Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469319 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cikoloko(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Epilogue. ..
Dear Sonia,
I got your letter, and I'm happy you and Mr James are doing fine. I saw the picture of Angela and my heart melted. I'm happy for you all.
I'm still with the divorce papers. I will soon sign and send them to you. However, there are certain things that you must do now out of goodwill.
You really raised my hopes of half a million naira when you proposed the scam marriage idea. I felt my hopes dashed when the money wasn't forth coming, despite all my sacrifices to see that event come through.
Now, you will kindly restorethat smile in my lips once more. As long as I am concerned, the marriage remains a scam and will only be annulled when you and your yet-to-be husband pays me the half amillion naira.
Also, kindly inform Mr James that I still await the balance of the blackmail money he owed me.
Meet these two conditions and I will gladly mail you signed copies of the annulment letter.
I heard Mr James' wife is a very powerful woman. I wonder what will happen ifshe gets wind of your peckham address. She may just facilitate the deportation of Mr James herself.
Ella is really beautiful and deserves both of her parents.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
*****THE END*****************
******************************* oga mazi i was lost here. .....is dis really d end or dere is continuation answer me na
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:30am On May 25, 2013
^ ^ Oga, tori don end naw; abi u wan make we start all over again?
No let dem ban me for speaking wrong grammar according to Nl constitution section 21cheesycheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ Oga, tori don end naw; abi u wan make we start all over again?
No let dem ban me for speaking wrong grammar according to Nl constitution section 21cheesycheesy
e no gud how u nipped dat story in d bud oo:-(
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ZUBY77(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2013
I enjoyed your writing Mazi.. Weldone. You just inspired me to write about my worldwide travels. A journey that took me from... My remote village in the southern part of Enugu state to the North Pole. Somewhere in Northern Finland and Norway, where you can almos touch the sky....

I will start it on the diary section today.. The link is ..www.nairaland.com/1304094/there-back-again-zubby
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:19pm On May 27, 2013
You're welcome Zuby, hoping to read your adventure.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2013
[quote authorZUBY77]I enjoyed your writing Mazi.. Weldone. You just inspired me to write about my worldwide travels. A journey that took me from... My remote village in the southern part of Enugu state to the North Pole. Somewhere in Northern Finland and Norway, where you can almos touch the sky....

I will start it on the diary section today.. The link is ..www.nairaland.com/1304094/there-back-again-zubby[/quote] bro ,been to your diary,it was quite an eye opener.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ZUBY77(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2013
''Finally it
was agreed that we will pay 700 Naira
each for the quickie, piece of cake.
Chike took one of them upstairs while
the remaining sat there and stared at me as if i am a pickpocket. '' E be like
say you be shy boy'' she said. I smiled
and denied the obvious. She then took
my hand and led me upstairs..
About being a shy guy, She was wrong.
The events that followed vindicated me...''

Follow this and more on '' THERE AND BACK AGAIN BY ZUBBY.

Follow my signature. Or

www.nairaland.com/1304094/there-back-again-zubby#15945690

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ortopazz(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2013
Mazi u b king o! 86 pages how i wan start,,,baba i bow 4 ur powerewssss
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:17am On May 29, 2013
ZUBY77:
www.nairaland.com/1304094/there-back-again-zubby#15945690

Hi zubby, followed your story, quite thrilling, I would love to share it on my blog. I've sent you a pm. Will wait for your reply.

Thanks.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ZUBY77(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Hi zubby, followed your story, quite thrilling, I would love to share it on my blog. I've sent you a pm. Will wait for your reply.

Thanks.

Go ahead.. No problem. Just check out for typo errors and correct them.. I am writing them with a Nokia E71 phone
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:50am On May 29, 2013
Thanks Zubby, I will edit and acknowledge you as the owner.

