Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Letter To My Darling In Malaysia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Darling In Malaysia (1467 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / I Am Sorry My Darling / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Darling In Malaysia by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2006
Darling Kye,

How did you fare in your paper today?

I have been busy communicating with my insider in Darfur and the latest report is bad news as he said an Interpreter was shot dead by the ruthless rebels even after the so called peace treaty was reported in the news.

Yes. Linda is excited. But, I have the feeling that she wants me to pamper her. But as you can see my present attention on the crisis affecting millions of people in Darfur does not permit me to be swayed by her emotions. She has called this morning and told me to call her back. But, I have not done so. Because, I don't want to be distracted from my focus right now. Politically, I am in a very revolutionary mood.

You are the only one who understands what is really on my mind.

Most of the people in Nigeria are clueless about Darfur and whilst in Lagos, all the people craving for my attention did not even know what is going on in Darfur, even though the news is always in our daily newspapers. But, they don't read the news. They prefer to read their social gossip newspapers and magazines. And I was so annoyed that I felt like taking a gun and shooting them.

Ignorance kills.

The ignorance of the people led to the Rwanda holocaust.

Because, if you don't care about the agonies of your fellow humans suffering and dying in other parts of the world, you will never know when the same fate will fall upon you.

The fact is, there can be a civil war in Nigeria if the crisis in Sudan spreads to Chad and spills over to Nigeria.

Instead of them to be concerned, they are asking for gifts, money and relationships and my publisher is already counting how many millions of dollars he is going to make from our book.

They don't just get it.
Do they?

None of them has seen my Darfur Blog.
Morons.

I thank God I have not made the mistake of being married to anyone of them.

I will just ignore their ignorance.

I hope you will continue to excel.

God bless.

Yours truly,
Orikinla Osinachi.

Re: Letter To My Darling In Malaysia by Seun(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2006
This your darling, i am sure, would find your letter quite unromantic!
Re: Letter To My Darling In Malaysia by kimba(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2006
@orinkinla
bros, thats my sister's picture. She doesnt understand English. How much would you pay so that i interpret your letter for you. grin grin grin
Re: Letter To My Darling In Malaysia by curiousNja(f): 1:40am On May 10, 2006
And you posted this letter here because? I didn't even read it. undecided
Re: Letter To My Darling In Malaysia by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2006
Seun Alariwo Nwoke,
It was not a romantic letter. shocked

It was addressing an important reality.

My darling and I are burden bearers of the suffering and dying people all over the world and the crisis in Darfur is of great concern to us.

This not a romantic letter. embarassed

Of course, I will not post her real photograph online. grin
Re: Letter To My Darling In Malaysia by UPRISING: 2:27am On Jun 05, 2007
funny, angry tongue undecided cry[code][/code]

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Your Friend Once Dated? / Sex Machine For Hire: Apply Within / She Insulted Me Infront Of My Neighbour. What Nonsense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.