Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" (7022 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by JeSoul(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2008
I have always wondered what the scriptural basis is for "pleading the blood of Jesus" or "covering themselves with the blood of Jesus" or "covering their house or car with the blood of Jesus" etc.

I know His blood washes our sins away but beyond that is there any other biblical application?
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by AKO1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
JeSoul:

I have always wondered what the scriptural basis is for "pleading the blood of Jesus" or "covering themselves with the blood of Jesus" or "covering their house or car with the blood of Jesus" etc.

I know His blood washes our sins away but beyond that is there any other biblical application?

I absolutely second this point.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by Lady2(f): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
hmmmm nice topic. I would like to know too
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by mnwankwo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
The bood of Jesus, the son of God does not wash away sins as many believe.  It is indeed an irony that most people accept that Jesus was murdered and yet they accept that the blood shade by murder will forgive sins. No body has expained why the holy God, the creator of all the worlds will require the blood of his son to forgive the sins of his creatures. Any teaching which requires the shedding of blood for the forgivenes of sin is false no matter the name of such teaching. Wheather it is animal blood, human blood or the blood of Jesus do not excuse this unholy belief. It is sad that we ascribe to God the activities of ritualists and those that worship lucifer and his followers. God in his purity does not require the blood of his son to save his creatures. The word of Truth which Jesus brought is what men need for their salvation. It is a besmirching, a blasphemy, a mocry of the holiness of God when evil and peganistic traditions are ascribed to the Godhead.

1 Like

Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by 4Him(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
m_nwankwo:

The bood of Jesus, the son of God does not wash away sins as many believe.

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

m_nwankwo:

No body has expained why the holy God, the creator of all the worlds will require the blood of his son to forgive the sins of his creatures.

Paul the apostle clearly explained this in the book of Hebrews . . . start from chapter 9.

m_nwankwo:

Any teaching which requires the shedding of blood for the forgivenes of sin is false no matter the name of such teaching.

huh?  shocked

m_nwankwo:

God in his purity does not require the blood of his son to save his creatures.

huh?  shocked

m_nwankwo:

The word of Truth which Jesus brought is what men need for their salvation. It is a besmirching, a blasphemy, a mocry of the holiness of God when evil and peganistic traditions are ascribed to the Godhead.

huh??  shocked
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by JeSoul(f): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2008
m_nwankwo:

The bood of Jesus, the son of God does not wash away sins as many believe.
wrong.
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and[b] the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. [/b]
Matthew 26:28
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

It is indeed an irony that most people accept that Jesus was murdered and yet they accept that the blood shade by murder will forgive sins.
 huh? do you realize what you're saying here?  shocked

No body has expained why the holy God, the creator of all the worlds will require the blood of his son to forgive the sins of his creatures. Any teaching which requires the shedding of blood for the forgivenes of sin is false no matter the name of such teaching.
HERESY!!
Hebrews 9:22 (Whole Chapter)
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness .

Wheather it is animal blood, human blood or the blood of Jesus do not excuse this unholy belief. It is sad that we ascribe to God the activities of ritualists and those that worship lucifer and his followers. God in his purity does not require the blood of his son to save his creatures.
  shocked you definately do not know the scriptures becos u are directly contradicting it! pls see the ones i posted above. and add this
Revelation 1:6
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

The word of Truth which Jesus brought is what men need for their salvation. It is a besmirching, a blasphemy, a mocry of the holiness of God when evil and peganistic traditions are ascribed to the Godhead.
 No its what you're suggesting that is blasphemy! pls whenever you make these kinds of outrageous ascertions, kindly post the relevant scripture verses to back up your claims.
thanks, but no thanks.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by JeSoul(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
I see no one so far knows much about the pleading of "the blood of Jesus" in prayers in todays churches. . . so none of you guys have ever prayed like that before?

I remember the first time I heard someone use it, I wondered then why they did that and till today I still don't get it.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by 4Him(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
JeSoul:

I see no one so far knows much about the pleading of "the blood of Jesus" in prayers in todays churches. . . so none of you guys have ever prayed like that before?

I remember the first time I heard someone use it, I wondered then why they did that and till today I still don't get it.

