Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (1178 Views)

I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by nnamdiezema: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2013
WHY DO GOOD GIRLS ALWAYS FALL FOR BAD BOYS IN TOWN?
Tony: Why do good girls always fall for bad guys?

Ngozi: How do you mean?

Tony: Why do good girls love bad bad guys?

Jane: What do you mean by a bad guy?

Ngozi: Tony, no woman wants a man who would abuse, maltreat or disrespect her.

John: I don’t seem to agree with you, Ngozi! What you are saying is far from our daily experiences. We have always seen good girls fall for troublemakers knowing fully well that the bad guy would hurt her and break her heart eventually.

Peter: The truth is that opposites attract. The good girl wants the bad guy for a balance in life.

Jane: Peter, That is not true! Every girl wants a nice guy. But what does a girl mean when she says, “I want a nice guy?”

Ngozi: Most men think that a nice guy is one who is humble, meek, buys gifts, compliments, wants her to be happy always, do not wish to offend her…

Tony: What else would you want from a nice guy?

Jane: Such guys would make good employers but not good mates!

Tony: Why?

Jane: They show up on time, respect the other, always play it safe, say all the nice things, and the likes. Hence, such guys are good, safe, and harmless but BORING to a good girl who is already used to such form of life.

Ngozi: The fact is that the good girl wants the package without the luggage inside.

Tony: How do you mean?

Ngozi: The so-called bad guy has some attractive sides: strong sense of personal authority, wild fun, playful side, knows where to be at every time…. In short, he adds condiments and spicy to the game making it interesting. However, she wouldn’t want the bad things that bad guys do: abusing, lying, etc. Hence, she wants a jerk without the bad side.

John: And at times, the girl feels safe around such a man. That is why you see a girl threaten a boy twice her size. Once the boy begins to come closer, she calls her boyfriend. She is her AK47

continue reading www.nnamdiezema.com
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Mynd44: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2013
Here we go again. Silly blog advert
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by ektbear: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2013
because good girls no get brain
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Mynd44: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2013
ekt_bear: because good girls no get brain
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Exponental(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2013
The nice guys could be boring n girls like d guy with swags.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2013
Women Like an Enigma

Not Necessarily Bad, But Unpredictable and Unable to Accurately Decipher
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2013
Is there anything like a good girl? Last time I checked, all of them have missions. It is either they want to ruin you or wreck you. And if the guy is too smart for their missions, then, the guy is a bad boy. Some yeye people will soon start to ask me for statistics....
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2013
tpacalipse: Is there anything like a good girl? Last time I checked, all of them have missions. It is either they want to ruin you or wreck you. And if the guy is too smart for their missions, then, the guy is a bad boy. Some yeye people will soon start to ask me for statistics....

Yo Dawg..You Sound Bitter as Fhuck...

Because in the previous thread you spoke of not wanting to open ya heart

And Now you speaking of being Ruined and Wrecked....

Man, some Negro Naijan Lady Must have Ravaged Your Soul Man...

You sound like a Broken and Defeated Man.

Get back on ya Feet Champ
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Mynd44: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2013
Lmao....

Dang Royal that was some truth you told him
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Lmao....

............lol

Dude 2 Post Sounded So Bitter, Hell he Got Me Depressed just from reading them Thangs

Get Back on ya Feet Champ, That's Real Talk...

Free My Naija Homie Tpacalipse. I'm praying for you Chief, That's my Word.

Im Out
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Popowaa: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Mynd44: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2013
Lmao
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by 190: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2013
Royal undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by fubbyy(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2013
But this is a true talk, I keep wondering why I get good galz more than the bad ones
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Mynd44: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2013
fubbyy: But this is a true talk, I keep wondering why I get good galz more than the bad ones
For your mind abi?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by MrCork17: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2013
which town? .... angry
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by fubbyy(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
For your mind abi?
why is that people(especially guys) disagree when a fellow guy said he get girls easily, is it really difficult to get girls? If I said I never get girls now you will say its true
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Mynd44: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2013
fubbyy: why is that people(especially guys) disagree when a fellow guy said he get girls easily, is it really difficult to get girls? If I said I never get girls now you will say its true
Did I dispute your claims? Smh
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by fubbyy(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did I dispute your claims? Smh
you didn't but your metaphor did
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Mynd44: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2013
fubbyy: you didn't but your metaphor did
that just makes you insecure. Now stop derailing
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by fubbyy(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
that just makes you insecure. Now stop derailing
who's insecure? Me? Lol... I wish you know me
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Yo Dawg..You Sound Bitter as Fhuck...

Because in the previous thread you spoke of not wanting to open ya heart

And Now you speaking of being Ruined and Wrecked....

Man, some Negro Naijan Lady Must have Ravaged Your Soul Man...

You sound like a Broken and Defeated Man.

Get back on ya Feet Champ
Never conclude that what someone writes online has anything to do with the writer or has nothing to do with the writer. Pick your own and leave the rest.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Lmao....

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

............lol

Dude 2 Post Sounded So Bitter, Hell he Got Me Depressed just from reading them Thangs

Get Back on ya Feet Champ, That's Real Talk...

Free My Naija Homie Tpacalipse. I'm praying for you Chief, That's my Word.

Im Out
Okcheesy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? by 190: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
fubbyy: But this is a true talk, I keep wondering why I get good galz more than the bad ones

Yeah cos most so called good guys
Are phucked up in the head, broke bunch of a-r-s-e-s
And no good sons of b1tches - which girl would wanna be tangled with such dudes
I know a couple of them vultures around NL tongue

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right / Broken Hearted Girl! / I Hate This!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.