Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087978 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akinya17: 3:03am On May 20, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by W3xy1(m): 3:03am On May 20, 2019
That crippled boy is the king. Sansa is somehow proud. Why won't she bend for her brother

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 3:03am On May 20, 2019
Abeg I no fit vex pass like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 3:04am On May 20, 2019
W3xy1:
That crippled boy is the king. Sansa is somehow proud. Why won't she bend for her brother
Asin the matter tire me

Bran

In the books bran was the first chapter
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 3:05am On May 20, 2019
HBO will die a slow death after this

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristineC: 3:05am On May 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You better remove breaking bad from that your list. Breaking bad is almost spotless.

Yes game of thrones bleeped up in this last season. But after writing bullshit and turning dany to a villain who murdered countless innocent souls and almost killed my little baby girl Arya were u expecting them to spare the wicked mad queen angry
who determines who the villain and hero is? it's a perspective thing my friend.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 3:09am On May 20, 2019
So angry angry

Forget it's not Dany it's the entire show
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 3:13am On May 20, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Same was said after Sopranos ended. But alas....

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 3:15am On May 20, 2019
Sansa's brother is king

She still found a way to make herself queen

She didn't trust Dany B4 so u don't trust ur own brother

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:18am On May 20, 2019
ChristineC:
who determines who the villain and hero is? it's a perspective thing my friend.
You have a point bro

Bro so seriously despite the massacre you still cool with dany. Wow

Well even hitler, idi amin and their likes had a lot of fans who saw them as heroes despite all their atrocities. Maybe i shouldnt be surprised. But for me the way dany brutally decimate kings landing in episode made me want her dead even though there was a certain time she was my favorite

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:20am On May 20, 2019
The watch has ended
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristineC: 3:27am On May 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You have a point bro

Bro so seriously despite the massacre you still cool with dany. Wow

Well even hitler, idi amin and their likes had a lot of fans who saw them as heroes despite all their atrocities. Maybe i shouldnt be surprised. But for me the way dany brutally decimate kings landing in episode made me want her dead even though there was a certain time she was my favorite
the winner is the hero. the Brits consider themselves hero in the conquest of West Africa, the Belgian and Portuguese too, the Fulanis consider themselves hero in the conquest of Northern Nigeria, the Arabs consider themselves hero in the conquest of North Africa, the Romans were heros too, the Jews were villains for some time, the Jews are heros now.

The authors of history books determine that, the authors are those that won and spoiled; not you and certainly not the massacred.

But Bran as king after everything? what's he gonna do there? creepy stare all day long? tongue cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 3:27am On May 20, 2019
Sansa was smiling cheesy

D & D are shameless

GRRM if you like release the books or don't

I am done with your stupid lore

How can you create an amazing story and give it a stupid end

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HBB1(m): 3:28am On May 20, 2019
Bran is a sly Bastard!
He knew everything all along...
He knew he was going to be King!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meobizy(f): 3:29am On May 20, 2019
That end was amazing!
God will punish any critic who comes out to say rubbish.
Did anyone peep the theme of ashes birthing new things?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SageMK: 3:30am On May 20, 2019
Bran the broken. grin

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:33am On May 20, 2019
BraniacX:
why? To blow up an invading army as a last wild card move, you're asking this question about a cersei who blew up the Sept with same wildfire to eliminate perceived enemies and who was then faced with actual enemies, and you say I'm delusional? undecided
I wonder how you people think here on nairaland. Why will you dig up something and plant it back where it was when you can just leave it there? The Mad King wanted to burn Kingslanding so he planted wildlife in the major buildings, Qyburn found out and they used it against the militants by using it where it was. Why will Cersei root them up when they are already at strategic positions?
You are calling Faith militants that already walked her through the streets naked and brainwash her son and were about to humiliate her again "perceived enemy"? Now I understand whom I've been talking to
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 3:35am On May 20, 2019
This ending was even worst than Lost.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HBB1(m): 3:35am On May 20, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Sansa was smiling cheesy

D & D are shameless

GRRM if you like release the books or don't

I am done with your stupid lore

How can you create an amazing story and give it a stupid end

I don't know how else it should have ended.
The only issue I have is that they rushed it...
They could have fleshed it further.
Although the dialogue, which was the highlight of the show had been watered down in the past few seasons.
I don't even like listening to Tyrion speak-- he always sounds moronic!