I'm confused on this issue myself, my mom uses it all the time and i assumed it must be right. I've been looking at some commentaries on it and so far i havent seen any bible verse that advocates the pleading of the blood in the context we use it.

However there is one difference - Rev 12: 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by mnwankwo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
@4Him,

The passages you quoted are the opinion of those you quoted and I do not agree with the citations for the following reasons:

1. Why will there be no remission of sins if blood was not shed.  Why will God require the shedding of the blood of his son for the forgiveness of sins. If indeed that is true as the passages you sited claim, then all those who plotted to murder Jesus including Caiphas and Judas contributed to the remission of sins.

2. Sin is disobeidence to the laws of God and those that plotted to murder Christ including Judas and Caiphas disobeyed God by plotting the death of Jesus. How then can a product of their disobedience to Gods laws (shedding of the blood of Jesus) wash away sins. Sin and the product of sin remain sin. How then can sin wash way sin?

Murder cannot be justified under any circumstances and neither can the product of murder be justified.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by AKO1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2008
The passages you quoted are the opinion of those you quoted and I do not agree with the citations for the following reasons:

They are not the opinions of those people because 2Timothy 3:16 says "Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action)" {AMLIFIED}

It is like a boss who gives his/her secretary a letter to write. It is the secretary's hand but the boss' mind. May God grant you understanding in Jesus name.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by 4Him(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
m_nwankwo:

Matthew 26:28 is a direct quote from Christ at the last supper.

I'm not sure you bothered to read the purpose of the blood in the book of Hebrews. Read chapters 9-10 then let us discuss.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by mnwankwo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Jesoul,

I am aware of the passages you sited. However they have not expained why the blood of Jesus is required for the remission of sins. I do not quote passages from the bible or books of any religion. If however others quote them, I will state wheather or not I agree with the passages and why. What I say may be heretical to you and I respect that. However my point is that God, the creator does not require blood for the remission of sins. Jesus was murdered and to assert that the blood shed by this murder will worship away sins is like saying you can wash a blood stain with blood. In addtition the physical body of Jesus is merely an instrument which Jesus used while on earth. The WORD OF GOD, THE SON OF GOD THAT IS JESUS IS NOT THAT PHYSICAL BODY. To ascribe powers to forgive sins to a physical body is against the commandments of God. The blood of Jesus is physical and to say that this physical blood washes away sins is tantamount to saying that the physical body of Jesus is God. God is neither material nor physical and the adoration of any physical object or ascribing powers that only belong to God and his son to a physical substance is idolatory. That is my point.

1 Like

Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by mnwankwo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
@4Him,

Thanks for the passages. I have read them. However I do not agree with what was stated therein. Part of the reasons for my disagreement were already mentioned in my last reply to JeSoul. However I am willing to give a much detailed explanation of my stand if that is required. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by mnwankwo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2008
@AKO
Thanks for your advice. As a personal rule, I do not engage is disputing wheather or not what is written in the bible is the WORD of GOD. The premise of all I post is that GOD is PERFECTION, GOD IS LOVE AND GOD IS JUSTICE. Thus whatever is stated in whatever area of life, religion, science, philosphy etc, I examine it using the aformentioned premise as the cornerstone. My view is that any genuine manifestation of the activity of God must not contradict the perfection, the love and justice of God.

1 Like

Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by Lady2(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2008
hmmmm I can point out the very confused soul grin
May God grant u understanding, Amen.

@topic.
I never really gave it any thought. Will do more research.
I've always heard "I cover you with the blood of Jesus" mehn I if I got 1 kobo for each time I was "covered with the blood of Jesus" I'd be a millionaire.

I am on to something, will be back when I gather my thoughts
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by mnwankwo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Not.Seun,

You are free to label me with whatever you dim fit. I have made my contribution and if you do not agree with what I submitted, that is ok too. Every human being has God given free will and you are free to use is any way you like. If however you are interested in refuting my assertions, then refute them giving your reasons. I repeat as follows

1. The power to forgive sins belong to God and his Son Jesus. The physical body of Jesus of which his blood is part of is a material substance and has no power to forgive sins. Just like the human body is inhabited by the spirit, the body itself is not the spirit. Similarly, the body of Jesus was for the time he was on earth inhabited by Jesus the son of God. That physical body is physical and to assert that the physical body of Jesus or  its content like the blood can wash sin is equivalent to saying that the physical body of Jesus is Jesus.

