Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan (17294 Views)

Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians / Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: The fact that all known terrorists are Muslims is an open secret and gives your clueless president out,all the bombings recorded around the world since the beginning of terror has been traced to one Muslims terrorist sect or another.
GEJ is just clueless and confused,simple.

The more you look the less you see.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by POLICECAP: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2013
[/quote]President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday said that members of the Boko Haram sect were not Muslims because no true adherents of Islam would subject the country to killings, bombings and other gory attacks the way they had done..[/quote]

SARCASM!! grin
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by ewet: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2013
What next are you goin to tell us abt Boko Haram? tht thy are in your govt,thy are PDP,thy are in your military,tht thy are ghost now thy are not muslims.SHUT the f**k up you dunce.GO out there and stop this menance and not this shambolic rhetoric tht exudes cluelessness and hopelessness.You are the PRESIDENT for crying out loud.
The next thng you will say is tht we shuld learn to live with the BOKO menace and tht you can no longer fund the security agencies in fighting the BOKO Cabal,like you chickened out against the oil subsidy cabal.GOD is our sin so bad for you to have foisted this fool on us,Pleas 4giv our sins we are tired of this slowpoke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Dabss(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Ya. I know they are not muslims but they touch the floor 5 times a day wι†н their heads facing Mecca.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Flygerian1(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2013
This man has lost it.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Kesmakveli(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2013
Dey(oga's @d top) know berra..
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2013
The idiot jonathan does not know anything about to some people bokoharam are not muslims to Allah they are the true muslims! If you claim they are not muslim how come the Satan of sokoto and other muslims are begging for armnesty for them LIKE IT OR NOT BOKOHARAM ARE TRUE MUSLIMS LIKE THE REST LIKE ALQAEDA,HAQQANI,HESBOLAH,AL-SHABAB,TALIBAN THEY ARE JUST FIGHTING FOR THE HOPELESS ISLAM AND MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by firstolalekan(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2013
tomakint: Yeah we all know that, they are just followers of Muhammad and worshipers of Allah undecided

OH NO! THE F.OOOL IS HERE AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2013
mekaboy: I guess those who are supporting them and calling for their amnesty are not muslims too. So muslims, over to you, are boko haram members muslims?

Yes or No?

If they are not muslims, I urge all muslims to rise and flush both them and those calling for their amnesty.

But if they are muslims, the continue to defend then and ask for their amnesty.

I don't see why anybody should be calling for Amnesty for a group that has not shown remorse for all the atrocities they have committed. Those calling for their amnesty most have been their financiers after all. How can you be begging for someone to be pardon that person kept on committing the same offence without bleak-in-eye-lid.

I'm a Muslim, and I don't care whether BH are Muslims or not. Govt should deal with them decisively according to the laws of the land or the Sharia. According to the Sharia, it is a sin against God to pick up arms against your country, fellow country men, or people of other religion when they have no hinder you from performing your own religious duties.

So, BH should be decisively dealt with. That's my position. No amnesty, unless they come out in the open, lay down their arms, and apologise for all their atrocities, then we can start talking of Amnesty; they should be the first to make the move, we'll then take them like the prodigal son who has come to their senses. Otherwise, the bombings continue!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Btruth: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2013
Clueless man. angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by blackbeau1(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2013
yeah.they are probably christians.why is he trying to defend the muslims? international,my ass.this is just an excuse to cover up their inability to combat this menance effectively

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Annie2gud(f): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2013
Daz it.my oga@the top with his southern hat has spoken.mr president,to some xtend ur are right...as in,Not all muslims are terrorist,but all terrorist are MUSLIM.little wonder the capital of pakistan is ISLAM(a)Bad.

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2013
GEJ is economical with the truth,since he can identify them,let him flush them out.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by ecosanders: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2013
mekaboy: I guess those who are supporting them and calling for their amnesty are not muslims too. So muslims, over to you, are boko haram members muslims?

Yes or No?

If they are not muslims, I urge all muslims to rise and flush both them and those calling for their amnesty.

But if they are muslims, the continue to defend then and ask for their amnesty.
You r a goat,d fact dat u claim 2 b a muslim doesnt mean u r one in heart, or wat can u call d early crusaders, or havent u heard of Pastor aiding n abbaiting Criminals? Yet dey claim 2 serve God. Did u kw dat in d North u dare nt talk of BH anyhw? Cos u dnt kw who is who, if u doubt ask ur kinsmen out there, so dnt say they r being shield, an Hausa man is neva a betrayal, if they kw dem, dey wil surely xpose dem, no doubt dey might be shield by som big wigs, bt nt d community.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Chubhie: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2013
Our oga@ d top has seen that the ghost argument to counter amnesty didnt sell. hence, The import of international dimension to it which entails inviting the originators of war on terror(USA) to come and do battle using naija as battle ground. From GeJ body language, amnesty wont sail.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Reference(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2013
emmysenior: Sometimes I wonder if he thinks before he utter somethings, saying this type of thing will only raise dusts about his claim not to know the BH members or sponsors. This statement, according to my perspective, shows that he knows the people behind the inceasant bombings, yet he let them continue. Now I know that common sense is not really common. On the other hand, @OP! Where's the link to back up your claim? Until I see a link, I will take this to be a media propaganda.

