Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1077082 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Varys: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
People I suspect will die tonight:
Two starks
A Greyjoy
A Targaryen
A Lannister
Friendzone
Tormund
Beric
Eddison 'Edd' Tollett
Sir. Brienne of Tarth
Yohn Royce

And a Dragon.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by larride(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

The movies on that site have low visual quality .

Ok.

Sorry I quoted you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
LeSulk:

Since you wish to analyze how they died let's go there.

Ned died at the hands of his daughter's fiance. The same fiance he tried to steal his kingdom. He confessed to the whole Kings Landing. By whole, I mean the high and low. The who'res, the thieves, the lords. Everybody.

He was executed in the presence of his two daughters.
After his death, his head was put on display for anyone and everyone to jeer at.

The details of Tywin's death are sketchy at best to the common people. All they know is that he was murdered by his 'Demon Monkey Son'.

I think you are the one confusing yourself.

I still repeat, what I quoted from what you said was 'Tywin died with 'honour' I know how Ned died. I don't need you to remind me. I also know how Tywin died. However, I don't remember him dying with honour or 'honour'. Seeing you type that made me laugh, like real hard. I've explained why how he died cant be classed as honour, be it with quotes or not.

Like I also said earlier, how he was buried, how he was remember (this is another cause for argument cuz I know he was remembered for the stench oozing from his corpse) is not my point of contention. How he died is...and it was not with honour.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
larride:

Ok.

Sorry I quoted you.

Lol. I’m quite confused
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Varys:
Two starks
A Greyjoy
A Targaryen
A Lannister
Friendzone
Tormund
Beric
Eddison 'Edd' Tollett
Sir. Brienne of Tarth
Yohn Royce

And a Dragon.

The fellow who parades himself as aegon Targaryen the 6th will die
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Endy10:

I think you are the one confusing yourself.

I still repeat, what I quoted from what you said was 'Tywin died with 'honour' I know how Ned died. I don't need you to remind me. I also know how Tywin died. However, I don't remember him dying with honour or 'honour'. Seeing you type that made me laugh, like real hard. I've explained why how he died cant be classed as honour, be it with quotes or not.

Like I also said earlier, how he was buried, how he was remember (this is another cause for argument cuz I know he was remembered for the stench oozing from his corpse) is not my point of contention. How he died is...and it was not with honour.

Suit yourself.
It's pointless arguing with you.
I daresay we've bored others here with this back-and-forth.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Varys:
Two starks
A Greyjoy
A Targaryen
A Lannister
Friendzone
Tormund
Beric
Eddison 'Edd' Tollett
Sir. Brienne of Tarth
Yohn Royce

And a Dragon.

Royce lol.
Sometimes I forget about that man. When last was he given a real scene or lines for that matter?
I'm alright if Tyrion and Dany survive. They are the only ones I've rooted for from Day 1.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by joshjc(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
I just don't know why,the way I like that night king ehh
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
no leak? cry

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chiboy1116: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
LeSulk:

Royce lol.
Sometimes I forget about that man. When last was he given a real scene or lines for that matter?
I'm alright if Tyrion and Dany survive. They are the only ones I've rooted for from Day 1.
Bleep dany smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chiboy1116: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Buharifanatic:
no leak? cry
ask buhari
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamharkinwaley: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
vetrovialMan:

Sent

Please sir, I'll like to have it.

akinwaletaiwo15@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Buharifanatic:
no leak? cry

I don wait taya sef
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Virus99: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
No links yet? embarassed embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
chiboy1116:
ask buhari

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
LeSulk:

Remember that Ned was actually against the attempted assassination of the Daenerys. Even the Drunk King knew that was necessary. Unknown to him, she was nursing a vendetta against House Stark.
"The Usurper and the Lannister and the Stark dogs" as she put it.

When you want to overthrow a great House, you do it completely, unless it comes back to haunt you (ask Houses Bolton and Frey) . Ned failed to understand the cutthroat nature of Westerosi politics. In the books, he admitted on many occasions that he was out of his depth in King's Landing.

Because he was harboring Jon. If Robert could harm Daenerys, he could harm Jon. P.S this does not say he would have agreed without Jon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Harshirama(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lyanna Mormont, Theon, and Jorah will die this episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
It's all fun and games before the NK attacks. Lyanna Mormont's expression though...

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Superstar007(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
LeSulk:
It's all fun and games before the NK attacks.
Lyanna Mormont's expression though...

Tormund finally got the big woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
LeSulk:

How old is Lyanna Mormont in real life?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ElCule: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
LeSulk:
We gonna see some characters for the last time today.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Episode 3 should be leaked already na

I’m already feeling sleepy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brooke60(f): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Leakkkkkkkk
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akinya17: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Where is the leak? Haba.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LadyJackie: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
we need leaks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Psady(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
mehn no leak? can't stay up all night oo! 2mao is work day.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brooke60(f): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2019
Psady:
mehn no leak? can't stay up all night oo! 2mao is work day.
today is work o�
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by danduj(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2019
No link yet??
Sleep o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

How old is Lyanna Mormont in real life?

16 real life.. But she is acting as a 10 year old warrior in the series
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Psady(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Brooke60:
today is work o�
this week episode nah padlock HBO use oo.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Leak please
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brooke60(f): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Nobody yet shocked shocked shocked

Suspense will soon kill me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.