Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Can I Contact Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Contact Seun (1393 Views)

How Can I Contact The Owner Of Nairaland / Closed / Need To Contact Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Contact Seun by Elai147: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Please does anyone know why I am not able to post in the investment and business sections?

Each time I tried to post in these sections, I get the following message:

Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a few weeks.

It's been more than 4 weeks now and I still get the message each time I try to post. I have checked my profile and there is no sign of being banned.

Is there a way to contact Nairaland for solution?

Please advise.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Seun(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
You registered on the 15th of March. That's about 15 days ago. Keep checking!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Elai147: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seun: You registered on the 15th of March. That's about 15 days ago. Keep checking!

@Seun
Thank you for responding.
Please I will like to know what happened. Is it a general problem or was I banned in any way?
Your response will be appreciated.
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by bigtt76(f): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
You still de probabation thats why and we never baptise you.
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Seun(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Elai1547: I agree with bigtt76.
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Elai147: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ok oo. I will keep checking and thanks for the information.
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by chid3x: 8:20am On May 01, 2013
I am having similar problems.....I can't post a reply in the business section.
I understand why these measures are in place but I would like to know for how long!
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2013
Seun can you please send your e-mail address, there's something you should see.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Seun(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Here I am.... how can I help?
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Seun(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Elai147: Please does anyone know why I am not able to post in the investment and business sections?

Each time I tried to post in these sections, I get the following message:

Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a few weeks.

It's been more than 4 weeks now and I still get the message each time I try to post. I have checked my profile and there is no sign of being banned.

Is there a way to contact Nairaland for solution?

Please advise.
Can you post now?
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Knownpal(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Unable to Post..
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Ademokunla: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello nairalanders!

I am pleased to join this platform.

Thanks so much for the opportunity. my main reason for joining is to completely erase a false allegation levied against my company,
Resource Result Limited. A fellow wrote a lot of misconstrued information about our company that we are fraudsters. please with all sincerity we are here to disregard this.

we are a Risk & Fraud Management Organization located at 1, Asabi Cole street, White Plaza, beside Mobil filling station Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

We have a good reputation in the professional world and our prospective clientele such as Dangote Group, NDIC, PanAfrican, Glo, NNPC, FBN, ASSBIFI to mention but a few can testify about our topnotch services.

Thanks so much for your cooperation and understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Ejimurphy(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2020
That's great
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by Ejimurphy(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2020
I'm also having similar issues. I just registered today and I have been trying to create a new post but unfortunately, I received error message instead of loading the page to create new post page.

Is there anyone that has experienced this sometimes back
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by wandetooblack: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2020
So Seun sef dey talk.. Lol

Uncle Seun how u dey?? cheesy
Re: How Can I Contact Seun by BorderlessTrade(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
It appears like this issue happens mostly to new accounts or old accounts that aren't very active. Increasing your activity level, such as creating new tops, replying, Quoting, Shares, and Likes all contribute to open up new sections for you. The level of engagement your new posts receive (such as views, replies, likes, shares, etc) also contribute to increasing your rank. Personally, I think Nairaland is being too restrictive. Your best bet is to long in everyday and engage with people on the forum for a few minutes or more. You can also contact nairaland directly about it.

In the meantime, I'm passing this message around that some people may find helpful.

Why Sit Around When Others Are Making Thousands and Millions Importing and Reselling New or Used Merchandise?

Yours can be the next success story.

I'm a strong advocate of borderless trade to minimize poverty and joblessness. I encourage Nigerians to venture into online markets that sell to foreigners (especially Westerners). Or at least, you can buy quality items for cheap and sell to Nigerians at more affordable prices.

Basically, there are seven main challenges to becoming a successful online importer or seller:

Capital (I'll teach you how to get it)
Banks and Currencies
Finding “the right products” but cheaper
Dealing with scammers and dishonest sellers or agents
Shipping fast, safe, and cheaper
Dealing with customs
Selling the product

For those who want to sell products online via U.S., European, or other international marketplaces, you face all the above challenges, plus:

Warehousing
Gaining competitive advantage
Shipping to customers
Handling returns

There's a short simplified program that will help you overcome all the above challenges. There's no obligation to pay any specific amount, and you can join the program for free after convincing me that you too poor to pay anything (LOL). Actually, I'm focused on helping to groom new successful online importers like myself. There are too many products and I can't deal with them all. Other people got to join the club. And my biggest satisfaction is to see people succeed from knowledge I taught them. So, don't be discouraged if you are too broke to make any financial compensation/donation for the wonderful knowledge you'll acquire in this program.

I've been using this knowledge personally for the past 7 years and I think it's time to share with others. I've gained a lot of market advantage. I can remember selling used laptops for N25,000 in 2016 because I got them really cheap (actually, I found an American school that wanted to replace all its laptops). They sold me 98 used laptops for about N4000 each. After shipping, the unit cost of each laptop averaged N8000. One of the laptops (a shiny Dell) sold for N50,000. Others sold for N30,000, but the least was N25,000. The funny thing is that these prices were even cheap compared to the market prices in Nigeria that time. So, that single deal yielded hundreds of thousands in profits.

People have shown interest already via email. However, there's still room to enlist more people. I'm looking at about 100 candidates for a start. So hurry up if you want to get in the first batch.

The program will be conducted through an interactive online space like Slack. You can ask questions in real life as we progress. I'll send links to interested candidates through which they can join.

Understand that there are plenty of secrets that make people fail or succeed in online borderless trade. It's way more than just going online and placing an order for a phone or laptop. And I'll share all these juicy secrets during the program. It'll last anywhere from 2 - 6 weeks depending on how sharp you are.

To show your interest, send an email to borderlessmarketz@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against Sexual Harassment / Brazilian Businessman Buries His £310,000 Bentley So He Can Use It In The Afterl / Talent- Mans Development Or Blessing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.