Of course he knows the people behind it but does that change the dynamic. I know and am sure you do if you care to honestly admit it. This is classic 'gangs of newyork'.

Its a power game, politicians (in broad terms) are the players, BH are the pawns and religion is the chequered board. With a tweak the board can be used for 'draughts' or mini 'snakes and ladders'. Its not hard to understand what's going on.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Localamos(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=mikeansy]I think this is the most Presidential speech I have heard Jonathan give!!!

I think I agree with you - GEJ truly sounds presidential in his remarks. We hope he backs it up with sensible line of action.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Burger01(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2013
'Product of International Terrorism'... Gooood. That's a sensible reason to prepare 'soft landing' for international drones, military machinery and a host of other international anti terrorism forces. It's about time we had some drones action up in the enclaves of those virgin seeking cow fvckers... sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by confusion247(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2013
Now I know why all these people are laughing. It have been confirmed that there is presence of ogogoro in aso rock. If not what will make uncle Jona make all these people to laugh at him.
Yes boko haram are not Muslims. So is alqaeda, al-shabab, talibans, hezbollah and jambs. Jonathan don't sacrifice your ambition against your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by brownlord: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2013
firstolalekan:

OH NO! THE F.OOOL IS HERE AGAIN.

If not tht i have someone answering this name Olalekan, i for sware for you and entire generation for this ur stupidity wen u dey sale to public at no cost
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by UnimkeAk(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2013
Screams Allah Arkbar!!!!!!!!!!! Bomb explodes.
No they are not muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2013
ecosanders: You r a goat,d fact dat u claim 2 b a muslim doesnt mean u r one in heart, or wat can u call d early crusaders, or havent u heard of Pastor aiding n abbaiting Criminals? Yet dey claim 2 serve God. Did u kw dat in d North u dare nt talk of BH anyhw? Cos u dnt kw who is who, if u doubt ask ur kinsmen out there, so dnt say they r being shield, an Hausa man is neva a betrayal, if they kw dem, dey wil surely xpose dem, no doubt dey might be shield by som big wigs, bt nt d community.

How does his comment makes him a goat. So, because the crusaders murdered some people some time ago, we should continue in this state of killing innocent souls? I don't really get you, you know? What exactly are you saying, your thought are incoherent.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by OgaTheTop2: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Burger01: 'Product of International Terrorism'... Gooood. That's a sensible reason to prepare 'soft landing' for international drones, military machinery and a host of other international anti terrorism forces. It's about time we had some drones action up in the enclave of those virgin seeking cow fvckers... sad
Ouch!!!.. cool
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2013
Reference:

Of course he knows the people behind it but does that change the dynamic. I know and am sure you do if you care to honestly admit it. This is classic 'gangs of newyork'.

Its a power game, politicians (in broad terms) are the players, BH are the pawns and religion is the chequered board. With a tweak the board can be used for 'draughts' or mini 'snakes and ladders'. Its not hard to understand what's going on.

Your post sort of make sense. This has been my position for sometime now, before some people started asking for amnesty for a faceless group I suppose. It seems GEJ has now told us that they are not faceless after all. Then he should deal with.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by akuchidi: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2013
;DMy president is right
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by nicago: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2013
tomakint: Yeah we all know that, they are just followers of Muhammad and worshipers of Allah undecided

Please don't speak like this, I believe the perpetrators of the incessant acts are but a misguided few. Travel to Dubai, Oman and Qatar, then you will be puzzled to find out why my brother's here choose to be backward.

Sultan Salahadeen Ayyubbi, a great leader by all accounts, didn't live like this. He was a man of extreme peace, others after him just chose the path of violence. He was a just leader who promoted peace in every way possible. When King Richard THE LION-HEART came to attack Palestine to take it back from the Saracens, Salahadeen knowing they were coming to attack him sent emmisarries with food for the entire invading army. Can you imagine that? After this simple gesture, the invaders simply lost their will to fight such a man.

His Highness Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum is a leader all muslims should emulate. He has transformed Dubai and the UAE to a jewel in the desert, he encourages peace, development and enhanced quality of life for his country's citizens so they can live full qualitative lives while some other Islamic leaders here teach their followers to blast 'infidels' to smithereens for a reward on the other side, a reward that these leaders themselves are reluctant to recieve..

Something MUST happen soon.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2013
We know all know their religion. Whether they do what their religion wants may be open to debate.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Emmyk(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2013
Lol. They might not be Nigerian muslims but they are elsewheres' muslims yo!
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by folahann(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2013
“They are not members of
Islam or any other religion in Nigeria."

Ok I get it. They are Buddhist right?
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2013
For the first time in a long while (maybe first time ever) the president sounded like a leader.

Not sure if we are to make anything of it though.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2013
They are jews mschewwwwwwwwwwww rubbish
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by omiobo: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2013
It would have been easy to combat terrorists with the cooperation of the citizens but Nigerians don't trust in their government enough to cooperate with them. Cooperation comes with trust and loyalty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant / The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola / Oil Marketers Not Allowed To Fix Fuel Price – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.