Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (16219 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2013
RapVilla is quite active
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by BarrackoBaRz(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2013
...emm SLeak...ahbeq Neva Post that Verse against Mikuz...ah'lL Do that myseLf...
...Mikuz...when are we droppiNq?
...ThundeRStoRm tsup...care 4 ONE
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by sleakid(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2013
BarrackoBaRz: ...emm SLeak...ahbeq Neva Post that Verse against Mikuz...ah'lL Do that myseLf...
...Mikuz...when are we droppiNq?
...ThundeRStoRm tsup...care 4 ONE
aii
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by RichBerty(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lols. This place is cool
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by RichBerty(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin . . Nice verse
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Last week's episode of my radio program laff disease on metro fm was great and interesting. This week's episode promises to be interesting. Listen, call in and join me Emmy Luke a.k.a Americana, Segun and d rest of d gang 2 have fun, talk 2 us&answer questions for a chance to win fabulous prizes every Wednesday on Laff Disease only on Metro Fm 97.7 by 5.05 pm. Don't miss out!

You can also follow me on twitter @EMMY_AMERICANA

1 Like

Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by mailmalc(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ibime got this tho, I know this wouldn't count. Nice battle
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Scores should be like 10-3 now in Ibime's favour if we were still counting.

This is a case of a ninja conceding a battle too early all in the name of being a gentleman.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ibime: Scores should be like 10-3 now in Ibime's favour if we were still counting.

This is a case of a ninja conceding a battle too early all in the name of being a gentleman.
Then I advise you to ask for a Re-match with Mikuz. . . No less than 40 hot Lines . . . To really prove you were the better man smiley

Ohh . . And go reply mikuz at FFR
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThatDudeFego(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Its obvious. . ᅫCHuka you too love fight . . ᅫIbime had this by a very slim margin. We dont want slim margins,Chuka here can testify to that. .

We want BIIIG FAAAAAAAT UGLY scars, evidence that would be seen without microscopes.

So. . Rematch
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by ThunderStorm(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2013
That_Dude_Fego: Its obvious. . ᅫCHuka you too love fight . . ᅫIbime had this by a very slim margin. We dont want slim margins,Chuka here can testify to that. .

We want BIIIG FAAAAAAAT UGLY scars, evidence that would be seen without microscopes.

So. . Rematch
Lmaooo . . . Fego, yes ooo! . . I like fight joor!
. . . And yes! We need BIIIG FAT UGLY scars - with HUGGEEEE margins!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Daphantom: 3:51am On Jul 11, 2013
Lool . . . Chuka and fight . . Fego, even you sef.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Maynexicle(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
The boy is good.hulkshare.com/66zlpmpmaxs0.The boy called nerro is a guru.Hip hop is restored.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by JoeyKhatel(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
How does this work?... Don't know and understand.. Please reply..
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by kaydee(m): 4:29am On Aug 28, 2015
This is just like giving the Ballon D'or to Giroud cuz Messi got enough. Ibime won clearly.

I'm not comparing Mikuz to Giroud though, he's still a CR.

@Streetwise
You're still the only guy that's made Ibime look like Will Smith cursing.
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Paayne(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
mikuz:

Of course. I had to up my game. You don't bring in a kitchen knife to fight a Samurai!!
Lol @ anything for waist. I like woman wella but e no reach there oh. Lets just leave it at that. Thanks for the vote!! Lemme also say a big thank you to Thunderstorm he really did a good job even though the way my verse was posted affected the flow. Since I started battling this is the first time my opponent is edging me on FLOW!!
After all said and done. Thunderstorm deserves all the praise. The prelude to the battle was grand!! It gave me an extra boost if truth be told!! I refused to repost my verse to show my indepth appreciation. He even promoted the brawl on facebook!!
Thanks to Ema Prince. Thanks to Daphantom, Rap maestro, Mistaswag,Ashraph,Dolski,Lino, Iceberg. Thanks to all of y'll who made it to the thread esp. Dbr and Matty!!! - the traffic is amazing. I'm eternally grateful. And to all my haters - Thank you too.

. . . and how can I forget Ibime!!!! I call him the Illest netcee alive!!!!! A million thanks to you. I swear you don't how I feel right. Pulling a draw against you translates to a victory for me.
* stands on Sikes' head and waves to the crowd . . .*

Werin dis one dey feeL Like?? See how he is yarning Like one bitch dat just won a beauty paegent. . . Mtcheew

Ah'm Jez seeing dis brawl, nd clearly without mincing words. . . Ibime won dis shii hands down!
No addition, No subtraction

Ah even got bored After reading duh first four bars from Yo Verse. . .brooh!
As In, d tin Dey boring Like mad, Went Past d Body str8 to Yo CLoser, nd dat one sef noh reach wetin ibime drop for him own. . .

Anyway, ah no its already Late for comments, buh mehn! Ah jez ah to verse my opinion!

Braaaaaaaah!
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mikuz and Ibime were both totally Murderous on their verses..

To me, Ibime showed class tho... Mikuz went in harder buh a deeper look will reveal the True Power of Ibime's lines...

I Think Ibime wins it for me.. No doubts..
Re: ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz by Skepturekreed(m): 2:33am On Jul 12, 2020
I recall this to be hell... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.