Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 PM

Baker Hughes Interview,please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker Hughes Interview,please Help (2655 Views)

My First Time To Be Attending An Interview Please What Do I Need To Know / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by bioroma: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2008
please nairalanders help.baker hughes has just invited me for an interview on the 11th of april and i was asked to bring writing materials.has anyone been invited before,please,what are the likely things i should expect?thanks
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by Texan(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2008
Hello men, how you dey? I stay in PH and I guess the questions follow this format, basic geography, physics, chemistry and a little puzzle. Pls I'd like to ask if you read mechanical engineering and if this is for the field engr. position. If you'd like to gist better holla me at obinna_2g@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by creationxt(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2008
I was also invited to the interview. Obinna I sure will holla. CHEERS.
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by drunky: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
pls fellow nairalanders i need you to inform me where i can apply for hughes baker job.
i need a job fast. when did they advertise this opening please,

one love
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by bioroma: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2008
thank you texan for the informayion,im grateful.i read electrical engineering,and not mechanical.i don't even know the position i was invited for because it was my brother that droped my cv at baker hughes in october last year.
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by drunky: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2008
PLS BIORA WHERE DID U BROTHER SUBMIT UR CV "ONLINE" OR "HAND WRITTEN"

CHEERS

WAITIN 4 UR RESPONSE ONLINE,
THANK YOU
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by engrksa(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2008
i was invited too and i went ahead to mail the sender (leonard balogun), he said the position was field engineer. i studied elect/elect.
any one with the test format should give it to the house
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by bioroma: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
drunky,my brother dropped the hard copy of my cv at Baker Hughes office in Portharcourt
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by cjjanded: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2008
Baker Hughes interview;pls biroma,texan do u know the Dept.that called for this test ie is it INTEQ OR ATLAS etc.?that will help to determine
their test format.
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by d7thcaller: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2008
Hello Biroma,
Can you please tell me the vanue of the test and time .
Re: Baker Hughes Interview,please Help by sammie771: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2008
hello,
Am writing the baker hughes test too.I studied petroleum engineering at the university of portharcourt.A friend of mine that wrote it last year told me that i should prepare for physics,chemistry and some questions from PETROLEUM ENGINEERING like formation pressure,and i should read through drilling engineering courses.
so please anyone with useful info should help out.
sammie

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Npg Farms Hatchery And Allied Ent / Fresh Job Opportunities At Simeon’s Pivot Resources (7 Positions) – Apply Now / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Drilldeep Oil And Gas Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.