Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? (17826 Views)

Can U Love 2 Persons At D Same Time? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Misolex: SUMMARY...... He felt he neded 2 gt hold of a lady while in 9ja...he went 4 hiz choice,it tuk im 3months 2 gt diz gal cus d gal ws ok in ha 4ma relatnship...she moved on 2 ma OP's syd cus im JUJU enta ha.it culd nt av bin posibu 4ha 2 4gt such an x in a hury...wen she told ma OP 2 make ha 4gt im...she ment b beta kuz ma x z gud...i c d lady 2b SINCERE...ma OP nided a big n uneazy FISH......i bin no 1 talk b4...d relatnship kan actualy wrk,i bliv,........bt OP ansa ma questns :1. hw long av u bin in 9ja. 2. Wat made u go 4 dat gal. 3. Wen ar u kumn bak 2 9ja...............
Have been in naija since late last year coz I have a project am working on, I sincerely went for d gal coz she seem responsible to me, tired of thrash and jobless girls. I am still in 9ja and wil leave in few months time but might be up till next year before am gonna be back.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2013
bright87: `

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement...
If you were able τ̲̅ȍ "dislodge" her from her Ex for •̸№ reason at all,then I promise you she isn't worth d effort as someone will one day come along and dislodge her from you too.Fear girls like her cos she lacks loyalty.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Dubemkelly(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2013
bright87:

Kindly enlighten me more on what you mean by "me dwelling on long thing" and "her being emotionally weak" Bro I have to be sincere with you, i know she has strong feelings for me because we didnt start dating coz she had problems with her ex-, they were okay together while i snatched her, but truth be told I just wish I never got emotionally attached to her, because i am actually not based in naija and it's of truly no use keeping such relationship.. coz i would be leaving in few months time. Even though she insist that she would wait for me, but i have told her that she can't wait and I see her as someone who cant wait so she shouldn't think of waiting and this always angers her. I truly needed a sincere advise on how to detach myself from her emotionally without her knowing and still do things with her normally... coz i don't wanna feel too bad when the time comes for me to leave naija. Thanks.. just advise not thrashing me, coz i am not a learner, just that we find ourselves in certain situation we never planned for. Cheers !
U SNATCHED HER n u think such a gurl is worth d deal, she's so perplexed n immature cos she lacks d ability 2 make her decision n choice n on ur part, u sound so unserious....I wud seal it 2 be dt u guys r just flirting n wat only exists is a crush nd nt real luv, nobody cud be in luv wid 2peeps xcept u hv got two hearts cos LUV z d language of d heart n mind n wen u decide it equally grows in u
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by ujoatu(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2013
:Dcontract to me the job of testing her fidelity for a small fee, if she falss which is 80% ccertain she goes if she scales the hurdle u keep her
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by vizboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2013
NLG_woodey:
You can love more than one person at a time but on different levels.
A lady with 4 BFs may have a spread like this
Boy A: 40%
Boy B: 20%
Boy C: 15%
Boy D: 10%

The remaining 15% will be reserved for unforseen circumstances like RUNS, etc.

Guess what?
She may end up marrying B if A disappoints.
you get am jare. Girls of now a days no dey date 1 boy again. Even my young sis. Go tell you say e good to get back up guy incase 1 Bleep up
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Aabee(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2013
op, since u no won marry am, send me her no and details make i dislodge her 4rm u. Lolz. Sharp guy dou
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2013
bright87: `

Tnx for your answer, women cant be trusted doesn't mean i should conclude. i am truly a no nonsense person so dont think she is using me, and besides it was not that easy wooing her.. it took about 3 months to cross d bridge just that i was good with my game plan on getting her to my side.. because it's very rare to get a girl without BF these days you just have to learn the art dislodgement...
I like the sound of 'art of dislodgement'. Please can I take some lessons from you, because am looking to dislodge a particular stubborn guy.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by phlame(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2013
angry

Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Pranda2(f): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
really enjoyin maself..come on guys i nid more of it..advice him
just passin by
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
@op use d same law of dislodgement SMH
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
shocked
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
How did u dislodge the boy-friend?if she really loved her first bf she will not fall in love with you,and also what makes you so sure that she loves you?she is not in luv with you but she is in lust with you
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by gp66(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
sometimes its possible but the fact remain thesame that one must hv greater love over the other.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
I've been in the same position as you before and it didn't end well
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by debola23(f): 4:11am On Apr 03, 2013
U know I'm thinking she keeps hammering on u helping her to forget her other guy cos she wants u to commit to her. Step up and move to the next level. In order words take her to Meet the parents. Get engaged to her. She go forget the other guy sharply.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Let me get this straight.OP u saw a girl who had someone,insisted on breaking their relationship.according to u,she wasn't easy to woo just that you're masterful in the game.now u want to help her forget the man who actually loves her and after that what?you travel abroad?
My reply is that you're the most selfish a.s.s.hole ever born
And yes some Nigerian girls don't havE boyfriends.I for one I don't have.get that into ur ignorant mind.
Don't go making assumptions and ruining ppls lives cos of it.mtchew
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Well I actually met with her again yesterday, I told her to see me after work and she did, well I have actually asked her to take some time off from me to go and think properly what she wants.. I even went as far as making her understand that she might be lusting for me and not love.. I just told her to think and decide and let me know and that I would be willing to let her go if her love for her ex- is greater that what she felt for me.. I am not greedy as most ppl think I love her, I have other women flocking around me which I simply can't date or have fun with them because I dont feel anything for them. I wudn't wanna hurt her if she is truly sincere with me.. From what she has told me so she said she felt very bad and that she felt she has cheated on her ex- who has been nice to her, dating him and telling him no sex until marriage and here we have crossed the bridge.. If i was truly greedy i wud keep having fun with her and not wanting to know if she truly loves me.. I am simply kind of confused, just that I get this mixed feelings and she also feels bad knowing that I think she will return back to her ex- when i leave.. But the fact remains that I never enticed her with money or anything materialitic, there are quite a lot she doesn't yet know about me as regards my possessions
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by Dogohson: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2013
The gal is just on a roller coaster emotional ride. It does appear to me that she is highly emotional by nature. Believe you me, thats exactly how she's going to elope with someone else if the opportunity arises. My concern is for her Ex whose heart is probably in tatters now, while he of whom she is dying for is seeking for ways to detach from her. What a paradox
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by bright87: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Dogohson: The gal is just on a roller coaster emotional ride. It does appear to me that she is highly emotional by nature. Believe you me, thats exactly how she's going to elope with someone else if the opportunity arises. My concern is for her Ex whose heart is probably in tatters now, while he of whom she is dying for is seeking for ways to detach from her. What a paradox

Now listen to yourself "U said she is on a roller coaster emotional ride" and you believe she will elope with someone else if the opportunity arise.. and now ur blaming me for wanting to detach myself from such a person ? If she truly love me I won't detach myself, only wanna detach myself because I am not sure and I don't want things to get too far between us and I end up hurting myself in future which would be worse...
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by StepG: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2013
bright87:

Thats not my definition of love, but as you know it's all a mixed feelings.. The truth is this, I am not a kid and I won't ever force myself on a Gal who doesn't feel anything for me.. I don't waste time on things like that. Well she is always happy anytime she is around me, she is just too afraid that she might lose me, she never demands anything from me even when she knows i am capable, she talks so much about the future with me.. The truth is that if someone feels something for you, you will definitely know, I am prudent enough to let her be if she doesn't feel anything for me.. I have asked her so many times why she loves me, she said she just didn't see anything in particular and that all she knows is that the feelings just grew with time and she will always beg me not to break her heart and she has made me emotionally attached to her which i truly dont like. I just know she feels something strong for me (maybe not love) but there is just this strong feelings which had grown over the months.
Re: Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? by StepG: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2013
didicold: To me the OP is just an ass, first u wooed d girl then u 4ked d girl, now u r asking us to give u a good reason/technique to dump or distance urself from her, am i d only one wu perceives something off about dis scenario, i think op just wants someone to love and fawn over him while he plays d hardcore i dont give a shit guy in shades, for d girl ,all d best to her, her life just got complicated

@op grow a pair and quit whining about *how she loves u too much*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.