Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1077029 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:01pm On May 31, 2013
Ive reported him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
What has been your best seen so far? Mine was Drogo's Dothraki rant when Khaleesi almost got poisoned and he promised to take the Iron Throne for her. That scene gave me goosebumps. Don't wanna talk abt seasons 2 and 3 yet, some people mightn't have gotten there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
edreesabiodun: What has been your best seen so far? Mine was Drogo's Dothraki rant when Khaleesi almost got poisoned and he promised to take the Iron Throne for her. That scene gave me goosebumps. Don't wanna talk abt seasons 2 and 3 yet, some people mightn't have gotten there.
you just talked about season 2. There are alot of scene that i will always relish. Scene like when khaleesi came out of the fire with the three dragon, when jon snow killed the dead man turn night walker, when arya asked daghed to kill the man that was about to report her to the lannister (he drops dead opening the door), When the tyrion lannister motivated the solders that were giving up fighting becaus jeffery the king left them, "do not fight for honour, do not fight for the king, do not fight for the kingdom, do not fight for riches cause you will get none..." . Infact i like all scene that features the Imp.
and also when the queen and lord baelish were having game worlds, the queen ordered the guards to "seize him, cut is throat, wait i change my mind, take three step back, turn around close your eyes, now you see power is power". And many more scene, most are scene featuring the Imp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Deiok: you just talked about season 2. There are alot of scene that i will always relish. Scene like when khaleesi came out of the fire with the three dragon, when jon snow killed the dead man turn night walker, when arya asked daghed to kill the man that was about to report her to the lannister (he drops dead opening the door), When the tyrion lannister motivated the solders that were giving up fighting becaus jeffery the king left them, "do not fight for honour, do not fight for the king, do not fight for the kingdom, do not fight for riches cause you will get none..." . Infact i like all scene that features the Imp.
and also when the queen and lord baelish were having game worlds, the queen ordered the guards to "seize him, cut is throat, wait i change my mind, take three step back, turn around close your eyes, now you see power is power". And many more scene, most are scene featuring the Imp.
That was actually season 1. The Imp is easily my favourite character.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
edreesabiodun: That was actually season 1. The Imp is easily my favourite character.
yeah now i recall, its was at the closing stage of season 1 that drogo died.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
I thought someone said episode 9 will be out today?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
django1: I thought someone said episode 9 will be out today?
It will be released around 4:30 am on Monday morning.
You're advised to avoid this thread from Monday morning until after you've watched episode 9.
Avoid reading any article or forum post about Game of Thrones until after watching Episode 9.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Seun:
You're advised to avoid this thread from Monday morning until after you've watched episode 9.
Avoid reading any article or forum post about Game of Thrones until after watching Episode 9.
Why now? I thought posting spoilers is prohibited.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Seun:
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Seun:
I HOPE I WONT BE BANNED FOR POSTING PICTURES AGAIN
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Seun:

Alright
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
edreesabiodun: Why now? I thought posting spoilers is prohibited.

Lol... someimes there is a sneaky 'nazi' that pops up when you least expect it. Avoid this thread until you have seen the episode grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by toluxa1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wait o, is Seun also downloading this episodes? Is that not kind of Illegal? Na wa o. By the way, wait o, SO Seun watches all those banging scenes too? Seun go dey watch por.n be that ooo. Kai, see person wey some people dey take as role model o tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2013
^^^

He's probably a fan of GOT. If he's a role model, being a fan will NOT make him any less of one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 3:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Some pics from GOT...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Wow

what a crazy episode tonight sad

They're just orphans now
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2013
a little foreshadowing from walder frey with that speech about 'red wine flowing' looking forward to peoples reaction to this episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2013
*crying*
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gothrones(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2013
The Starks deserve every tragedy that befalls them. They are playing checkers while everyone else is playing chess. Honor, my asṣ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gothrones(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2013
This melted my heart.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gothrones(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2013
At this point, it was too late.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by folakeojo(f): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Been following this thread for a while but after watchn ep 9 I jst hav to comment mehn. The last 5mins of that episode was chilling! Omg! I'm still in a daze trying to absorb everything that went down. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by folakeojo(f): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2013
And to think that when I startd the episode I felt it was dragging and that they wasted time wit less interestn charcaters...boy was I in for a rude awakening later...I CAN'T..CANNOT CAN..oh boy..shocked, my mind still dey try reformat sha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2013
The starks are too naive, it's irritating. The only ones I care about are Arya and Eddard(when he was alive) and the little boys. Robb, Catelyn, Sansa, they can all jump off the edge of the wall for all I care...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2013
folakeojo: And to think that when I startd the episode I felt it was dragging and that they wasted time wit less interestn charcaters...boy was I in for a rude awakening later...I CAN'T..CANNOT CAN..oh boy..shocked, my mind still dey try reformat sha
This just the beginning ma'am. That's the beauty of GoT.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by folakeojo(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2013
edreesabiodun: The starks are too naive, it's irritating. The only ones I care about are Arya and Eddard(when he was alive) and the little boys. Robb, Catelyn, Sansa, they can all jump off the edge of the wall for all I care...
I agree with you, they are so naïve. But mehn, badluck just dey romance them anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2013
edreesabiodun: The starks are too naive, it's irritating. The only ones I care about are Arya and Eddard(when he was alive) and the little boys. Robb, Catelyn, Sansa, they can all jump off the edge of the wall for all I care...

You don't think Eddard was naive as well? The man was too good, trusting, and honorable. As correct as he was, he tried playing clean with dirty people and paid the ultimate price. Of course, he was betrayed as well, but he was willing to die for honor and did. Honor stopped Ned from accepting assistance from Renly because he didn't want frightened children or death during Robert Baratheon's final hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2013
i respect ned but i don't think he died with honour he accepted the offer of the lannister didn't he ?
The honourable would have been to die for what he believe.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrcontract: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2013
As soon as they started playing the song 'Rains of Castamere', it dawned on me what was about to happen. I'm still in shock
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Brisingr: i respect ned but i don't think he died with honour he accepted the offer of the lannister didn't he ?
The honourable would have been to die for what he believe.

Honor was what got him there in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.