Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Satanism or Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanism or Christianity (6353 Views)

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis / Which One Came To Nigeria First Islam Or Christianity? / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
dokie:

i read up a few things on a site you gather a lot of your info from, david stewart's site jesus is savior.com on why he's parted ways with jack chicks you might want to read it up here, two of the most prominent critics of the catholic church, one calling the other a candidate of hell already. Maybe you believe david who knows.

I don't follow MEN and I do not belong to a SECT smiley smiley

I support the truth that anyone speaks and reject the lies that anyone speaks including that same person who may have spoken an initial truth.

Bottom line is this, the bible is my guide, not a sect, church , man , whoever or whatever cheesy
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Ubenedictus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
carr96: Iv always been against catholic doctrines!
Deceivers of the multitude! undecided

www.nairaland.com/1226443/hail-mary
check again, those are orthodox christian.
@ frosbel maybe your next post will be on anglicans and their images abi?
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Ubenedictus(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
dokie:

frosbel, a man who engages a mad man in a discussion is pathetic. luther and calvin were the front runners during the reformation. they both believed in the sola scriptura theology yet they couldnt agree between themselves on many christian issues because they interpreted scripture differently. all christian denominations other than the catholic church including your sect, others like yours and the disillusioned david stewalt of Jesus is savior.com claim to be sola scriptura based yet almost all interpret the bible differently. now in a situation like this, the spirit behind the commands or law of God is what true christians try to discern before they take a stand on controversial christian issues. the reason i cant discuss christian issues with you is because you are not a christian, and you presently (note i say presently, and it doesnt have to remain so) do not have the capacity to discern the will, the spirit behind the laws, statutes and commands of God because you dont have the Holy Spirit operating in your life, and until you have the right spirit, you will remain dead and unfruitful in spiritual things. you will never experience christ in his beauty, the true power of the believer, the devil would so short-change you to the extent that when your eyes eventually opens, you would wonder who cast a spell on you. i only hope your eyes clear while you still have breath in your nostrills. frosbel give your life to Christ and not the founder of your sect. NB dont be deceived by those telling you how great a job you are doing, they would only keep you blind. i would have loved to pray for you again, but the last time i did, you called it a pagan prayer, nevertheless: Lord open the eyes of this child of yours that he may see the Light of Christ and experience you in the beauty of your holiness, to the glory of your holy name. free him from the grip of the evil one and set him apart for true christian service. I pray in the name of Jesus our Lord. Amen.
heavy and interesting.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by dokie: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

I don't follow MEN and I do not belong to a SECT smiley smiley

I support the truth that anyone speaks and reject the lies that anyone speaks including that same person who may have spoken an initial truth.

Bottom line is this, the bible is my guide, not a sect, church , man , whoever or whatever cheesy

the bible is a product of "pagan" roman catholic church, and you have the courage to follow it. you dont believe in visions or revelations, how do you trust what saint augustine of hippo, saint jerome and other "pagan" church fathers of the 4th century that believed in the trinity, ever virging state of mary, purgatory, prayer of saints, mary mother of God etc, put together? how can something good com from pagans ?

1 Like

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
dokie:

the bible is a product of "pagan" roman catholic church, and you have the courage to follow it. you dont believe in visions or revelations, how do you trust what saint augustine of hippo, saint jerome and other "pagan" church fathers of the 4th century that believed in the trinity, ever virging state of mary, purgatory, prayer of saints, mary mother of God etc, put together? how can something good com from pagans ?

The bible is simply a collection of books written over thousands of years by genuine , holy spirit filled men of GOD.

God can also use his enemies to achieve his purpose, I hope you know that :

“In the LORD's hand the king's heart is a stream of water that he channels toward all who please him.” - Proverbs 21:1

Regarding the church fathers, the only thing they all agreed on was to disagree on everything, tell me why they were constantly bickering and fighting over dots and jots while neglecting the weightier matters of mercy , justice and truth ?

The bible suffices for me, thanks to those who collated it into one book even though they negated this kindness by preventing millions from having access to these wonderful truths while preventing others from applying personal interpretation based on reason and logic.

It’s funny how the RCC likes to be seen as the sole interpreter , teacher and guide to the blind , when this is the work of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Satanism or Christianity by dokie: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

The bible is simply a collection of books written over thousands of years by genuine , holy spirit filled men of GOD.

“In the LORD's hand the king's heart is a stream of water that he channels toward all who please him.” - Proverbs 21:1

Regarding the church fathers, the only thing they all agreed on was to disagree on everything, tell me why they were constantly bickering and fighting over dots and jots while neglecting the weightier matters of mercy , justice and truth ?

The bible suffices for me, thanks to those who collated it into one book even though they negated this kindness by preventing millions from having access to these wonderful truths while preventing others from applying personal interpretation based on reason and logic.

It’s funny how the RCC likes to be seen as the sole interpreter , teacher and guide to the blind , when this is the work of the Holy Spirit.

the bible is a collection of books selected from many other books and the collection was done by pagan as you claim by implication, and you even agree they were God's enemies but God uses his enemies. how did you come to the conclusion that God used them? you see if a non christian reads your many posts on the satanic nature of catholicism and comes here and sees you agreeing that the same people that God used to produce the document you are using as your source of christian knowledge are pagans, they would either percieve you as devoid of common sense, stupid, or just an intentional detractor. for me, you are neither of the 3 things i mentioned above, you are simply under an satanic ideological bondage. you were just a naive catholic who was preyed upon by wolves in sheep clothing doing the devils bidding. frosbel, be humble enough to ask God to show you the light and save yourself from impending judgement.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
dokie:
the bible is a collection of books selected from many other books and the collection was done by pagan as you claim by implication, and you even agree they were God's enemies but God uses his enemies. how did you come to the conclusion that God used them? you see if a non christian reads your many posts on the satanic nature of catholicism and comes here and sees you agreeing that the same people that God used to produce the document you are using as your source of christian knowledge are pagans, they would either percieve you as devoid of common sense, stupid, or just an intentional detractor. for me, you are neither of the 3 things i mentioned above, you are simply under an satanic ideological bondage. you were just a naive who was preyed upon by wolves in sheep clothing doing the devils bidding. frosbel, be humble enough to ask God to show you the light and save yourself from impending judgement.