2. Since God is not material, why will he need a material substance as a convenant between himself and his creatures.

3. The shedding of the blood of Jesus was a consequence of murder and murder is a sin. To assert that blood shed by sin will wash away sin does not make sense. God cannot sin an neither can he use sin or the product of sin to bring good like forgiveness of sin. God does not use sin either as an end or a means to an end in bringing salvation.

4. It is lucifer and his followers like ritualists and demon worships that require blood for their evil activities. To asssert that God, the origin of all goodness require the blood of his son as a convenant for the forgiveness of sins contradicts the very nature of God. God prohibits murder, the shedding of bllood of ones fellow human beings. It is nonsense for God to prohibit creatures from shedding the blood of their felllow human being and yet accept the shedding of the blood of his son. If murder is a sin, why will there be an exception be made in the case of the crucification of Jesus?

Thanks and stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by WarfyBoy(m): 3:56am On Apr 02, 2008
wetin dey do small pikin no dey do old person
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by PastorAIO: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2008
Blood of Christ is great for getting inebriated
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by JeSoul(f): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2008
4Him,
my mum uses it all the time too, pastors use it all the time, but for some reason I was never comfortable with it. And have always subconciously pondered why people do it. I guess no one has any answers.
It might just be something someone started that has been passed on from generation to generation. But it is not limited to only africans, afroamericans, whites, hispanic - they all use it too.

m_nwankwo:

@Jesoul,

I am aware of the passages you sited. However they have not expained why the blood of Jesus is required for the remission of sins. I do not quote passages from the bible or books of any religion. If however others quote them, I will state wheather or not I agree with the passages and why.
I understand you now. It's unfortunate that you are not a christian sad since you don't live by the bible, but by your own opinions, you'll not be able to contribute to the topic[b] becos it is based on the bible and what it teaches[/b].
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by mnwankwo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2008
@JeSoul,

God will reveal in clear tangible terms those who are christians and those who are not. Each individaul can lay claim to anything but if those claims are not according to the will of God, such claims will collapse like a pack of cards. I apologise for entering the discussion since I thought it is open to any person to make their contribution. Next time it will be welcomed if initiators of topics on religious threads can state those who are welcome to discuss. What I state in my posts is not my opinion, it is my experiencing of the work "In The Light of Truth- The Grail Message"

1 Like

Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by TayoD1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
@topic,

Thanks for this topic Jesoul. I have been rather too busy these days to make much contribution on nairaland even though I normally take a peek once in a while.

Let me say upfront that it isn't innaprpriate to use the blood of Christ as a defence in our combat against the evil one. Like 4Him mentioned earlier, Rev 12:11 clearly teaches that our victory is accomplished by the use of the two edged sword of the blood of Christ, and our testimony.

However, the origin of the use of the blood as a means of defence against the enemy probably originates in Egypt. Remember the passover? The blood of the lamb agaisnt the post of the door provided an escape for the angel of death. That blood of the lamb was a shaow while the blood of Christ is the reality.

One other way to look at this is the fact that there is nothing we can get from God apart from what has been purchased through the blood of Christ. Redemption goes beyond the forgiveness of sins. It includes reconciliation, enrichment, protection, glorification etc. All of these are possible only through that shed blood.

Now if you read through Hebrews 9, you will find that it was required that the blood of Jesus be sprinkled on everything in heaven just as it was done on earth in the OT. This I believe provides the basis for today's use of the blood the way people do. Whether that is innapropriate is left to personal leanings and conviction.

Hebrews 9: 11 When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. 12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption. 13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. 16 In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, 17 because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18 This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19 When Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20 He said, "This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep." 21 In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
m_nwankwo:

@JeSoul,

God will reveal in clear tangible terms those who are christians and those who are not. Each individaul can lay claim to anything but if those claims are not according to the will of God, such claims will collapse like a pack of cards.

