Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (16217 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by nosagold(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=Ibime]Thanks Ill smash his face into a 'grandfather clock'. . . . to give him a good beating. . . .for 'old time' sake!!/
so you could say he’s 'kin with my faeces'. . . . cos 'he relate to my shít'!/
stab his feet with broken bottles. . . and make him walk on 'glass shoes'. . . . like Cinderella!!/

I gotta say I felt these. Ddope sshid ibims.

It hard to decide who did better cause the two were so ddope
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Victory speech . . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
. . . subscribing to frontpage.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
. . . subscribing to frontpage.
grin grin
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mistaswag(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
mikuz: . . . subscribing to frontpage.
grin grin

cool wink weldone!!!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by topcos: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nice shit
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
mikuz:
Lemme also say a big thank you to Thunderstorm he really did a good job even though the way my verse was posted affected the flow. Since I started battling this is the first time my opponent is edging me on FLOW!!
After all said and done. Thunderstorm deserves all the praise. The prelude to the battle was grand!! It gave me an extra boost if truth be told!! I refused to repost my verse to show my indepth appreciation. He even promoted the brawl on facebook!!
It's my pleasure sir. And i'm honored to be part of such an extraordinary battle..
. . And sorry about your verse mis arrangements. Wasnt intentional..
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
CoNGRaTz MiKuZ.......ARe We STiLL uP FoR THe 4tH?....LEMmE KnOW SO aH CaN STARt sCRiPTinG grin
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
and there you have it NairaLand..
. . With the power infested(lol) in me..

I declare Hrh MIKUZ The winner of this great battle.. He truely is the Achebe of rap cheesy

. . . Weldone Mikuz!!!

. . Not forgetting Hrh IBIME smiley . . Weldone too.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
who is Ibime cursing now?..nobody doubts the fact that u've been and still the best..we all learn from u but in this battle,mikuz was more aggressive like u pointed out.he punched harder..it was almost a draw to me but the closing part which is usually one of ur most comfort zone was stolen by him.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ema prince: who is Ibime cursing now?..nobody doubts the fact that u've been and still the best..we all learn from u but in this battle,mikuz was more aggressive like u pointed out.he punched harder..it was almost a draw to me but the closing part which is usually one of ur most comfort zone was stolen by him.

Hmmm. . . I was joking around.

The SIKE! should have given you a clue.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ibime:

Hmmm. . . I was joking around.

The SIKE! should have given you a clue.

no wahala wink
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Wurdmaestro(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmm!!!,dis is sumfin,big-ups ta ibime,buh mikuz was ah MONSTER.....nice!!!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
;DN y iS MiKuZ aCtiNg LiKe He AinT seEing My PoSt?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by folarin22(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
How can you guys make Mik the winner?

Lmaooo
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
siddoggg: CoNGRaTz MiKuZ.......ARe We STiLL uP FoR THe 4tH?....LEMmE KnOW SO aH CaN STARt sCRiPTinG grin

Thanks! but did you say start scripting? My brother dèfinately not. You've have to wait for like 2 weeks make I enjoy this pyrrhic victory finish . . . together with recovering from those punches. Besides you can't just come for the crown (which signifies the best netcee in the most visited/popular indigeneous site in Africa) just like that . . . This is a feat I worked very hard for.
Lets do it this way . . . Illscripts vs Ema Prince and Thunderstorm vs Siddoggg.
Hence the winner of the former takes on the latters' winner for Mikuz to battle the ultimate winner!!
The overall winner to have an undisputed claim to the crown!!!
*receives the award from Thunderstorm and pops a champagne . . .*
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by DEADLINEZ: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
mewn dz z tha sickest brawl av witnessed in my entire life #wipes tears#...ibime mikuz more alomo 2 ur systems.. I pray ur mantle of dopeness fallzzz on me
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
folarin22: How can you guys make Mik the winner?

Lmaooo
. . . keep hating. Na people like you be my biggest motivation!!
. . . Cats warned me . . when you're ontop there is envy - Nas
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
DEADLINEZ: mewn dz z tha sickest brawl av witnessed in my entire life #wipes tears#...ibime mikuz more alomo 2 ur systems.. I pray ur mantle of dopeness fallzzz on me

Thank you. I appreciate.* shakes hands with him* grin
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by folarin22(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
DEADLINEZ, go and check FB jor, U go see wickedness of punches and sh!t

I mean, how una take vote sef?

Mik, I'm just saying sha!!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Folarin . . Go and dust the throne please.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
ThunderStorm: Folarin . . Go and dust the throne please.

LHRML (laugh has removed my liver)

grin grin
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mikus! Mikus!! Mikus!!!
>
all hail Mikus... D defeater of d defeater
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Looooool ^Amen.

. . And for the record, i'm not ready to battle anyone o, I'm on a battle-vacation . . And a long one cool
. Tho freestyle/cypher warning shots/diss etc are welcomed. cheesy
which i strongly hope and pray you(Mikuz) and Ibime are still into . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2013
Ok then . . . Siddoggg lets do it on Saturday, 6th April. 20 lines. We send to Chuka's email . . . 7pm deadline. It's an honour.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by dj5naira(m): 1:45am On Apr 03, 2013
mikuz:
the Illest netcee alive!!!!! Ibime!!!! Pulling a draw against you translates to a victory for me.

True Con Fession? True Pro Fession? Whatever.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2013
MIKUz,when do We battle?,after u battle Sidddoggg?,..pls dnt put ur Crown at stake o...sidd na monster!!! That Crown is Mine,hehehe!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2013
mikuz: Ok then . . . Siddoggg lets do it on Saturday, 6th April. 20 lines. We send to Chuka's email . . . 7pm deadline. It's an honour.
Aii....ok tHeN.....SaTuRDaY it iS tHeN
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2013
ILLScripts: MIKUz,when do We battle?,after u battle Sidddoggg?,..pls dnt put ur Crown at stake o...sidd na monster!!! That Crown is Mine,hehehe!

lol . . . but ya. After I battle him.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2013
i hope siddog will get rid of his writing pattern where he mix small and capital letters needlessly

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by UlqU3(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Impressive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.