I wish it ended with Jon finding the White Walkers insignia (as rumoured). Would have made more sense to me... Gives reason for the Nights Watch and Bran finding Drogon.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 3:42am On May 20, 2019
Watch official ends......! Signing out from House of Ghost Mode!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 3:43am On May 20, 2019
I need to fvck this anger out of my body angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristoBam: 4:08am On May 20, 2019
I knew everything that was going to happen but I didn't even know it'd be this worse. Even Drogon sef dey behave out of character. I thought they covered it up somehow but awon werey, just dishing out whatever they like and we have no option than to accept. Greyworm sef was diplomatic lol.
As for that mumu Sansa, I'm so sure if she was named queen of the 7 kingdoms, she won't ask for the independence of the North.
And I'm convinced there's no way Dany would have been a threat to Jon in anyway. Her love for him is crazy.

10 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vhickky(f): 4:12am On May 20, 2019
Buharifanatic:

I Swear!!! sansa must have bleeped one of the writers..... this is not ordinary

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vhickky(f): 4:15am On May 20, 2019
HBB1:
Bran is a sly Bastard!
He knew everything all along...
He knew he was going to be King!
that guy was an original motherfvcker, he was like why do u think i came all the way here.....

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:18am On May 20, 2019
I have never been so sad in my life. WTF did i just watch? From today henceforth, i and my household shall run away from anything that has HBO in it..

Signing out!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iomoge2(f): 4:19am On May 20, 2019
The watch is finally over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 4:20am On May 20, 2019
We invested so much time into this series for it to end like this. cry
Nothing fùcks you harder than time in the end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 4:22am On May 20, 2019
Fück the writers and producers... burn fück them all...

So why was Jon raised from fhe dead as the prince who was promised only to be Jamie lannister's school boy? (king queen slayer)

How did Sansa end up being queen after giving that bullshìt speech about the North bring independent? I thought she wanted no ruler in the north. Tricky bìtch (she has always wanted to be a queen right from season 1, episode 1)

So you are telling me Danny was just a pawn to be used for everyone's advantage? Her falling in love with Jon brought about her doom... She should have let the man die in season 7 (instead of saving him from the white walkers and losing a dragon).

Bran knew he was Jon be king (he replied "why do you think I came all the way" to tyrion after the selection. This means he can see the future). so why did he tell Jon about his true heritage if he knew that was go'n cause an emotional rift between him (Jon) and Danny? (which actually led to the massacre and Danny's death).

If Jon didn't know about his heritage, nobody wouldn't have conspired against Danny in the first place (which made her feel hostile and betrayed)

PS: if Danny had Jon's love and suppor (while grieving), she wouldn't go all "mad tyrant" saying nobody's opinion matters. The bìtch still wanted to Bleep him till her dying breathe. Why was her character destroyed just because of a mere preek while Sansa's character got elevated right from episode 1?

Y'all remember when i uploaded this last week?

Well... Game of thrones is a shiitý series to have being so predictable.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TissuePaper: 4:33am On May 20, 2019
vizkiz:
Y'all remember when i uploaded this last week?

Well... Game of thrones is a shiitý series to have been so predictable.
link to where u posted it...cuz i can't find anything like that in your posts
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 4:34am On May 20, 2019
Sansa told everyone that Brans dickk doesn't work

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 4:37am On May 20, 2019
TissuePaper:
link to where u posted it...cuz i can't find anything like that in your posts

https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion-beware-spoilers/783#78349619

Seun Targaryan deleted my posts. Talk about abuse of power. (I thought we were all allowed to upload predictions on how the series is suppose to end. Mtchewwww undecided)

Here are some quotes to the said comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sultan5(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2019
ChristineC:
and Bran really became king?
What in the name of the old gods and the new will Bran do on the Iron Throne? grin grin grin

There's no longer an Iron throne!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.