Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (16220 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by dawhizkid1(m): 5:14am On Apr 05, 2013
streetwize: WTF!! Ibime murdered Mikuz, hands down like 6:30

Ibime definitely murked Mikuz, But that "Hands Down like 6:30" Line has been overflogged yo. I'm still wondering how they gave this battle to Mikuz, but. . . . . . . What do I know? Shouts to DBR, You don retire? ? sad No be so o.

Ema prince:
been requesting for some bars from daphantom..i think sauron is always contributing to topics on the front page with the name couger which he used to attack u after ur battle with him.remember?

Everyone knows that Sauron is Coogar na. Lol. Bros don retire. Biting Apart, he was a Dope netcee, probably the closest to Ibime IMO, e and Ibime dey continue their rivalry for Sports section for Chelsea fans thread. . .

Shouts to Thunderstorm for Hosting the Battle. I miss the days that Eldee used to Host Warcraft, His Intro's were always Dope AF.

Nice battle by the Way, Mikuz try die.

And Lastly, Bros Ibime, U dey fear twitter? ? ? cheesy

#NP 50 Bars.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Lol . . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Emaprince: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2013
da-whizkid:

Ibime definitely murked Mikuz, But that "Hands Down like 6:30" Line has been overflogged yo. I'm still wondering how they gave this battle to Mikuz, but. . . . . . . What do I know? Shouts to DBR, You don retire? ? sad No be so o.

Everyone knows that Sauron is Coogar na. Lol. Bros don retire. Biting Apart, he was a Dope netcee, probably the closest to Ibime IMO, e and Ibime dey continue their rivalry for Sports section for Chelsea fans thread. . .

Shouts to Thunderstorm for Hosting the Battle. I miss the days that Eldee used to Host Warcraft, His Intro's were always Dope AF.

Nice battle by the Way, Mikuz try die.

And Lastly, Bros Ibime, U dey fear twitter? ? ? cheesy

#NP 50 Bars.

chelsea fans section still dey exist? it's been long since i saw it in nairaland.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
End of discussion
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rayswagger(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
I crack skulls when I hammer this queer hard/ and use
an axle to panel his rearguard/
beat him till he’s exhausted . . . then sell him to
mechanics as spare parts!!/ grin
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by streetwize(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lol. Calm down lads. Haven't written in ages. I'll probably be destroyed by anyone on here right now.

Ibime . . . . If I'm a Legend, what shall we call you? History itself?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
streetwize: Lol. Calm down lads. Haven't written in ages. I'll probably be destroyed by anyone on here right now.

Negro stop lying before I send boys to Leeds to harass you. Report to the dance floor and give us at least 24 bars to feast on.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by DeadScrollzz: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lol,smh for votes...MVGT: IBIME! I think its clear,isnt it?
Well fucc that,i challenge streetwize,ibime and Illscripts...dnt decline!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by DeadScrollzz: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lol,smh for votes...MVGT: IBIME! I think its clear,isnt it?
Well fucc that,i challenge streetwize,ibime and Illscripts...whoever wins become d official king of NL,u in??
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Lol,smh for votes...MVGT: IBIME! I think its clear,isnt it?
Well fucc that,i challenge streetwize,ibime and Illscripts...whoever wins become d official king of NL,u in??
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? U can hide it now
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
na wa for sum peeps oh
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by siddoggg(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
AbEG wHeRe oUr tHreaD?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by DBR: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
wow. .So Mikuz is a vet now. .hehehe cool.
Mikuz has really grown tho. .the dude worked for it.
Nice battle guys
That said i wdnt still give this battle to him.

Bis didnt come so hard too. .but he had barz that edged it.
Worse case i will call this a draw. .tho i rather i called it a Bis win.
At the end of the day, its a matter of what tickles ur brain.

And all the oldies are poppin out from their hiddin places. .hehehe

Streetwise, wat it do? All this ur appearing and disappearin act ehn!
Na ur winnin strategy be dat. .we know. Oya drop sth na.

Whizkid, yea i don retire o. We've bred enuff youngings to rep NL FFR now..
Tryna remeba Slyrox tho. .guess he's older than i am on NL. .i hail.

Saurone/Couger. . biter extra-ordinaire. . ;Dma mehn. Na grammar dat 1 take dey dabaru pple.

