Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) (4401 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by sonya4all(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2013
a Nigerian was killed by some indian gangsters in Malaysiain the presence of police men that is suppose to protect lives and propertiesof citizens and immigrants and nothing has been done up till now to restore peaceor track down this so calledgangsters.
Black men in malaysia are been maltreated and given unfair judgment by this malaysian government and nothing is been done to help by our so called Ambassador, instead he left kualalumpur to singapore to hide himself.
Nigerians in Malaysian want justice asking for support of you by helping them to share this message so that the Nigerian people and president and even the united nation will know they are suffering

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2013
so sad. hope they find those that are responsible
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by ikeyman00(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2013
@@@@

hmmm they better fix up or lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by TechRev: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2013
lol when the nigerians in kano borno yobe abuja anambra lagos etc that are close to the FG are being killed without support from FG, is it those in far away malaysia that will get support??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by heed101(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^ I wonder o. If foreign countries are not accommodating again you should come back home.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Beaf1: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
When Nigerians are being killed like fowl in their own country and the Scumbag have no clue. Is it the ones in foreign land that will be protected?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Dipwater(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Beaf!:
When Nigerians are being killed like fowl in their own country and the Scumbag have no clue. Is it the ones in foreign land that will be protected?

I tire o. If ground no level. For malaysia they shuld come back home or move to another cuntry.

@beaf long time. What happened?
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by sonya4all(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
His name is solomon okonkwor,from delta state,a father of one,and just got maried barely 15 months ago...Its so pathetic the way he was killed right in front of policemen.....
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
lived in malaysia, use to be a nice place, had tons of malay babes that's b4 the useless southerners came in with all their crimes and destroyed the place for anything nigerian, abegi, kill them all!!! in fact other countries should learn from them.

IN-SHORT PASSPORTS SHOULD START INDICATING REGION!!!
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by OmoTier1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
sonya4all: His name is solomon okonkwor,from delta state,a father of one,and just got maried barely 15 months ago...Its so pathetic the way he was killed right in front of policemen.....
Are you honest enough to tell us the atrocities committed by Nigerians in Malaysia It is no news that 90% of Nigerians in Malaysia are into criminal activities, drug peddling, Money transfer frauds etc. I know many of them especially from Eastern part of Nigeria have been making effort to relocate to the UK in the last two years, unfortunately, the UK has tightened their Immigration control and things have gone worse for them.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Novice1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
The get-rich-quick guys are giving us a bad rap
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by OmoTier1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
agriboom: lived in malaysia, use to be a nice place, had tons of malay babes that's b4 the useless southerners came in with all their crimes and destroyed the place for anything nigerian, abegi, kill them all!!! in fact other countries should learn from them.

Do you really think immigration officers everywhere know so much about Nigeria to even care about which region is in your passport? We all must join hands to fight the bad eggs amongst us by making sure those amongst us that are into criminality of any kind are reported to the security agencies in the country we live. By so doing, many will have no option but to return Home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^^ they dont have to, it will start from visa approval and from there all others will learn and follow, besides if my regional passport is black and others are red that will be a start, do you know the number of nigerians in prison in these countries? in Thailand its 75% of the prison population and all southerners (go figure) not to talk of countries like Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Sweden, china, uk, usa etc. its reached a stage that most northerners that have bloodline in niger republic (some even lie) actually go looking to get passports from there just so that they dont have to be termed as nigerians when they are out
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ok, someone just died, no body knows what actually happened.

But you !diots are here talking about regions and what not.

Are you guys saying that there are no legitmate Nigerian citizens living in Malaysia.

You guys are 9 digit Morons, dancing on the grave of a dead man. I hope you are a victim one day.

Hypocritical low lifes, when JTF kills suspected boko haram members, you call them innocent citizens. How hypocritical can one get.

Stick to the topic as a respect to a dead man or go open another thread on regional passport.

Bombo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
see this fool, obviously your kind, legitimate business my arz!! fvckin criminals

AND YES RIGIONAL PASSPORT!!!
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by sonya4all(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
I see no reason why most of the guys here are being animalistic to the plight of nigerians in malaysia and other countries,this thread was created to bring to our knowlegde the senseless killing of nigerians in diaspora,with the ambassodor caring more on their fat salaries and ignoring the petitions... You guys should be condeming this gruesome killing rather the big fool is talking about passports...Indeed you will type rubbish because he not a member of your family,nor a friend....Smh.. R.I.P solo.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Kolade9(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
heed101: ^^^ I wonder o. If foreign countries are not accommodating again you should come back home.
Em.....i no sure say you understand wetin the guy tok....Naija sef no secure!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by juman(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
One nigeria has failed the masses.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by tyson55(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why do Nigerians hate themselves this much? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
Indian gangsters?? shocked

