Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087530 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Palehair: 4:11am On Jun 11, 2019
"Mirri Maz Duur's voice rose to a high, ululating wail that sent a shiver down Dany's back. Some of the Dothraki began to mutter and back away.

The tent was aglow with the light of braziers within. Through the blood-spattered sandsilk, she glimpsed shadows moving.

Mirri Maz Duur was dancing, and not alone."

Art by Victor Manuel Leza Moreno

[https://www.victorleza.com/interior-art-2](https://www.victorleza.com/interior-art-2)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2019
alphaNomega:

Yes, she took off her necklace and disintegrated. Turns out the necklace granted her some sort of longevity spell. She was too damn old cheesy
does that look like Mel? This is Kinvara.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2019
alphaNomega:

Yes, she took off her necklace and disintegrated. Turns out the necklace granted her some sort of longevity spell. She was too damn old cheesy
melisandre was he one that died after removing her neck lace not Kinvara
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
HBO has submitted GoT finale, "The Iron Throne", for Best Writing at Emmys 2019, lolz.

I admire optimism very much, but HBO took it too far. No way GoT season finale is gonna win.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
HBO has submitted GoT finale, "The Iron Throne", for Best Writing at Emmys 2019, lolz.

I admire optimism very much, but HBO took it too far. No way GoT season finale is gonna win.
You never can tell.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Magnifico2000:

You never can tell.

Unlikely when there are episodes of When They See Us, Barry, Chernobyl, Fleabag and The Act to contend with. The year is stacked with great episodes of great shows. GoT season finale is gonna take a loss on this one, I'm afraid.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jon Snow Apologizes For Season 8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GdWD0yxvqw

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Seun:

cheesy cheesy
Fvck D&.D
Fvck season 8

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brooke60(f): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Seun:

I thought it is a Photoshop. Is this real?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dygeasy(m): 12:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Brooke60:
I thought it is a Photoshop. Is this real?
Did you watch season 8 at all? cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Seun:

Deep fake. Brilliant but obviously fake.

This looks like what BLR would do.

https://m.youtube.com/user/BadLipReading
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yusuff4u2c(m): 2:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Eric14:

1. Jamie was knighted because he saved Lord Sumner Crakehall from Big Belly Ben and crossed swords with the psychotic Smiling Knight .

BUT NOTE - The squire (Jamie) held off the Smiling Knight but it was Ser Arthur Dayne that killed the Smiling Knight in an extended exchange

2. Jaime was raised to the Kingsguard by its Lord Commander, Ser Gerold Hightower , in a ceremony at Harrenhal in 281 AC , making him the youngest knight ever to be raised to the order. That night, however, King Aerys soured the honor by sending him back to King's Landing to guard Queen Rhaella and Prince
Viserys, depriving Jaime of the chance to participate in Lord
Walter Whent 's tourney.

BUT NOTE - It was that moment during which Jaime realized that the king had only chosen him for the Kingsguard to slight Lord Tywin, of whom Aerys was insanely jealous, and to rob him of his heir.

from https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jaime_Lannister

So I ask again which battles or 1 on 1 fight has he won?
I must commend your style bro... You argue with facts. The guy doesn't know when to admit that he is wrong. If we are to judge only by the series, Jamie hardly won any one on one fight.... lol

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Koolbobby(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019
melodyogonna:

Jaime said only 3 people could match him in westoros, Ned Stark and Robert baratheon were definitely not among. Robert baratheon for one was now fat and more often drunk than not. and hadn't fought or trained for years.

Ned Stark wouldn't have left that scene alive if a Lannister soldier hadn't wounded first.

Brienne had a 1 and 1 combat with Jaime who hadn't touched a sword for months, hungry and weak .... oh, and let's not forget he was in chains.

Allow me help you... Except Jory Casell and that was quick - Jamie never won a 1vs 1 fight in the series

Eric14 is right about the Ned VS Jamie fight. While Ned was already (expectedly due to age) panting and running out of gas, Jamie looked fresh and could go on all day. Yet, he didn't dominate Ned for all the time the fight lasted.

That should count for something. Against "now" older swordsmen in their prime, Jamie would gladly take a back seat!

Some notable North badasses are missing on that list that I'll rank above Jamie;

Introducing Lord Umber...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Spaxon(f): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2019
danbrowndmf:
I did but my search was limited..no access to reach except here....

What have you been up to?

Masters

Wbu
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Spaxon:

Masters

Wbu
congratulations dear..

I'm doing one cooperate security job to clear off as I wait for service..

Run away lady
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by qloreal: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2019
This place don truly die? Why then is r/freefolk still running? I swear white people are really passionate about things, just one of them can keep this place going two months post-the show by submitting random articles concerning it. Naija man on the other hand dey follow only where belle face.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meobizy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lol. Let me zombify this thread small.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2019
It's all good.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nelsizzy(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2019
meobizy:
This place don truly die? Why then is r/freefolk still running? I swear white people are really passionate about things, just one of them can keep this place going two months post-the show by submitting random articles concerning it. Naija man on the other hand dey follow only where belle face.
Why don't you keep this place running on behalf of the black folks?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meobizy(f): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nelsizzy:
Why don't you keep this place running on behalf of the black folks?
Nah. Nobody pays me to do it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nelsizzy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
meobizy:

Nah. Nobody pays me to do it.
If I call you a hypocrite now, you will see it as an insult. You claimed the "white" would have done same because of passion. Oya do the same thing, you are looking for payments.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nelsizzy:
If I call you a hypocrite now, you will see it as an insult. You claimed the "white" would have done same because of passion. Oya do the same thing, you are looking for payments.
Are you ready to pay me?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:

Are you ready to pay me?
on behalf of Nelsizzy and all of us westerosi I pronounce you meobizy the Hypocrite of hypocrites undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.