Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469419 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Now this was the joke of the millennium!
I tried smiling to the joke, but the look on her face said she meant every word she said.
Now, I can’t doubt if she was pregnant or not, what is doubtable was the last statement;

Being pregnant for me.

“what do you mean? Is this some kind of joke or what?” I asked, trying so hard to keep my cool.
She parted on my shoulder to calm me down. She waited until I was calm enough before she continued.

“I know how you feel, but trust me, I didn’t plan for this to happen, it just did.”

Damn you’re right! It just did!

I had sex with her just once, unfortunately, the condom had broken and in the heat of the moment, I had come inside her. I remembered that night at the military guy’s room vividly. I had informed her of the unfortunate incidence but she told me she was a big girl, and could take care of herself.
Is this the meaning of taking care of one’s self?
If the evil that men do live after them, mine is currently living with me and tormenting me! Actually, its staring me on the face right now!

“please let me explain.” She said, almost with a broken voice. I could see deep inside her that she was having a hard time herself.

“I took some postinor tablets before coming to camp. I took them to delay my menses date and push it further so it doesn’t show during my stay in camp. The drug must have messed up my calendar and distorted my cycle. I thought I was in my safe period after our sex, but that was 30 days ago, and I still haven’t seen my period.”

A lot of questions ran through my mind. It could be anyone’s. what we had wasn’t an exclusive affair, neither was she a saint at camp. It could be the etisalat manager! It could still be that the postinor was still at full work!

“are you sure the drug isn’t still at full effect?” I asked, almost trembling.

“it isn’t.” she said. "I have all the signs and with the changes going on in my body, it could only mean one thing."

When the sad look on my face lingered on, she told me she intends doing a full blood test to ascertain if she was indeed pregnant and from thence, she will know the next course of action.

That was better! But I still had a nagging question in my mind – “what if the test confirms you are pregnant?” I asked.

“why are you scared?” she asked, almost smiling. “it’s a baby, not a dinosaur.”

“it takes a community to raise a kid, and I am not cut out for that.” I informed her.

“you will be ok.” She said calmly.

"How can you not be worried about something like this?" I asked rather surprised the way she took it.

"I have gone past the worry stage, the only thing that borders me is the fact that a child will be born out of wedlock. Its a taboo in my village, and such a child will never be regarded nor respected. It works like a curse, so none of my children will be born out of wedlock." She said.

I stared at her without making a comment so she continued.

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself."

Yea, right!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by jerryile(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
This work is too small nah. Maxi pls bulk it up
I dey for front seat
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ms Enoh had earlier told me where to wait for her so she could come and pick me when I get to Lokoja. I called her when I was through with Sonia. My discussion with her still left its bitter taste on my mouth. She had better find a way to take care of herself. Afterall, she prided herself as a big girl.

I called and informed Ms Enoh when I got there and she came to pick me. She was driving a new Honda car. There was something different about her. She wore expensive jewelries and make up, with fine bracelets and nice hair. The inside of her new car had an expensive and exquisite leather seat. Her new wears looked expensive, with leather handbags and shoes.

“you look great!” I had to admire her when she drove off. She smiled and said it was the handwork of God.

She dropped me off at her apartment and said she still had work to do at the office.
“feel free, I will join you soon.” She said and drove off almost immediately.

I took a semi-tour of the house. It was a two bedroom flat, newly painted with almost everything looking new. I wondered if she had been living there before. The electronics gadgets at the sitting room were new, so was almost all the utensils at the kitchen, including a brand new deep freezer. I sat at the sofa on the sitting room and watched the images coming from the mighty flatron hanging on the wall.

I slept off.

The noise from the burglary proof as ms enoh made entrance to the sitting room woke me up. She apologized for returning late. I checked the time, it was almost 9;30pm. Work closes officially by 4pm! She brought home some food for me and we sat at the sitting room and talked; mostly about my new environment and work.

I commented about her exquisite apartment and she informed me she just moved into the apartment. I wasn’t surprised, it looked brand new. What I didn’t understand was how she was able to afford the expensive gadgets on them, together with what seemed like a brand new car. I reserved my comments, I wasn’t here to enquire about her personal life, I had problems of my own.

