Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Like Nairaland Die! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Like Nairaland Die! (446 Views)

What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? / Some Nairaland Signatures I Like (show Your Style) / I Like It When Women With Big Bum Bum Sit On My Face (2) (3) (4)

I Like Nairaland Die! by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2013
I don't know the right forum to post this but I just wanna express myself on here since this forum is my bestest**. Nairaland is one site I can't do without visiting in an hour. It is the most hillarious, and imformative site I know for now. I just can't stop laughing so hard that my stomach hurts, I think its just like a sedative to relax and have fun... Even sometimes I don't click on a post because of the post actually but I click on it because of the comments I think I would read there. Nairalanders are the funniest people I've ever known. No matter how correct a situation seems to be, you must read a comment that hillariously prove otherwise and that's where I laff my ass out the most. I don't know how I can survive a day without entering this site called Nairaland cos to me, its like everything. Seun you are doing a nice job here but there's but anyway. Peeps, can you share on how you feel any day you don't visit Nairaland?

Re: I Like Nairaland Die! by sweettease(f): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2013
You are addicted to nairalandgrin
As for me, NL is cool and i literally lol just reading comments, in fact i roll on my bed laughing out loud at times but without loggn in am stil cool... Nothng sup cool
Re: I Like Nairaland Die! by onyeego(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
sweet-tease:
You are addicted to nairalandgrin
As for me, NL is cool and i literally lol just reading comments, in fact i roll on my bed laughing out loud at times but without loggn in am stil cool... Nothng sup cool
Same here, but d only problem I've got is that every nairaland member is rich!
The forum will be better if we start saying things the way they are rather than trying to impress
Nigerians are poor how come the 1 million members in nairaland are all very rich
Re: I Like Nairaland Die! by 190: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Smh

Obama Takes 5% Salary Pay Cut. / Nigeria Needs Urgent Revolution-who Are These Vampires "Oga At The Top" In Power / Land Lord Locked Up Tennant Over Missing Chicken