Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan (17299 Views)

Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians / Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by EmperorSpecie(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Senatorxzibit: Mr jonathan is the most retarded president ever,former presidents take actions,where he loves media so much.i wonder how his tenure wil be if he is re-elected in 2015

Idiat, do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ talkin abt d no one citizen of dis grt nation Som1 U̶̲̥̅̊ cn neva speak where he speaks. No b ur papa mate im b? Una jxt dy run mouth anyhow
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Omadachi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
CONFUSION!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

When it is convenient for them, opponents of amnesty will use the "ghost" or "foreign terrorist" definition for Boko Haram. Granting amnesty to ghosts or foreign terrorists is essentially foolish and senseless.

Nigerian jails are filled with thousands of youths, much like those who were used as foot soldiers by MEND. The FG calls those prisoners BH members and we all know that these are not foreigners or ghosts. An amnesty program is in order and will significantly reduce the killings,much like it is doing in the SS region. Everyone agrees that the most extreme and violent terrorists must be hunted down.

How then do we differentiate between the 'most extreme and violent terrorist' and the others.
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by tomakint: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: U shouldn't have resulted to name-calling. U are attacking the emblems of Islam and this is incitive. It won't fetch ur soul more than misery if u keep derailing off substances to shadows. The bear shouldn't be ur problem. Afterall Jesus(as) is not clean shave.

Hello, did you read the content of the poster I was responding to? At the bolded, barbers may not be in their countless numbers as at then but what of now? Don't join issues with me, we are not cave-men and women undecided
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Billyonaire:
Thanks for these expositions but can the muslims of Nairaland, open up their Koran and attest if these verses are enshrined in the 'Holy' Book ? Let me also add here, that Boko Haram bombed UN Headquarters, bombed Police Stations and Telecommunication Masts, Media Houses, Motorparks and also bombed mosques. Let us not be biased. I submit that Boko Haram is a criminal terror organization using Islam as a cover to derive their Political and criminal aim.

Please name mosques that were destroy/bombed (not the mosque where bombs where placed but didn't detonate)
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Akiika: Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by mikeansy(m): 4:17pm

It's you that need to take care of your IGNORANCE disease, do you know the number of verses that sound violent in the various versions of the bible? What are the circumstances for the revelations? You need to think outside the box for a second.

Example of those verses in the Bible. ... I'm ready to educate you today (I have time). Have you ever thought of why there aren't any groups in Nigeria or wherever claiming to fight for God by killing or destroy homes/families? ??
I'd waiting
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: U are mistaken. No apology because those verses are part of the Qur'an. There is what we refer to as 'Asbab al Nuzul". It means the circumstances surrounding the revelation of a verse(s). These verses are not to be understood without scholastic interpretation and exegesis. Reference has to be made as to (1) What necessitated such revelation? (2) Was the cause for which the verses were revealed still applies or was the verse abrogated. E.g Allah says " Do not move near prayer when u are drunk". This does not outrightly prohibited drinking Alcohol. Later Allah forbade it total when He says "Verily,in intoxicants,gambling..... are handy works of d devil, avoid them so u may prosper".
In this light,most of the verses quoted were revealled in Makkah not Medina. In Makkah,muslim were persecuted from the hands of polytheists and holders of scriptures. They were instructed to save their lives.

What context/location was the words 'no compulsion in Islam'? Was he trying to enter a new territory? Saying those words to entice or prevent the licals from attacking them? #justThinking
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wsdm: Just like you have messed up the bible to suit every indescencies that the world knows today. Look how culpable you have sound.

[b]

can we pls expunge these evil quotations sited by the brother below?

[b]Olayinkaoj:

Surat 9v5 says:
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

9v29;
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

9v30:
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

9v31:
They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

My submission is that since we have the above in the Quran, BH are Muslim because they are following those lines/verses. I never knew it was expressly mentioned in verse 30 of that chapter 9 that Allah should destroy Christians for calling the son of May ''Lord''[/b]

can we expunge these verses or do u still wanna keep playing the ostrich game? guess the truth is bitter and it hurts as well and u just can stand it right?
Re: Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan by Suntzung: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
NA ONLY SMALL THING YOU SEE, THE FG PLANS TO USE THE BOKO CRISES TO;

1. CRIPPLE NORTHERN NIGERIA ECONOMICALLY AND OTHERWISE
2. HARASS AND BLACKMAIL OPPOSITION FIGURE
3. SACK AND DISMISS TOP NORTHERN ECHO LITE IN THE GOVERNMENT ESPECIALLY THE MILITARY
4. CHEAP POLITICAL BLACKMAIL TO CONTINUE THEIR RULE
5. IMPLEMENT US GLOBAL AGENDA AGAINST MUSLIMS
6. DEPOPULATE THE CORE NORTH THRU MASS KILLINGS
7. POLITICIZE AND POLARIZE THE MILITARY AND SECURITY SYSTEMS

......AND FINALLY AFTER ACHIEVING ALL THOSE, THEY WOULD SEND THE REMAINS OF DILAPIDATED CORE NORTH TO NIGER REPUBLIC !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant / Feb Poll: Tension In PDP Over INEC Deadline / Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.