Now Deadscrollz alredi eyeing nlFFR kingship? Na wa o. .

I stay watchin from ma retirement chair. .

oNe
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by omcmgt: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
"The Chosen ones Ordained by Dagrin to REP his life after death" O.M.C All-Stars Hits The Music Industry In Grand Style. http://naijagistngossips..co.uk/2013/04/omc-all-stars-hits-music-industry-in.html?m=1. Twitt @OMC_RECORDS

Damn this guyz are truly Ordained cuz this rap hit is 100% Legendary.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
Appreciate all the late verdicts but this battle has been declared closed long ago. The two wise heads whose verdict we agreed would decide the battle have given Mik the verdict and I have also conceded the battle. But if NL wanna see a rematch I don't mind penning something this weekend . . .or next weekend if Mik is too busy with his various battles on NL and facebook
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ibime: Appreciate all the late verdicts but this battle has been declared closed long ago. The two wise heads whose verdict we agreed would decide the battle have given Mik the verdict and I have also conceded the battle. But if NL wanna see a rematch I don't mind penning something this weekend . . .or next weekend if Mik is too busy with his various battles on NL and facebook

I have 3 battles lined up for me in the next four days. Siddoggg today, Mr Huge on FB tomorrow and Tuesday is Barack's turn. This weekend is pre-occupied for me. Moreover, a battle with Illscripts this weekend will do well to keep the fans gingered up for next week's rematch.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
mikuz:

I have 3 battles line up for me in the next four days. Siddoggg today, Mr Huge on FB tomorrow and Tuesday is Barack's turn. This weekend is pre-occupied for me. Moreover, a battle with Illscripts this weekend will do well to keep the fans gingered up for next week's rematch.
pop doc 4 sleak vs iceberg vs nosa plz
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
sleakid: pop doc 4 sleak vs iceberg vs nosa plz

Sike one battle at a time . . .
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
mikuz:

Sike one battle at a time . . .
u dnt knw wat tripple threat is?
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
sleakid: u dnt knw wat tripple threat is?
hehe Sike. I don't have time for battles of such nature.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hahahah! . . Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I think i speak for NL when i say.

WE WANT A REMATCH . . A SUPER HARD ONE cheesy
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ok Mikuz,u know We are both busy With Fb battles...but I can manage to script something! So when do We battle??!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
mikuz:
hehe Sike. I don't have time for battles of such nature.
are you the one battling? Why worry bout d peepz dat wana spar
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
ILLScripts: Ok Mikuz,u know We are both busy With Fb battles...but I can manage to script something! So when do We battle??!
We fix the date moment Ibime sees this.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by streetwize(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ibime:

Negro stop lying before I send boys to Leeds to harass you. Report to the dance floor and give us at least 24 bars to feast on.

DBR: wow. .So Mikuz is a vet now. .hehehe cool.

Streetwise, wat it do? All this ur appearing and disappearin act ehn!
Na ur winnin strategy be dat. .we know. Oya drop sth na.

Haha. If I were in Leeds right now, I'd be scared shitless of your goons IB.

Lol, DBR, this wasn't a Hiatus. I retired blad. Was getting bored on some Mj shit. Hahahaha

Aiite Ima dust off my rhymebook and see if I can still bring that work.

Btw what FB group do y'all battle on
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
streetwize:

Haha. If I were in Leeds right now, I'd be scared shitless of your goons IB.

Lol, DBR, this wasn't a Hiatus. I retired blad. Was getting bored on some Mj shit. Hahahaha

Aiite Ima dust off my rhymebook and see if I can still bring that work.

Btw what FB group do y'all battle on
rap genesis, rap villa, illsquad immortals, serial killing in rap, dope rap group, imortals rap group, mic lords, etc
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
LOL @ Serial Killing in Rap.

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ojoawo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
sleakid: rap genesis, rap villa, illsquad immortals, serial killing in rap, dope rap group, imortals rap group, mic lords, etc

U kidding right??
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lmfaoooo@serial killing in rap
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Rapmaestro(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2013
sleakid: rap genesis, rap villa, illsquad immortals, serial killing in rap, dope rap group, imortals rap group, mic lords, etc
i knw of these emboldened ones, d rest, NO THYME
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 4:54am On Apr 07, 2013
ahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.