She brought a wine from the kitchen and poured a glass for me after the food. We both drank as we watched the tv together at the sofa. She must have started feeling sleepy and tipsy as she rested her head on my laps. I caressed her back and her hair, watching as she took in deep breathes with each stroke of my hand. She adjusted her position and I had access to her bre.a'st. I slipped in my hand into her cloth and fondled them as I felt the nippples harden under my touch. After minutes of caress, she stood and walked towards the room.

I followed her into the room. . .

11 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
i comment my reserve cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
princesa: i comment my reserve cool

Me too
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tuktudicko(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi na emenuko girls of NL I hail thee o! I'm wit u on dis one
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by scabit: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Can't believe it! Despite d news, still cut out 4 d action! Wow!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
mabebe1:
vrendo my omome daughter, hw's d omugwor n d pikin baby doin?

Lol..ekale ma..'it' is doing well. That's the part i still don't want to reveal; the sex.
But it's well cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Br3nd4: **slips into thread, looks left and right, no sign of Gluv. . . . Quickly reads story and runs out**
Mazi see what u've caused, i told u i didnt want to do u said we should do, now see
cry you? Brenda?

ITbomb Nothing will be hidden under the sun forever, wetin una do?
Everybody come o o o o , there was an adultery going on without our knowledge
gluv01 come out o o o o , maishot, avenger, kweed wey una
*wait o, e be like say Mazi don give two people belle?*
plus the etisalat girl,
Next Generation: UmuMazi Autonomous Community
angry angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Me too
me three
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sijo01(f): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
I can't believe the show has started and nobody fuccking care to inform me angry angry.......... Well, God is watching those concern in 3D.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
gluv01:
cry you? Brenda?

angry angry
*sobs* it is the handiwork of the devil. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sijo01: I can't believe the show has started and nobody fuccking care to inform me angry angry.......... Well, God is watching those concern in 3D.

You're welcome. To minimize the chats, coz i know ITbomb and his cohorts will drop in very soon, just 'like' this. grin
The number of 'likes' will clue in Sijo to notify her that she is indeed welcome.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Br3nd4: *sobs* it is the handiwork of the devil. . .

I cannot believe this, I know my Mazi, and I know he wouldn't hurt me. Unless he's forced(seduced) which I can understand. Body no be firewood.

But..look into my eyes and tell me you didn't do it..O__O
pleeeeaaase
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
gluv01:

I cannot believe this, I know my Mazi, and I know he wouldn't hurt me. Unless he's forced(seduced) which I can understand. Body no be firewood.

But..look into my eyes and tell me you didn't do it..O__O
pleeeeaaase
*looks away* i didnt do it

u aff big eYes o grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2013

Better still.
I reserve comment my..,

Sorry,...

My reserve comment I..grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Br3nd4: *looks away* i didnt do it

u aff big eYes o grin

#shouts angrily at her-I said look into my eyes!# angry

Thanks for the eyes, Mazi loves it, that's why I love him. cheesy

Cut the jokes and answer me, once! Before we derail angry
We are already derailing, just tell me...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Br3nd4: ..Kop inua mmfo.. Nsu nam fi. . . Mstcheew
hey,babe,are u from the South-south?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sijo01: I can't believe the show has started and nobody fuccking care to inform me angry angry.......... Well, God is watching those concern in 3D.
Wow!!! Am happy,aunty Sijo is back. I thought she has gone,never to return since Mazi's last work. Welcome aunty.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by petokey: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
gluv01:

meant no offence my dear. But i hav a question 4u.

Don't you hav something productive doing with your time on this thread, than to be ranting and fighting for Mazi who is just out there enjoying himself.
Atleast allow his admirers catch little fun with him. We all know he is yours, no one is contesting that fact with you. Okay?

Please gluv, dnt reply this comment its just an observation. I don't want this thread to be messd up.

8-) mean no offence apology to every1 tongue

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Her room was more furnished than the sitting room. Inside was a marbled floor with a large Arabian rug adorning the centre. The bed was big enough to contain 6 adults comfortably. She had a shelve just for lingerie and another one for make ups. I tossed my bag inside the wardrobe and watched her change, wearing just her pants and bra as she headed to the bathroom. I unpacked, bringing out my towel and toiletries.

I showered after her and joined her on the bed. I had lots of questions going on in my mind but shoved them aside as she drew closer to me and we started kissing. The big air conditioner was soothing, so was the 100% lamb wool bed-sheet caressing my bare body.

