God and Him alone and not Mary or any other saint. In life, what people say about you doesnt really matter, but its what you actually do that matters. Peace.

I am only pointing out Paganism for what it is.

Truly, I was baffled when I saw these pictures, it was shocking and outright scary to say the least, all over it smelled of death and not life.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2013
Moyola:

nope! we worship The Creator God.

Permit me ask a simple question, how can you worship God while at the same time breaking his commandments by bowing before idols ?
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2013
dokie:

i would have loved to pray for you again, but the last time i did, you called it a pagan prayer, nevertheless: Lord open the eyes of this child of yours that he may see the Light of Christ and experience you in the beauty of your holiness, to the glory of your holy name. free him from the grip of the evil one and set him apart for true christian service. I pray in the name of Jesus our Lord. Amen.

Hi Friend, I called it Pagan prayer because you included Mary and the dead saints.

If you want to pray for me , do so ONLY in the name of Jesus Christ in which case I will have no qualms at all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Satanism or Christianity by dokie: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

Hi Friend, I called it Pagan prayer because you included Mary and the dead saints.

If you want to pray for me , do so ONLY in the name of Jesus Christ in which case I will have no qualms at all. smiley

you saw me add mary and the saints in the prayer? check again. the combination of zeal and hatred in you has blinded you a lot. i can only hope you get better. i feel for you because you used to be catholic, though you are glad for now that you left, someday you will regret it, and even more, that you entered into satans deciet by joining the group that you did. i sincerely hope that regret comes while you are still on this side of existence, if not too bad.

i read up a few things on a site you gather a lot of your info from, david stewart's site jesus is savior.com on why he's parted ways with jack chicks you might want to read it up here, jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Doctrines/Lordship%20Salvation/bad_tracts.htm. two of the most prominent critics of the catholic church, one calling the other a candidate of hell already. Maybe you believe david who knows.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Ubenedictus(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Segeggs: Orthodox or Not, i believe that with all these evidence, a deluded catholic will still come here and say ' catholic till i die'. How blind!
take a good look again, this one no concern catholics, unfortunately orthodox christian can't be found on Nl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

According To Original Bible / How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? / Why are Amputated Limbs not healed by prosperity preachers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.