Amen, I agree. And God's word has already told us clearly that we MUST LIVE BY HIS WORDS if we are truly christian. How can one say they are christian but yet don't follow the words of the bible? it's impossible my brother.

I apologise for entering the discussion since I thought it is open to any person to make their contribution. Next time it will be welcomed if initiators of topics on religious threads can state those who are welcome to discuss.

common now I did not mean to offend you, sorry if it came off that way. I was just stating that this topic is based on the bible and needs explanation/proof from the bible. and when you said you don't read the bible that's when i said you'll not be able to contribute. By all means sir feel free to share your opinions, but this discussion specifically calls for biblical proof - i did not mean to say ur opinion or words are not welcome.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by JeSoul(f): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
Tayo-D:

@topic,

Thanks for this topic Jesoul. I have been rather too busy these days to make much contribution on nairaland even though I normally take a peek once in a while.

you have been missed sir  cheesy but thanks for your input here, its a good one.
Let me say upfront that it isn't innaprpriate to use the blood of Christ as a defence in our combat against the evil one. Like 4Him mentioned earlier, Rev 12:11 clearly teaches that our victory is accomplished by the use of the two edged sword of the blood of Christ, and our testimony.
   true, point taken.

However, the origin of the use of the blood as a means of defence against the enemy probably originates in Egypt. Remember the passover? The blood of the lamb agaisnt the post of the door provided an escape for the angel of death. That blood of the lamb was a shaow while the blood of Christ is the reality.

One other way to look at this is the fact that there is nothing we can get from God apart from what has been purchased through the blood of Christ. Redemption goes beyond the forgiveness of sins. It includes reconciliation, enrichment, protection, glorification etc. All of these are possible only through that shed blood.
Now if you read through Hebrews 9, you will find that it was required that the blood of Jesus be sprinkled on everything in heaven just as it was done on earth in the OT. This I believe provides the basis for today's use of the blood the way people do. Whether that is innapropriate is left to personal leanings and conviction.

hmmm, intresting.
Couple of points. I see what you mean in saying that we can see that we accomplish everything through the blood of Christ (his sacrifice) anyways.
  However, the sprinkling of blood in heaven was not done by us, but by Him, and it was a one time event. Furthermore it was for the cleansing of those heavenly ceremonial things, not earthly things like our houses and cars etc. . . How then from that can we develop a continual and everyday use of it? on earthly things?

Secondly, in all the examples of prayers in the bible, we don't see any of our great crowd of witnesses or Jesus or the apostles using the blood as a prayer point/tool in the way we use it today. We don't see any application of it in prayers. and we're not taught to pray like that.

Now i know not everything we do is taught or shown in the bible but I think using something as precious and holy and sacred as the blood of Jesus needs some form of justification. Don't you think so?
  Also can I assume you frequently pray using the 'blood of Jesus'?  smiley
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by Witness(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2008
Hi friends (4Him, Jesoul, Pilgrim.1, Nwando et al ), I am back again after being banned for the fourth time, yet those who questions i was answering were left to continue saying what they want!
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by AKO1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2008
Witness, why were you banned again!!?

Admin Seun told me that there were ways of banning more drastic than others. Apparently, he hasn't carried out these 'drastic' measures on you yet.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by Witness(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2008
Frankly this time , i have absolutely no idea why i was banned , except off course, maybe you should ask Seun instead since it seems you have a direct access to him.

By the way the unfortunate thing was that i was actually in the middle of answering questions previously posed by Babs when all of a sudden i realised that i was banned again,

its funny that those people whom i was trying to refute their lies about Jesus Christ , were actually lefy alone to go on peddling their views and lies ,

Fortunately nothing lasts forever in this present degenerated world , so the era of banning or no banning will certainly come to an end,

I have actually taught about the fact that somewhere said that Seun might ban my ISP (well that is a possibility) , however he would also end up banning the other Nairaland users who are also using the same ISP with me,

Now i am more than certain that Christians are an endangered species within Nairaland,

Because frankly all that i have being doing before the last time i was banned was to "BLUNTLY ANSWER" questions that antagonise the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and also to bluntly confront the lies about Mohammmed/Alllah/I.s.l.a.m , what do i realise all of a sudden bam!!!, I was banned again,