She was wearing just the pant and bra. I traced my tongue down her neck to her bossoms; sipped my hand behind her and unhooked the bra. I teased the ni'ppple a bit before sucking hard on them. She held my head strong, pressing them against her chest. I sucked and squeezed on the second ni'ppple with my hand. She moved her waist higher to meet my pelvic crossed over her, hitting her croutch on my hard dckkk at the same time. I love being in charge. I love the way she was responding to my caress and sucking. She was desperately begging for more. I reached for her pants and she adjusted as I move them off. I traced my tongue down her stomach, to her belly button. She parted her legs in anticipation, but I moved my tongue up to her chest and rested on her ni'ppple.

I watched her swallow hard, then try to push down my head to her laps. I repeated same thing, traced my tongue down her stomach, this time around, kissing the innermost parts of her laps, tracing the fine pelvic lining with my tongue. She moved her hips, trying to position her clit to the direction of my tongue, but I moved my tongue further away, retracing it back to her ni"ppple once more. I caressed the inside of her laps with my hands, softly caressing the hairs of her pubic, but skillfully avoiding direct contact with her clit. She moved her waist once more to have me feel her clit, but I withdrew my hand and rested them on her laps, squeezing it softly. She moaned out, held my head and pleaded with me.

“please, succkk me, please…” it was a desperate plea, filled with lust and want.

“pleaseee. . .”

I bent over her, and she raised her hips almost immediately, catching my tongue half way as she squeezed her clit against my tongue. It was already wet, dripping all over the woolen bed sheet. With my both hands, I tilted the lips of her c’u’n’tt apart lightly, exposing the thick-swollen- clit. I sucked at them, flapping my tongue across it steadily. She grasped at the bed sheet, pulling the pillows towards her, and used a part of the pillow to cover her bre”astt, squeezing them on the process. The moans become louder as I sucked on her clit steadily. The movement of her hips became more frequent as huge flows of wetness poured from her c’un’nt. She shrugged as she tugged on more hardly and cam.e.

I teased her lightly as she tried to catch her breath from the o.rg.sm she just had. I let her have a moment respite as I reached for my condom inside the wallet. I wore it as usual, lifted her a’rs’e and rested it on one of the pillows on the bed; parted her legs and thrust into her wet cu’n’t. the wetness was much and I had to thump for some time before the cun’t muscles could easily wrap round my di’ckk, sending waves of passion down to my very being. I moved my waist in a rhythmic clockwise direction as I banged her, ensuring that the shaft of my d’kkk caress the inside of her cu’nt properly before withdrawing, repeating the process over again until she started quivering hysterically. I maintained the tempo, banging her ferociously until she reached for my shoulder, clasping on it tightly as she climaxed again. I held on her, with her breast rubbing on my chest and banged more hardly until I cam.e.

I released her as she slumped on the bed, trying so hard to catch her breath.

We slept off.

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
gluv01:

lets go 2 d oda thread so dat u 2 can fight cos i like beat persn sef
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
smiley

Hmmmm
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
i reserve my commentB-)
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mazi has killeded me,finally.:-P
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by petokey: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
mabebe1:
lets go 2 d oda thread so dat u 2 can fight cos i like beat persn sef
wat thread are talking abt?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
petokey:

meant no offence my dear. But i hav a question 4u.

Don't you hav something productive doing with your time on this thread, than to be ranting and fighting for Mazi who is just out there enjoying himself.
Atleast allow his admirers catch little fun with him. We all know he is yours, no one is contesting that fact with you. Okay?

Please gluv, dnt reply this comment its just an observation. I don't want this thread to be messd up.

8-) mean no offence apology to every1 tongue

Hmmmm...I wish you started from Mazi's first story to know what's up with I, HNB and Mazi. It's an e-word. We play together, no hard feelings plz.

You asked me not to comment sire, apologies i just did.
Getting outa here...@Mazi, nice writeup...They can have you now, a fan of yours just observed and wants a change.
A little change means nothing, have fun.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Can't believe i just had wet dream rite now...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
petokey:
wat thread are talking abt?
d nysc thread cos mazi said we can do our chit chats der...i dy wait 4 u
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kidaberry(f): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
What if mrs enoh breaks her own news of pregnancy after d sex session :-D.
Is this nemesis or what all our best por.n writers are getting girls pregnant . First it was foxy ultimate now d great mazi omenuko

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.