Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism (3225 Views)

Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols / I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2013
I Pagan 9ja have officially reconverted back to Paganism after the bad treatment i received at the hands of the imam from the nearby mosque, who recognised me as the 1 who pis.sed on the walls of his mosque a few years ago. I am now back to my original state of purity, free from dirt and slime. I believe once again, in many Gods, not 1 God. naem hnak ktheer men Ilaha mathal Wadd, Tayy, Allah, Al Qaum, Al Uzza, Hubal, Amm, Ta'lab wa ana PAGAN 9JA rasul ILahah. (Yes there are many Gods like Wadd, Tayy, Allah, Al Qaum, Al Uzza. Hubal, Amm, Ta'lab, and I PAGAN 9JA am the messenger of the GODS.) I can never abandon my Lords Saarkin ALjinnu, Baban Mazza, Wazri and all the other Iska. For they are a part of my body and every single cell of me.
I do not forgive the muslims and the christians. Also Maclatunji did not unbann me , so all the more worse for him, because my next threads will all be dedicated to pre-islamic Arab Religion. Hopefully there is still scope for the Bedu Arab Tribals of the Gulf to revert back to Paganism.

As Ive alsways said before, Paganism can never die. neither in Nigeria, nor in the world. Paganism is a part and parcel of base human reality. Paganism is the sublime balance of the forces. Paganism exists as much in its propagators as it does in its enemies. Paganism exists Independantly as well as through its enemies, cristianity (through catholicism) and islam ( through the ritual circumabolution of the Pagan Arab Temple of the Ka'abah).

Paganism will exists till the World extinguishes. Paganism is the ultimate truth and the reality and will thrive so long as the tribes of this world exist. To be Pagan is to be (Tribal) Human.

The Gods Bless & guide Nigeria. ASE! (as the Yorubas say)

I had just adopted a fools religion on a fools day. .

so..

[size=32pt]APRIL FOOL! AND HAVE A GREAT MONTH AHEAD![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Goshen360(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Glory to God. You're stepping forward and also CROSS OVER TO THIS OTHER SIDE. But make sure you burn down all those shrines and whatever juju you have there o. grin
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by oiseworld: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I PAGAN 9JA have formally converted to the islamic religion, since it is te religion followed today by majority of my people. I have given up on worshipping Gods and believe only in 1 God , Allah and his messenger, profit muhammad. La ilah ilallah , muhamadu rasul allah.
Ameen.

I have also made peace with christianity and i forgive both religions for all the attrocities comitted upon innocent Pagan Tribal peoples.

I apologise to Maclatunji and admit my mistake. I hope he unbans me from the islamic section after my declaration of the faith (deen).

Paganism is no more in Nigeria. go find another guide.

[img]http://xeniagreekmuslimah.files./2011/05/islam.jpg[/img]

Two sides of the same coin.

When your ready;we will know.

April fooooooooooollllllllll.

1 Like

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2013
You have to grow up, if that is the reason behind your conversion.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by mazaje(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Another april fool. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by onyeego(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I PAGAN 9JA have formally converted to the islamic religion, since it is te religion followed today by majority of my people. I have given up on worshipping Gods and believe only in 1 God , Allah and his messenger, profit muhammad. La ilah ilallah , muhamadu rasul allah.
Ameen.

I have also made peace with christianity and i forgive both religions for all the attrocities comitted upon innocent Pagan Tribal peoples.

I apologise to Maclatunji and admit my mistake. I hope he unbans me from the islamic section after my declaration of the faith (deen).

Accept Jesus today, he is the way, the truth and life.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by 419forlife: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Ameen.

grin i go follow u now I been know u for a long time was fakster
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Ubenedictus(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Goshen360: Glory to God. You're stepping forward and also CROSS OVER TO THIS OTHER SIDE. But make sure you burn down all those shrines and whatever juju you have there o. grin
don't jubilate yet. She may be doing this to mac will unban her.

1 Like

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by GalaxyNoteII: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
onye ego:

Rotfl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I PAGAN 9JA have formally converted to the islamic religion, since it is te religion followed today by majority of my people.

Imagine the stupìd reason.
I cannot believe people actually took this thing serious.

I have given up on worshipping Gods and believe only in 1 God , Allah and his messenger, profit muhammad. La ilah ilallah , muhamadu rasul allah.
Ameen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by martinseme: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
if its true my brother you have only jumped from fry pan into the main fire.the
devil has seen that you are seeking for the truth to save your soul and so he has deceived you to the other wrong path which still leads to him in hell fire.Salvation is only to be found in Jesus christ accept him and He surely would reveal himself to you here on earth and will welcome you home in heaven someday.

1 Like

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Alfamann: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
LOL @ profit muhammad.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Ubenedictus(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
After a while she'll say, "april fool!"
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Obinoscopy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: After a while she'll say, "april fool!"
Is he a she?

2 Likes

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Ubenedictus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: Is he a she?
i no know
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by tpia5: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Why not post in muslim section?

I have no comments, btw, o ti pe ti oro e o ti lesi.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
I hope this is not true
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I hope this is not true

Why?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
fellis:

Why?
he is the one who converted me to paganism
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he is the one who converted me to paganism

You can remain a pagan even if he is no longer one.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
fellis:

You can remain a pagan even if he is no longer one.
he got more knowledge in paganism than me... And I will miss his threads, articles, pictures and rants ... cry embarassed
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he got more knowledge in paganism than me... And I will miss his threads, articles, pictures and rants ... cry embarassed

he's just joking wink
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
fellis:

he's just joking wink
are you Muslim?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are you Muslim?

Maybe. Why do you ask?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
fellis:

Maybe. Why do you ask?
ahaaha , just curious oo? Didn't know it was bad to ask.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by tpia5: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
fellis:

Maybe. Why do you ask?

maybe what?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
tpia@:

maybe what?
maybe she is a muslim
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2013
Goshen360: Glory to God. You're stepping forward and also CROSS OVER TO THIS OTHER SIDE. But make sure you burn down all those shrines and whatever juju you have there o. grin

NEVER! and even if I do burn them, the spirit will always remain withing me and around me! you cannot physically destroy the Gods! cool
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2013
Reyginus: You have to grow up, if that is the reason behind your conversion.

that is the reason your ancestors converted. and you tell them to grow up
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2013
onye ego:

audhu billahi mina shaytan arrajeem! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed devil. cheesy
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2013
419forlife:

grin i go follow u now I been know u for a long time was fakster

na soooooo grin
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: don't jubilate yet. She may be doing this to mac will unban her.

it didnt work. sadly. . undecided

well sadly for HIM lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ministers And Their Pay / Pakistani Born Church Of England Cleric Voices Support For Outlawing The Burka / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.