Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1085893 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Keballl: 3:11am On Jul 13, 2017
Check this out. . . . GOT Hype in London cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCh7jTOB9tk
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tundelomo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
pls guys i need u to enlighten me on this argument wt a friend. he said he has watched game of throne as fae back as 1997 as a movie. pls gurus in the house, has it ever been done like dt bfor?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
tundelomo:
pls guys i need u to enlighten me on this argument wt a friend. he said he has watched game of throne as fae back as 1997 as a movie. pls gurus in the house, has it ever been done like dt bfor?

lmfao, i know those kind of people.

Thanks for the internet though.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blingxx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
madgoat:
Pls where can i download all the seasons of GAME OF THRONES?

o2tvseries.com .....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
blackbriar:
I thought its July 16?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
I thought its July 16?
It's 16th. The guy might be referring to something else. Probably blonded 7.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by longlife101: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
We (in Nigeria) are actually going to watch it premier/live by 2am 17th 07 2017.

That is so even though the show time is 9pm EST 16th 07 2017.

Mind you the GMT is four (4) hours ahead of the EST (plus 1 hour which we are ahead of the GMT). So we add a total of 5 hours to the 9pm EST showtime to land in 2am 17th 07 2017.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2017
As the nights draw closer.....the lone wolf dies

What am I even saying grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackbriar: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
mrletsgo:
It's 16th. The guy might be referring to something else. Probably blonded 7.
in naija ,now 17th we go watch am now...except u re streaming live
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
blackbriar:

Of course. Though few of us are streaming it. Thanks for the clarification though. #WinterIsHere
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
mrletsgo:
Of course. Though few of us are streaming it. Thanks for the clarification though. #WinterIsHere

....and most of us will be downloading on Monday morning.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
oyetpel:

Make sure the link is shared on this page o grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IAmPhiL(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nicolars:
As the nights draw closer.....the lone wolf dies

What am I even saying grin
posted a pic on this a week ago, no one replied. i think a stark is still gonna die, my guess is Arya.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
mrletsgo:
Do you know where one can stream it ? Won't my streaming it that day o ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Eberex:

Make sure the link is shared on this page o grin
It will definitely be on www.o2tvseries.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
IAmPhiL:
posted a pic on this a week ago, no one replied. i think a stark is still gonna die, my guess is Arya.

Its bran DAT would die..... Not my love
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nicolars:

grin Arya won't die.... Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Do you know where one can stream it ? Won't my streaming it that day o ?
Using HBO NOW app.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
oyetpel:

Na we we.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
mrletsgo:
Using HBO NOW app.
Wow hope there is no external charges, planning on doing the Night subscription for it, can't deal hearing the plot from people's mouth or in chat before watching... wanna see it live and direct smiley at least for the first episode!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
please when can we start downloading?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IAmPhiL(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
please when can we start downloading?
3am monday morning
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
IAmPhiL:
3am monday morning
Thank you .till then
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nicolars:

Bran? Lone wolf??

Lol... Me ayaf already prepare my mind for the worst... cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
RobinHez:

Bran? Lone wolf??

Lol... Me ayaf already prepare my mind for the worst... cheesy
he's the one who's gonna invite the white walkers.... U know the ww can follow him now....... Anywhere he enters the knight king can also enter
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Nicolars:
he's the one who's gonna invite the white walkers.... U know the ww can follow him now....... Anywhere he enters the knight king can also enter
something tells me he's the one likely to bring the white walkers to king's landing...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Almost...

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordseyad(m): 4:37am On Jul 15, 2017
I am friends with your mother. I am here to help. Don't eat the help.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Wow
I think there's free trial for a month, then it's $15 per month. I don't use it personally but I have a friend who does and that's what he told me he pays the last time we spoke. It's only available in the U.S and some other countries but he had to bypass the regional restriction using one app like that. At least the free trial would be enough to watch 3 or 4 episodes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GURION: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2017
blackbriar:

Live streaming does not invalidate time zones.

Naija is still at least 5hrs ahead, streaming won't make u move back in a time loop . . . na 17th we go watch am live.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GURION: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2017
mrletsgo:

With live streaming, u will start watching it online, real-time by 17th naija time zone.

. . . and now (17th) my watch begins!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2017
PR3ACHER:
something tells me he's the one likely to bring the white walkers to king's landing...
he's the one...

There's magic keeping the white walkers off the wall but if bran passes through the wall... They will be able to

Just like the hodor scene

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.