Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) (1627 Views)

Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Moving From Malaysia To Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) by fittty(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
Just got this update from a friend in Malaysia that indians killed a Nigerian yesterday. According to eye witnesses the victims friend had a car accident with some indians. He then called on the victim to come over to intervene. When he got to the scene and tried to settle issues the indian gangsters stabbed him to death. Eye witnesses say the indians were at fault. Nigerians in malaysia are set to react if Nigeria embassay takes no action:

29th March 2013:
We cant but sometime need to ask GOD why R.I.P solomon okolo..the Malaysian can see what is happening and now something must be done …

http://tmediapro./2013/03/29/photo-of-the-nigerian-killed-in-malaysia/

Re: Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nigerians are running Malaysians. They had to do something about it.
Re: Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) by Tpave(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
What was his offence? RIP bros.
Re: Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) by xbigwigx(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
stupid indinas... i feel liking killing them.. When i saw them pass my house in Ilupeju estate

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Main Reasons Why You Should Definitely Visit Ethiopia / "America Is not answer to all Your Problems" US Ambssr Tells Kids Denied Visa / Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.