Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? (1450 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Kwankwaso Spent N4.1billion Pension Fund To Build Houses Pensioners Can’t Afford / SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by jesse8048(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2013
I read some days back that call rates will be N6 from 1 April 2013. To my greatest surprise all the Networks are still running their usual call rates. MTN- supersaver 40k/sec for the first minute then 10k/s. Glo GBAM 18K/S, Etisalat easy life 20k/s (N5 access fee). please what is the problem? Do we need a code before we can enjoy it? or was the date 2014? Was it an april fool? please help.
Re: When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by v4vendetta: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
cc Jesse8048 did you get a positive feedback from this your post,if you did can you gladly help me out

1) which of the xiaomi device did you buy

2) at what price

3) how much did he charge you for transportation

4) how long do you have to wait to receive your item

5) what method of transportation did he use,courier service or he gave it to bus drivers heading ph.

6) was the item with the seller or he ordered it for you from aliexpress??

sorry for approaching you in such manner,am in ph too planning on getting one of those phones soon... so I want to know how yours went so that I can plan myself well

Re: When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by jesse8048(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
v4vendetta:
cc Jesse8048 did you get a positive feedback from this your post,if you did can you gladly help me out

1) which of the xiaomi device did you buy

2) at what price

3) how much did he charge you for transportation

4) how long do you have to wait to receive your item

5) what method of transportation did he use,courier service or he gave it to bus drivers heading ph.

6) was the item with the seller or he ordered it for you from aliexpress??

sorry for approaching you in such manner,am in ph too planning on getting one of those phones soon... so I want to know how yours went so that I can plan myself well

No bro, scam is much. No one to trust. Xiaomi is on jumia at almost same price. So I'll likely buy from Jumia or aliexpress when I'm ready. I'll rather wait for 2months than give those little children my money...
Re: When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by v4vendetta: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
jesse8048:

No bro, scam is much. No one to trust. Xiaomi is on jumia at almost same price. So I'll likely buy from Jumia or aliexpress when I'm ready. I'll rather wait for 2months than give those little children my money...
but a lot of people on that thread always give positive review about the sellers saying they are all trust worthy and all that...some will even upload pictures of their phone package when it arrives while mentioning the seller that did the work
Re: When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by jesse8048(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2017
v4vendetta:
but a lot of people on that thread always give positive review about the sellers saying they are all trust worthy and all that...some will even upload pictures of their phone package when it arrives while mentioning the seller that did the work

They're few trusted dealers there no doubt. But take time to check d date those praising such people registered. It might be them creating new accounts to praise themselves...
Re: When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by v4vendetta: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
jesse8048:

They're few trusted dealers there no doubt. But take time to check d date those praising such people registered. It might be them creating new accounts to praise themselves...
i understand what you mean but they are not like that,those praising them are actually real people they did business with...and after a successful transaction between both parties they felt the need to appreciate the dealer,just like what am doing with you right now,I've also had a private discussions with some buyers whether the dealer they bought from are legit or not
Re: When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by jesse8048(m): 2:44am On Oct 25, 2017
v4vendetta:
i understand what you mean but they are not like that,those praising them are actually real people they did business with...and after a successful transaction between both parties they felt the need to appreciate the dealer,just like what am doing with you right now,I've also had a private discussions with some buyers whether the dealer they bought from are legit or not

You can as well buy from Jumia
Re: When Is The N6 And N4 Call Rates Starting? by v4vendetta: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
jesse8048:

You can as well buy from Jumia
expensive,takes long before it arrives and lastly you don't know if what they are giving to you is genuine or faulty from factory

(1) (Reply)

Fed. Min. Of Education Website Domain Suspended - Another 'Oga At The Top' Case? / Ahmed Kabiru Abdullahi / Shocking!! Liberian Ebola Victim Was Not Isolated For 48 Hours!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.