Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! (1275 Views)

Islamic Militants ISIS Crucify Teenager For Taking Pictures Of Their Building / Nigerians Should Stop Taking Pictures Of Accident Victims And Focus On Helping T / Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by tellwsdom: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seriously i don't know why these gurls keep taking pictures at their slightest opportunity.

I was seated at the dinning, eating; when a gurl walked in with my bro and his friends. It was not long i went inside to get something; this strange sound started popping out from the sitting room. Pra! pra! Pra!

Rushing out to check what it was. Lo and behold- this gurl was busy taking pictures of herself in the sitting room. angry angry.. Sometime last week, a visitor (female) almost held on to the kitchen pot trying to take some snaps..WTF is this, with these nigerian girls? angry angry.

Please share your experience if I'm not alone on this angry angry
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2013
U are alone grin
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Emmyk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dude, this would be like your first post on nairaland that I'm reading and your making sense cheesycheesy
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by imsuboi(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Yeah bro..

I've noticed this silly trend too. Even the ones that have "strong" faces that are multi-colored.

They'll now position their 100naira lip-stick laden mouth and do the "duck-face" and be forming miss brown shuga grin for their papa.

IMSU girls are fond of this sh'it! angry
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by hotmolo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Shits real
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by gluv01(f): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2013
grin When they see you have a lovely sitting room..neat and classy or in a way better than theirs then they do it. I'm a girl and I've had issues with my elder bro(i shouldn't be saying this grin) because of his gf's who come home, take pictures of the lounge, the balcony, his room, the dinning area with the glasses, even flowers in the garden angry . Maka why for some girls Una need flogging sometimes grin
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by chucky234(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2013
Ladies take those pics to backup their many lies on social media especially on facebook and twitter.
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Fynestboi: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2013
gluv01: grin When they see you have a lovely sitting room..neat and classy or in a way better than theirs then they do it. I'm a girl and I've had issues with my elder bro(i shouldn't be saying this grin) because of his gf's who come home, take pictures of the lounge, the balcony, his room, the dinning area with the glasses, even flowers in the garden angry . Maka why for some girls Una need flogging sometimes grin
lwkmd..
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2013
Lmao grin
Some girls may soon start bashing you. Get your shield ready.
Thank God i don't have an elder brother.
It's true, anyway. I've noticed this trend among my friends. Well, i'm not into taking pictures.
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Youngsage: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ladies... Na wa oh
grin

1 Like

Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Danhumprey: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Some would take rubbish and annoying pictures just to get compliment and make guys drool over them. Rubbish! angry
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by AbuMikey(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2013

I'm not alone afterall!!!

Girls and Nonsense Pics. angry

Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by homesteady(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
LOL! That's why if you check a girl's phone, you'll see like 2thousand pictures of only herself! grin
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Iaz93: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
True!!! angry

They snap everywhere. Irritating!!!
I saw one at an airport one time and she was just snapping herself up and down. Their problem is the background. They need somewhere beautiful.
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Iaz93: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
homesteady: LOL! That's why if you check a girl's phone, you'll see like 2thousand pictures of only herself! grin
gringringringrin .... Jesu!
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Danhumprey: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
homesteady: LOL! That's why if you check a girl's phone, you'll see like 2thousand pictures of only herself! grin
Na true you talk. They can snap for eternity. grin

I keep wondering if they get or.gasm from snapping those worwor picx. angry
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Iaz93: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Na true you talk. They can snap for eternity. grin

I keep wondering if they get or.gasm from snapping those worwor picx. angry

gringringringringringringringringringrin

Chai!! grin
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Danhumprey: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Iaz93:

gringringringringringringringringringrin

Chai!! grin
I just dey wonder. cheesy
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by kayClt(f): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
gluv01: grin When they see you have a lovely sitting room..neat and classy or in a way better than theirs then they do it. I'm a girl and I've had issues with my elder bro(i shouldn't be saying this grin) because of his gf's who come home, take pictures of the lounge, the balcony, his room, the dinning area with the glasses, even flowers in the garden angry . Maka why for some girls Una need flogging sometimes grin
LOL grin grin
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by Freiburger(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
OP, ever heard of the saying, ''your pictures are your history''?
Re: Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! by tellwsdom: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gbosaaa cry

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Strikes Mayo Belwa Town, Village Of Gov Nyako / Change Of Profile Picture And Username!! / Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.