----------------------------------------------

So however with the issue of "Misusing or Abusing the Blood of Jesus", does anyone really have biblical verse or verses backing up the way that its being used?
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by Witness(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
Admin Seun told me that there were ways of banning more drastic than others.

so, maybe he should employ those drastic measures since it seems he's enjoying the rush of power
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by AKO1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
Frankly this time , i have absolutely no idea why i was banned
Hmmmmmnnnnnnn angry angry seems like sentiments are overiding principles, it was most likely the name that got him upset, a rather childish move if you ask me. Someone posted in this section about Seun 'growing up', I read it before he deleted it; sharp guy. wink Where you're concerned just steer clear from the guy, then your paths would be very unlikely to cross. What you did (Not.Seun) was equally childish.

maybe you should ask Seun instead since it seems you have a direct access to him.

Lol at all oh! I asked him how effective banning was since a banned user could easily set up another account with a different e-mail address like you did and he sent me a private message.

somewhere said that Seun might ban my ISP
I said that. The consequence makes it quite impossible.

Now i am more than certain that Christians are an endangered species within Nairaland,

It's what I would call e-persecution. With the disciples of the early church, it was stoning to death. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by AKO1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
It's unfortunate that not a single person is yet able to biblically back on of the most popular practises in the church.
We are still waiting,
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by Witness(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
What you did (Not.Seun) was equally childish.

Well , I was actually looking for something catchy and funny, Does it now mean he has lost his sense of humour, moreover i tried a few combinations of my former SysUser without success hence i decided to use something that would likewise get under his skin,

The funniest part is that I believe He (Seun) knows how to contact me personally if he actually wants to, instead of all the excessive use of executive fiat,

Anyway , He knows we are somewhat similar in certain ways , (I don't back down easily neither does he, its a trait of certain kind of people),

To now making things more enjoyable (I simply can't back down in matters involving Jesus Christ), so he better live with it, and stop being uptight!

At least he said is now a chronic capitalist (emphasis mine), so he should face the money and leave the Gospel,

For example someone on the catholic thread once called me SysmisUser, I actually found it quite ingenious and funny that someone could have thought that one up so quickly, grin

He can check my statistics to realise that i am less interested in a few other rubbishes on nairaland, i am actually more interested in the religion section , so for him to now accuse me of Religion Trolling , sounds counter intuitive. (its like accusing honey for being sweet, )

Also i tried in most cases to try and use the bible for my presentations in fighting the lies of Mohammmed, Islam, Catholism, etc. For goodness sake even the guy who threatened him with fatwa is still roaming free within nairaland, yet the Christian seem to be an easy target for banning.

Seun knows that the amount of traffic on Nairaland, is directly related to amount of advertisement money that he gets , hence continued banning of people based on a preconceived idea of dos and don't is bound to impact his revenue one way or another, For goodness sake i have spent less than a year on nairaland and i have already being banned 4 times , imagine how many times i would be banned in two years (assuming that nairaland still interests me till then sha)

God willing i would become more preoccupied with a research program soon hence i would be less free to even entertain nairaland , talkless of him being able to ban me.
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by Witness(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2008
Holy Spirit abeg inspire someone to comprehend this "Blood of Jesus" thing,

because i really need to understand why if at all i must use it ,
Re: Misusing & Abusing The "blood Of Jesus" by JeSoul(f): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
Sysuser,
   I feel for you jare. There is certainly a double standard and unfortunately it is out of our hands. Seun can do whatever he wants.

For goodness sake even the guy who threatened him with fatwa is still roaming free within nairaland, yet the Christian seem to be an easy target for banning.
  it's a strange world isn't it? I think we just have to accept some grps will enjoy special treatment vs others. and we happen to end up with the short end of the stick. just try sha and be a good boy  smiley 

A_K_O:

It's unfortunate that not a single person is yet able to biblically back on of the most popular practises in the church.
We are still waiting,
  true. It is an extremely popular practice. . . it seems like no one except Tayo had any kind of answer. and Tayo, I am waiting for more . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / Lagos Orders Churches To Remove Loud Speakers / Even The Lawful Captive Shall Be Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.