Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night (29711 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Sike(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2013
FlirtyKaren: wow!
dat figure is killing!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/so-so-hot-juliet-ibrahims-outfit-at-ay.html
Abi o ti Kill ni. :-|
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by OCcool: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2013
Memphis357: Why da f**k is this piece on the frontpage?? Da fuq is wrong with these mods sef
pls help me ask dem o. Let me look 4 trouble now. How does dis pix affect d price of GARRI, GARRI, GARRI, GARRI, GARRI, GARRI

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Chartey(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Yea....with horrible legs.

Meanwhile, what's all these Ghanaian celebs doing on many nigerian redcarpet nowadays? I can't remember any nigerian celeb attending a Ghanaian organized show in Accra. Mtchw
How will u see when u watch NTA Damaturu all day?

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by pitoski(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2013
she is pretty and sexy!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by OCcool: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2013
OC cool: pls help me ask dem o. Let me look 4 trouble now. How does dis pix affect d price of GARRI, GARRI, GARRI, GARRI, GARRI, GARRI
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2013
So you are still wondering even after all the Tonto, Kim K and all the other frontpage post. If you dnt like it better yet dnt click on it or comment
Memphis357: Why da f**k is this piece on the frontpage?? Da fuq is wrong with these mods sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by pheyikemi: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2013
Selasie_D: pls research before you speak. She is half ghanain and liberian with a lebanese father and grew up in Ghana.
Now I'm confused. How many fathers does she have? Pple frm liberia = liberian. Pple frm lebanon =lebanese. So if she's ghanian-liberian, hw does a lebanese papa come into ds?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2013
one full parent is labanese and the other is mixed (ghanain and liberian)
pheyikemi: Now I'm confused. How many fathers does she have? Pple frm liberia = liberian. Pple frm lebanon =lebanese. So if she's ghanian-liberian, hw does a lebanese papa come into ds?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2013
I wonder why people keep asking these questions. This girl can put on hot shyt and make it haute couture.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Chartey(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2013
pheyikemi: Now I'm confused. How many fathers does she have? Pple frm liberia = liberian. Pple frm lebanon =lebanese. So if she's ghanian-liberian, hw does a lebanese papa come into ds?
Cudnt get much stuff about her history. The thing is there are lots of Lebanese in Ghana whose grandparents were even born in Ghana. There were lots of Liberians in Ghana too until last year(There still are though). A story of love likely came next.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2013
Hmm black_beau. Opens profile pic..... undecided Assess pic next to Juliet's. Now who is the ugly wannabe again. Some women are really funny grin
black_beau: Ugly wanna be

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Popowaa: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2013
She is scaring AY in that pic.she is cute and the dress is hot
FlirtyKaren: Another photo - Ay and Juliet at the event
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Danykooko: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2013
I no understand her feet at all
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by lekpalicious(f): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2013
GBAM!
Subomi-luv:
So who made you a spokesperson for real women where is her fallen bosom and thighs? Is she naked or can we see her pvt regions. This is the ish that annoys me abt some women who "pretend to be holier than thou but are the worst of them all. I don't see anything wrong with her outfit, rather say it's not something you will wear than condemn all women for the way they dress. It does not help if you dress like a nun but act like a slut, sleeping around etc. It's the behaviour that determines whether one is bad or not and she is not dressed like lil kim or a real "indecent lady". Lets respect ourselves as women instead of insulting abt things you do not know abt.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by deemoneycarlo: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2013
thehunted:
A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure Ɣ☺ΰ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ from BURUNDI as there is nofin interesting abt U̶̲̥̅̊я pple..sule
Na only a Yoruba babe that will say that knock knees are beautiful. Well,yoruba babes are hardly fine. Just big arse.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Selasie_D: Nobody is perfect so i dunno why you are condeming her legs so much as if you yourself are perfect. Secondly If you didn't know Ghanaians and Nigerians somethings act together so they obviously will attend red carpets in Nigeria or Ghana. If you do not like it go and complain to your oga at the top

Ghanaians act in nigerian movies and not the other way. Same Way, Ghanaians so called 'stars' attend nigerian shows while its not so the other way round except when a nigerian celeb is invited as a guest.

Meanwhile I am my own oga at the top tongue and I say phuck Ghana grin grin. They should phuck off and stop stalking us like they are lifeless.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2013
lol am not even going to argue with u. Whatever makes you sleep at nyt dude smiley
speedyboi:

Ghanaians act in nigerian movies and not the other way. Same Way, Ghanaians so called 'stars' attend nigerian shows while its not so the other way round except when a nigerian celeb is invited as a guest.

Meanwhile I am my own oga at the top tongue and I say phuck Ghana grin grin. They should phuck off and stop stalking us like they are lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2013
It's ppl like you who give Nigerians a bad name. Nonsence
speedyboi:

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Chimerase(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2013
black_beau: Ugly wanna be
u go fine abi? angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Blazinraj01(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
gringringrin
proO1: Low-budget Kardashian.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
SHE HAS CANKLES
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Her body na colour riot.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by RedLight1: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
ewwwwwwwwwwwww..... Like what kinda horrible leg is this?

who advised to wear something that will expose these horrible flabby legs and thighs to the world? undecided

nonsense.btw who the heck is she? undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by RedLight1: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
igbo_barbie: It's ppl like you who give Nigerians a bad name. Nonsence
how is he givn nigeria bad name by saying the obvious truth huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by yvonnechi(f): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
val_dee: Her body na colour riot.
same thing i was about to say!
Check out her knuckles...aint dissin her though!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
yvonnechi:
same thing i was about to say!
Check out her knuckles...aint dissin her though!

Na true you talk na, no be dissing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by chukxie(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
davidugotex: She is good looking but I don't like her legs.
#No harm intended though#

Cut her legs off and replace them with yours. Hehehe!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by IncomeTutor: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
The question now is "What is in it for me?"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Selasie_D: lol am not even going to argue with u. Whatever makes you sleep at nyt dude smiley

lol.......okay, i was just looking for their e-trouble cos i know they also roam our forum while i don't even know if a ghanaian forum exists. i love them sha, but they need to know Nigeria is the 'reason for any swagg they have' tongue grin grin.
sleep tyt sweetheartkiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excited Fan Meets Wizkid In Australia (Photos) / Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S / Zino Ugboma, Bovi‘s Brother, Robbed, Car Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.