Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1077367 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kingsilly(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2013
django1: Please some of us don't get to see new episode till tue/wed, no spoilers please!

GET A GOOD INTERNET THEN
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2013
django1: Please some of us don't get to see new episode till tue/wed, no spoilers please!

+1
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
kingsilly:

GET A GOOD INTERNET THEN

Thank you sir
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Enough quanta don dey brew for this film oo.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lafuria1(m): 1:32am On Apr 30, 2013
I love the reply of grey worm, khalesi is getting too nice, she wants to change everything at once, what if they rebel against her grin. Robb stark, he appeared foolish, but justice is justice. Jon snow, no comment.
J lannister, the king slayer, I guess everyone one has a story but didn't pity him sha
Finally, the lannister's family, tywin, tyrion, and cersi, Will have to wait for episode six first to know what they plan to do.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 3:22am On Apr 30, 2013
Eesh.

Shireen na oooogly girl.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 4:14am On Apr 30, 2013
Grey worm is my nig
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TerraCotta(m): 5:36am On Apr 30, 2013
ekt_bear: Grey worm is my nig

I like the plot but It was a little predictable to make the slave army so obvious. I like the subtle ways in which their world mirrors our's but its not good to guess who the slaves would be before the helmet came off.

I liked the kingslayer's backstory and motive. No good or evil, just lighter and darker shades of grey.

Also interested in where The Lord of Light cult is headed, and the scheme whorin' Tyrion will come up with to get out of his father's plan.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kingsilly(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2013
WAZ TINKING JON SNOW waz going to misbehave...thiz one dat the STARKS are doing anyhow

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2013
^^^ you're very correct, catyln stark is the demon of starks family, she caused this whole mess for robb, now he's whole endeavour is falling apart.

Khaleesi is going to be an easy kill, just a small plot can get d soft hearted little girl to lower her guards, she won't last long in king's landing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
This thread is a place to discuss the show and not the book. You can create a thread for the books in the Literature section if interested.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Seun: This thread is a place to discuss the show and not the book. You can create a thread for the books in the Literature section if interested.
Thanks Seun for keeping the book crowd at bay. I dont know whats wrong with them. Na by force? angry We dont want to read yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
django1: ^^^ you're very correct, catyln stark is the demon of starks family, she caused this whole mess for robb, now he's whole endeavour is falling apart.

Khaleesi is going to be an easy kill, just a small plot can get d soft hearted little girl to lower her guards, she won't last long in king's landing.
You underestimate the mother of dragons. She salvaged what was left of the Dothraki hordes, survived the treachery of the 13, roasted the slave trader.
That girl is 'abami'. My money is on her anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omorotionmwan: Episode 5.
Robb Stark is such a twit.
King of the North my left foot.

I want to feel sorry for Jaime. I really,really do,but everytime I start feeling sorry for him,I remember what he did to Bran in Season 1. I still wanna comfort Nikolaj though cheesy
And,I ship Jaime/Brienne like crazy.
Can anyone else see it?
I can see it.
And we got a great Ser Jorah scene.
I approve.

Hmmm Jaime/Brienne undecided. Maybe now that daddy say Cersei/Loras.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omorotionmwan: Danaerys. . Well she comes from a family of mad people. Perhaps that's why she behaves irrationally sometimes. So far it has been working out for her,but it will only take one slip up for her to meet her end. I actually like her though. She has the most legitimate claim to the Iron Throne, and she's the only one who's actually interested in the welfare people. She won't be needlessly cruel like that mad boy Joffrey,and she'd be the kind of leader who would inspire respect and adoration of the people of Westeros.

And wow,I feel so bad for Sansa now. She's gonna be married off to the Imp! The horror! *shudders*
And she was so happy when she thought she'd marry Loras. That girl's life has just been going from bad to worse. Just when I think things are about to get better for her,wham! They get worse.
Marry the imp wud keep her safe. Little finger wud make her a pawn for his ambition. As for the gay guy it wud have been a horrible suprise.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
one of my colleagues at work said this episode 5 is the most boring, but i was like wtf...very intriguing...Robb, was just like his stubborn father. i knew what decision he was going to make easy...he's more of a man of selective honor, like a protestant pastor. If he was such a honorable man, why did he not keep his promise to marry the ugly Frey girl. Now he's double screwed and the end seems near before even starting

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
I never really liked robb stark, the way he puts down greyjoy back in winterfell is still fresh in mind.

Sansa would probably be better off with little finger, at least to get away from the capital, too many bad people out there.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
ekt_bear: Eesh.

Shireen na oooogly girl.
You mock a child? angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Akanniade:

Hmmm Jaime/Brienne undecided. Maybe now that daddy say Cersei/Lawrence.

Best bit of the last episode. The look on her face was priceless grin.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
django1: I never really liked robb stark, the way he puts down greyjoy back in winterfell is still fresh in mind.

Sansa would probably be better off with little finger, at least to get away from the capital, too many bad people out there.

It is so hard for me to feel sorry for that girl, she is soo stewpid. Maybe marrying the imp would help her get some commonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omorotionmwan:

Why though?
I'm just curious. Why is it that so many people hate sansa?

That girl is the equivalent of a blackberry babe abeg. Zero commonsense.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
naijababe: That girl is the equivalent of a blackberry babe abeg. Zero commonsense.
I disagree with you. Her survival demonstrates her common sense. She did not lose her head even after her father lost his. Unlike her fatally honorable father, Sansa says whatever she needs to say to survive, even if it's a lie e.g. "my father is a traitor", "my heart is with my beloved king Joffery". Unlike other Starks, she has made herself appear completely harmless and non-threatening to the powerful figures around her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.