Believers who existed before the Bible used scripts and scrolls that contained the original letters, gospels, prophets etc.

In the time of Paul, there was no BIBLE, only scripture written on parchments .

Is it not an Irony that the Catholic church that supposedly hold the Bible to be so sacred , refused to allow the masses own a copy much less give them the freedom to interpret it's precious truths.

Your cult has been a thief of the souls , minds and hearts of men , telling them what they should think and holding them in perpetual bondage.

Millions have been freed and many more will follow suit.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Ubenedictus(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

another thing the church father agreed on was the veneration of images! Infant baptism, true presence of Jesus in consecrated bread and wine, praying for and to the dead, d list goes on. But ofcourse u reject all of d above.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: another thing the church father agreed on was the veneration of images! Infant baptism, true presence of Jesus in consecrated bread and wine, praying for and to the dead, d list goes on. But ofcourse u reject all of d above.

all of the above are Pagan Practices !
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Ubenedictus(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

Believers who existed before the Bible used scripts and scrolls that contained the original letters, gospels, prophets etc.
they also had original letters of 1 clement, gospel to the egyptians, the acts of paul e.t.c and yet u dont read those books.

In the time of Paul, there was no BIBLE, only scripture written on parchments
Is it not an Irony that the Catholic church that supposedly hold the Bible to be so sacred , refused to allow the masses own a copy much less give them the freedom to interpret it's precious truths.

Your cult has been a thief of the souls , minds and hearts of men , telling them what they should think and holding them in perpetual bondage.
actually i chanlenge u to give documents where people where killed for owning a bible, i put it to you that you have been grossly misinformed.
On d matter of interpretation even d bible say "scripture is not a matter of personal interpretation"
Re: Satanism or Christianity by dokie: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

In the time of Paul, there was no BIBLE, only scripture written on parchments .

you see, beyond highlighting issues that i hope someday would bring about a change in yourlife someday, i would want some who think you have something to offer and may be taking you seriously, to see how devoid of pure knowledge you are (not that you are devoid per se, but just that that aspect of your ability to think for yourself is bound by satan through the sect you belong to) hoping that they dont fall into the trap you are in.

you see the bible says by their fruits you shall know them, and that a bad tree cannot bear good fruits, if you believe the bible, how can pagans, satanists, idol worshippers, bear so good a fruit ,being so docile to the Holy Spirit that they bring forth the bible. what do you even know about the Holy Spirit inspiring men to do the will of God?

Well, i need not tell any right thinking person that they are safer with such people who though they "hate" God, because they are pagans, God still used them to bring good things like the bible into the world and would continue to do so since God is still God and never changes, and the succesors of these men still remain "Pagans" and have not changed, and will not changed.
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Moyola(f): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

Permit me ask a simple question, how can you worship God while at the same time breaking his commandments by bowing before idols ?

Oh no! M not a Catholic and iDo not bow before any graven image thankU! tongue
just correcting d part of your comment that says ". . .This is sin! We should worship Jesus. . ."
Re: Satanism or Christianity by heisenberg33: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
frosbel:
Another Occult church with the Devilish Illuminati triangle

Notice the all seeing eye?
Another triangle behind the Catholic priests, this proves how truly demonic almost all churches are

"Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils." —1st Corinthians 10:21

Notice the triangle and the all seeing eye behind this Catholic priest in Poland

Here are some men at Medjugorje praying to the Queen of Heaven

Here a Polish priest drinks to the health of the Queen of Heaven

A multitude of deceived souls at Lourdes

Many Pseudo-Christian Orthodox popes do this sign.

Notice the Skull and Bones emblem on the cross which this Orthodox priest is carrying

On the above cross is displayed TWO emblems of Skull and Bones. Do you see them?

More idol worship

Every Easter, Orthodox Catholics bake this cake called "Kulich" and take it to church to be blessed by the priest. Now… the Kulich must be baked in this shape ONLY… do I have to explain what it means? The photo below displays the same worship of the Phallus.

Notice the Illuminati all seeing eye at the top

You are totally ignorant Frosbel, how is the all seeing eye that of Lucifer?
Re: Satanism or Christianity by Mudley313: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
frosbel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk2eIaQ5LTU

what is this video suppose to prove?

same way that graven image was hammered and couldn't do anything, so can your holy bible be desecrated without your imaginary god being able to do jack sh1t about it; same with muslims and it's savage fanatics...only thing that has ever happened is you guys, humans, fighting on behalf of your powerless gods, just like you arguing here in defense of who's imaginary friend is more real...why can't your gods ever speak for themselves and have to rely on humans for everything like new born babies?

jew reaping up the new testament

Re: Satanism or Christianity by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mudley313:

what is this video suppose to prove?

same way that graven image was hammered and couldn't do anything, so can your holy bible be desecrated without your imaginary god being able to do jack sh1t about it; same with muslims and it's savage fanatics...only thing that has ever happened is you guys, humans, fighting on behalf of your powerless gods, just like you arguing here in defense of who's imaginary friend is more real...why can't your gods ever speak for themselves and have to rely on humans for everything like new born babies?

jew reaping up the new testament

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dunamis School Of Ministry ( DUSOM / According To Original Bible / A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.