More ink to your pen.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ZUBY77(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2013
''You know i love you Zuby'' she said
with a smile.
Things were getting even better. This
was a girl i have always dreamt of,
right here in front of me, stark Unclad
with a smile on her face. Even if the world was going to end at
that moment, nothing would have
stopped me from tapping that honey
pot. She stretched her hand and
grabbed my standing diiyck and i
became helpless. She removed my boxers:
She rubbed it up and down with the
soap while i moaned with immense
pleasure. She increased the momentum
while bending down very close to my
Joystick. I held her shoulders as she squeezed the diiick with her smooth
right hand. I kept moaning until i
busted some white hot yorgurt through
my Joystick. She smiled at me, washed
off the yorgurt with water and stood
up. We completed our bath and headed to the room.
''

Follow the story throught the link on my signature..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:43pm On May 29, 2013
The Traveller by Zuby77

Sex Addict by Mazi

Running on www.maziomenuko..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2013
Beautiful collabo!!!Mazi I hail oo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2013
@zuby,nice story..so u'r writin wit a fone?waow
a very gud story wit a fone..u really tried
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by oea123: 3:19pm On May 30, 2013
At mazi.....pls hw do we continue reading that sex addict story on ur blog?Pls let me knw cos i really nid to finish d story up.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ortopazz(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2013
Just finished a whooping 86 grueling pages, mehn mazi ur dope, my unmentionable was delighted @times, u write well, ur fanz are amazing, dint know how much i missed after u wrecked my 2nd home cali.....,,in ur sex addict ish,,,,,,just wanna say thanks man, dunno if theres any story on nl that av wanted to read up so bad lyk dis and repoz gurl 'one who awaits', you ignitd passion,,,,more power man......enjoyed you guys bickering tho,,it was worth the stress.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ortopazz(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2013
Just finished a whooping 86 grueling pages, mehn mazi ur dope, wish i cud read my SAGAY with so much verstehen, my unmentionable was delighted @times, u write well, ur fanz are amazing, dint know how much i missed after u wrecked my 2nd home cali.....,,in ur sex addict ish,,,,,,just wanna say thanks man, dunno if theres any story on nl that av wanted to read up so bad lyk dis and repoz gurl 'one who awaits', you ignitd passion,,,,more power man......enjoyed you guys bickering tho,,it was worth the stress.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:02pm On May 31, 2013
ortopazz: Just finished a whooping 86 grueling pages, mehn mazi ur dope

Thanks Ortopazz; I'm glad you love the work.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:51pm On May 31, 2013
oea123: At mazi.....pls hw do we continue reading that sex addict story on ur blog?Pls let me knw cos i really nid to finish d story up.

The first part is on the frontpage of the blog, other episodes are inside; just click on the link with the episode you want to read (2, 3 . . . )

If your browser is showing the Wed version, then the links are on the right side of the blog; if your browser shows the mobile version, then click on the 'Home' button on top of the page and select the episode you want to read.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2013
Mazi, I saw Zubby stuff there.
When is the Legend stuff happening. I gat something to push in
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:45pm On May 31, 2013
ITbomb: Mazi, I saw Zubby stuff there.
When is the Legend stuff happening. I gat something to push in

I'm starting The Legend this weekend; probably tomorrow. Get your stuff ready. Pataki, zubby, the ugly one has their stuffs ready.

@bolded, zubby gave express permission for me to publish his work. The guy is one hell of a raw writer, i love his work.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ayobami52(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2013
can't wait to start reading the legend, I was forced to comment, cos of the thrilling work... u are truly a legend
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:25pm On May 31, 2013
Legend Of the Fvckkeerrs launched...

https://www.nairaland.com/1309209/legend-fvcckkeeerrsss#15998022

Get your stories ready.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
ortopazz:
Just finished a whooping 86 grueling pages, mehn mazi
ur dope, wish i cud read my SAGAY with so much verstehen, my
unmentionable was delighted @times, u write well, ur fanz are amazing,
dint know how much i missed after u wrecked my 2nd home cali.....,,in ur
sex addict ish,,,,,,just wanna say thanks man, dunno if theres any
story on nl that av wanted to read up so bad lyk dis and repoz gurl 'one
who awaits', you ignitd passion,,,,more power man......enjoyed you guys
bickering tho,,it was worth the stress.....
grueling, uhm is that a positive adjective for describing things?
just asking
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
my mistake...it is the right word to use, sorrysmiley

another words in my diction
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
princesa: my mistake...it is the right word to use, sorrysmiley

another words in my diction

Smh!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Endurancebako(f): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Been following as a Guest but fully A member now,,just wana say a big "Weldone" 2 Mazi,,,u really try"Keep it Up
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Smh!

Lwkmd
grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
cool

harioh, what's up, missed youwink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
*I caught her cheating on me*

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.