Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088015 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ogorwyne(f): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
agrovick:

Call police.
Winter is here
valar morghulis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yujiz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Valar dhairis....winter is already upon us...now my watch begins
What is dead may never die!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yujiz:
Valar dhairis....winter is already upon us...now my watch begins
What is dead may never die!
what's dead may never die

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who else is only watching game of thrones just to see the EPIC BLEEP between Jon Snow and kahlessi ? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
ogorwyne:
valar morghulis
You don spoil, see film wey u dey watch
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
The wait is finally over
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Will be aired only on Sundays or what?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can't wait....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Naboo:
Who else is only watching game of thrones just to see the EPIC BLEEP between Jon Snow and kahlessi ? grin grin
jut want to see kahlessi face when snow controlled drogon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Naboo:

Ashawooooooh! grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Welcome home, Mother of Dragons. I see you Mera. Is that a new map, my Queen?..............................................
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
So long, fellow Free Folks. So long.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
jst finished revising season 6...
Nw ma watch for season 7 begins.. it shall not end till the season finale
Valar Morghulis!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
RobinHez:

By definition, a Lone Wolf is someone who acts/works on their own and not as a part of a group.

Bran would be very beneficial in the battle with the dead... Him being on the side of Snow... And Bran has to fly a dragon!! Remember the prophecy?? I don't think He's dying anytime soon,

We all know who the Lone wolf is... lipsrsealed

The pack members have been seperated for a while now, they were all lone wolves at some point. But Arya most of all.
The lone wolf has always been Arya.
The quote itself refers to how you have to stick together in hard times to survive, I couldn't say if it meant anyone dying.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by toluxe0075: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Click like if you don't skip game of thrones theme song cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
jejemanito:
Did you know?
This is quite rude; saying "If he dies before finishing the books".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
longlife101:
Has your 'watch' begun? -What do you think of Power?

He said, you know who, "Information is Power", this I personally have come to realise is wrong, for it is other people that validate if such 'info' is powerful. E.g. what if the general public accepted incest as a normal thing, you cannot use such privy info to cause a scandal or intimidate anyone.

However, immediately after the statement above were made - she, you know who, replied, "Power is Power". This too is technically wrong. For a 'thing' to Be they must have a source; what is that which makes Power Power -than just having it and assuming it's not born of anything?

Moreover, the following may hold the answer, where he, you know who, said "three great men sit in a room a King, a Priest and a Rich man. Between them stands a common Salesword. Each great man (ask) the Salesword kill the other two: who lives, who dies? ...if it's Swords men who rule why do we pretend kings hold all the POWER? ...Power resides where men believe it resides, it is a trick, a shadow on the wall"!

Send a Raven, and tell us what you think where Power is, and where it might be going on this GOT S7, for the Night gathers.

All men must die, but first we have to live!

But you already told the answer. It depends on the sellsword.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordseyad(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
toluxe0075:
Click like if you don't skip game of thrones theme song cheesy
Who would want to skip that! My ring tone sef.... I even extracted that theme song part video only...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BoleAndFish: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Winter is here!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GURION: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
I keep wondering what Ned Stark's sister told him about Jon Snow before she died.

Is he Rhaegar Targarean's son or Robert Baratheon's son? Though his hair colour points to the later . . . but . . .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
newguy1:
The thread is finally moving the anticipation is real GOT addict. Our winter is here.

Toxicwap upload earlier than o2tvseries
will toxicwap upload before daylight?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nicolars:
you didnt get the prophecy.... You shall not walk but fly

Fly in the sense that he will be able to warg into the three eyed raven and not fly on a dragon...

Have you watched the trailer?

Those were just regular ravens.

Because Bran was skinchanging it. It was still a regular raven. The raven with the three eye only exists in the green dreams. The three eyed raven is the man you see in the caves.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by borntosuccess(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
as we eagerly await,i sell conflakes mk ur orders ;Das we eagerly await,i sell conflakes mk ur orders
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2017
PR3ACHER:
will toxicwap upload before daylight?
toxicwap might have there's ard 7am while foor o2tvseries iss always ard 8 or 9am

Qoute frm episode one ending- shal we begin (annoymousannoymous grin)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by menace1: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2017
A white raven arrived from the citadel this morning, winter is here!!! ���
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jaycool18(m): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2017
At long last.....

Winter is here
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Pls someone should let us know if season 7 episode 1 is on 02tvseries... so we can download
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 1:24am On Jul 17, 2017
At long last. It has arrived!!!. GOT fans are you all ready for anothet Epic season?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 1:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Gbola5:

Those were just regular ravens.
no... One had its eye all white
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bolajJP007: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Winter is here
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bolajJP007: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Winter is here
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Varys: 2:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Winter is here. Came too early for house of Frey

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.