That's a new one... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
agriboom: lived in malaysia, use to be a nice place, had tons of malay babes that's b4 the useless southerners came in with all their crimes and destroyed the place for anything nigerian, abegi, kill them all!!! in fact other countries should learn from them.

typical Northerner ! Boko Haram Member ! Thanks for reveling your 72 virgin vermin infested self. As your celebrating his unfortunate death, yours shall be worst. Just one day all you boko haram people will be caught. St.upid Northerner with gworo gworo mouth. Do you think any good country will grant a Northern Nigerian Malam like you visa Ediot go to Somalia where your lots reign.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by julioralph(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Regional passport shebi?
Alright, @ least Idiots who portray us in a bad light ie (by hiding bombs in their underwear while attempting to enter the US) will be exposed!
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
tyson55: Why do Nigerians hate themselves this much? undecided undecided undecided

The thing dey suprise me. To the extent of doing such about a dead man.

Regional passport indeed. The north will be worse off if that is implemented.

There is nothing worse than terrorism.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
agriboom: ^^^^ they dont have to, it will start from visa approval and from there all others will learn and follow, besides if my regional passport is black and others are red that will be a start, do you know the number of nigerians in prison in these countries? in Thailand its 75% of the prison population and all southerners (go figure) not to talk of countries like Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Sweden, china, uk, usa etc. its reached a stage that most northerners that have bloodline in niger republic (some even lie) actually go looking to get passports from there just so that they dont have to be termed as nigerians when they are out
agriboom: ^^^^ they dont have to, it will start from visa approval and from there all others will learn and follow, besides if my regional passport is black and others are red that will be a start, do you know the number of nigerians in prison in these countries? in Thailand its 75% of the prison population and all southerners (go figure) not to talk of countries like Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Sweden, china, uk, usa etc. its reached a stage that most northerners that have bloodline in niger republic (some even lie) actually go looking to get passports from there just so that they dont have to be termed as nigerians when they are out

wtf shocked regional passport shocked shocked why cant you be bold enough to ask for a brand new passport, and a new different country, different from the south? No you won't!!! f.o.r.k.ing greedy b.a.s.t.a.r.d, your grandfathers fought for one nigeria and thats what you are going to get!!! a.s.s hole
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by nwabobo: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2013

From your comment above, I can deduce that you are a Northerner. If passports should indicate regions, which region do you think will put security operatives at red alert?

I guess it's the one with the potential of being a terrorist ala Boko Haram. Next time, before you hit on the key board, think.

Cow

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by ayox2003: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Naija boys have spoiled Malay to the point were cops assume any black guy is a nigerian - an illegal immigrant. The man might be clean but those dudes don't care. They kill anyone anyhow. A close relative was almost killed too...he came back just after 3weeks.

Even if you're clean, they assume u're an enemy. Many boys are dead in Malay and their folks at home still believe they're living the malaysian dream. Blimey! sad

Frawzey
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by sonya4all(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
@prophet ayox,see how you just summarised all the negative causes without allowing your unused brain reason about being attacked for no justified cause,well if u must know,the dead man's friends' car was hit by that of the gangsters and an argument ensued,he was there to settle the problem,before the bastards stabbed him,are you satisfied now,the annoying part is that it actualy happnd in front of a police station,from the video clip on youtube.....And i'll plead that this makes front page,and let the authorities look into this matter,cos the malaysians do not even care.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by olawumia(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ask what the dude was doing there,98% of Nigerians there are into fraud ..only 2% or less are legally employed.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by redsun(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
If i find myself in a place like malaysia,i will consider myself being in a lion den.Not even mordern germany i will want to be caught dead making a living as a bruv.

I will rather be in my village in nigeria than live in "uncivilized" foreign countries where human lives,especially are not seen as worthwhile.
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
chiover: typical Northerner ! Boko Haram Member ! Thanks for reveling your 72 virgin vermin infested self. As your celebrating his unfortunate death, yours shall be worst. Just one day all you boko haram people will be caught. St.upid Northerner with gworo gworo mouth. Do you think any good country will grant a Northern Nigerian Malam like you visa Ediot go to Somalia where your lots reign.

you must be joking, they deny northerners visa cos we share same passport as you, donkey!! i do not celebrate death but what i do know especially knowing malaysia is that if this guy is no criminal why would gang menbers kill him and not all the other black/africans living there? i'd rather be gworo gworo mouth than go all the way to other peoples country simply to destroy their lives!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by agriboom: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
julioralph: Regional passport shebi?
Alright, @ least Idiots who portray us in a bad light ie (by hiding bombs in their underwear while attempting to enter the US) will be exposed!

hahahaha one case of a guy radicalized in uk, really!! thats ur argument? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Killed By Gangstars In Malaysia(picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
agriboom: see this fool, obviously your kind, legitimate business my arz!! fvckin criminals

AND YES RIGIONAL PASSPORT!!!

(1) (2)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.