Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates (6131 Views)

MTN Nigeria Is Recruiting For Manager, Closed Loop Feedback / P & G Reasoning Test Questions / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by karis2(f): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
proctor and Gamble recruiting Graduate for Manager hire.go t www.pgcareers.com.Good luck.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by karis2(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by chemicalibk: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Any info about d result
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by karis2(f): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
nop,lets keep all eyes open.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by Jesarie(f): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
I dey wait result too ooo. I wrote mine on the 25th of March, 2013. Heard it doesn't take this long for them to release results.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by mhoo(f): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Jesarie: I dey wait result too ooo. I wrote mine on the 25th of March, 2013. Heard it doesn't take this long for them to release results.

Also wrote mine 25th so i guess I'll just keep watching dis space since I'm sure I gat company.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by toshine1(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2013
Plzz, I was invited for d next batch dat will be writing the test, pls can u gist us hw ur own test went, the types of questions they asked, wot kind of material sm1 can use to prepare for the test?
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by Jesarie(f): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Practice with Gmat, you"d be fine
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by toshine1(m): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2013
Jesarie: Practice with Gmat, you"d be fine

Pls was verbal test part of d questions u wrote?
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by mhoo(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2013
toshine1:

Pls was verbal test part of d questions u wrote?

Yes verbal was part of it. Didn't you get prep Questions alongside your Test invite?
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by toshine1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yea I did, but som1 dat wrote d finance test, said it was just nemerical, figurative and critical reasoning, mayb d verbal is d critical reasoning he was saying sha
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by mhoo(f): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
toshine1: Yea I did, but som1 dat wrote d finance test, said it was just nemerical, figurative and critical reasoning, mayb d verbal is d critical reasoning he was saying sha

Yep!
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by Vee4ever: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
toshine1: Yea I did, but som1 dat wrote d finance test, said it was just nemerical, figurative and critical reasoning, mayb d verbal is d critical reasoning he was saying sha

Pls I'd appreciate if you could forward the prep questions to me. I didn't get any. My email is sweetvivi02@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by toshine1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Vee4ever:

Pls I'd appreciate if you could forward the prep questions to me. I didn't get any. My email is
sweetvivi02@yahoo.com. Tnx

Av sent sometn to me, I dnt really knw if dat was d correct file I shld send to u cos I wasn't able to open it to check, if its not d correct one, reply my mail, I will try to send u d correct one later.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by mastereyebee: 4:13am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by toshine1(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2013
master.eyebee:
pls I'm also writing can you help with the practice questions. Master.eyebee@yahoo.com thank you.

Pls, let vee4eva send it to u, cnt really access it again for nw, av sent it to her, she can just easily forward it to u.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by Vee4ever: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
toshine1:

Pls, let vee4eva send it to u, cnt really access it again for nw, av sent it to her, she can just easily forward it to u.

Thanks a lot @toshine, @master.eyebee: I've sent to your mailbox.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Please is there still vacancy,if yes,how can I apply?
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by karis2(f): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
samai: Please is there still vacancy,if yes,how can I apply?
[color=#006600].
Login to www.pgcareers.com
click on Nigeria in the search option and click on all jobs.from the options available click on ma anger hire.apply,bt u have to register before applying.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by Jesarie(f): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
For those who took the test on 25th March, if you are successful u should get a mail b4 8th April saying so and shouLd attend the NYSC recruitment fair holding @ NECA on the 8th. If you don't get the mail, then you didn't do well in the test. I just got a mail from them. I hope this helps.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by ayurdavid: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
@ jesarie, av u recieved d recruitment test success message?
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by mhoo(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jesarie: For those who took the test on 25th March, if you are successful u should get a mail b4 8th April saying so and shouLd attend the NYSC recruitment fair holding @ NECA on the 8th. If you don't get the mail, then you didn't do well in the test. I just got a mail from them. I hope this helps.

I think I know the mail you received and I'm glad you thought to share the info here but lemme clarify the latter part... If you wrote the test on 25th March, you should only show up at the NYSC recruitment drive on the 8th if you fall within that category (i.e applied for the recruitment drive as well as the Manager hiring vacancies) and have been invited for 8th & 9th April. If not, Edeme says they will "send out come to successful candidates BEFORE 8th April".
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by kreal: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
pls house is dere is any1 dat wrote d test on 25th march dat has gotin a message frm p&g for dose dat av finished dere NYSC.@jesarie, can u help us confirm frm p&g pple weda dey av contacted sucesful pple for dose dat av fnishd NYSC wen u go on monday.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by kolaide(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
still waiting also,did the test also on 25th March. It is well!
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by ayurdavid: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
pls has anyone recieved invitation message for d p&g recruitment event of april 8th & 9th? abeg make una talk ooo biko
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by dademonie(f): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
ayurdavid: pls has anyone recieved invitation message for d p&g recruitment event of april 8th & 9th? abeg make una talk ooo biko
This is the message sent from Edeme.
Dear,

In response to the popular questions I have been receiving, here are my answers:

Q:I am unable to view the file, please share details:

A:What: A recruitment drive for people who were successful with their application to our NYSC advert. It will involve an event and a test

Venue: NECA Hall, Balogun Street, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: The event is for two days: 8

th and 9

th of April and it starts at 9am on Monday 8

th of April

Q:I took the test recently, in less than 12 months or on the 25

th of March 2013, should I still come for this event

A: Yes please come for this event. We will be expecting you at 9am on the 8

th of April

only if you were successful with your test (we will send out success emails to successful candidates only shortly) but you will not have another test

Q: What should I come with for the event

A: Please come with a valid means of ID, a basic calculator (not scientific), a 2b pencil and an eraser

Q: Please do you have practice questions

A: Yes I do, it is attached.

Q: What is this event about? Is it a test?

A: It is a 2 day event with recruitment activities, an orientation event, test and possibly interviews.

Q: Am I expected to come for both days

A: Yes you are expected to come for both days. Monday is 8am, Tuesday’s timing will be shared separately

Q: I am currently abroad or can’t make it at this time, can I take the test at a separate date, in my current country/location or online

A: Unfortunately you cannot take it online or in your current country/location but we will schedule another test between May and July and we will let you know. We are hoping that you can make it then

Q: What is the dress code:

A: Please come dressed as you can. it really is up to you!:-)

Q: Do I need to come with my credentials

A: No you don’t. Please come with a valid means of ID, a 2B pencil, a basic calculator (non scientific) and an eraser

Q: When can I get feedback on the test I took on March 25

th (for those who took this test)

A: we will send outcome to successful candidates before Monday 8

th April

Q: Is this event a test

A: It is a 2 day event and part of this event is a test

Q: Are the interviews holding on these days

A: We may start interviews, we have however not concluded this yet.

I am hoping this answers all questions.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event!

Thanks & Regards,

Edeme

Talent Practice & Organizational Performance Leader

Procter & Gamble

West Africa
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by ayurdavid: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ dademonie, am talking about d test success message & interview invitation. pls has anyone got it?
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by toshine1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Na wa o, ds man has refused to simply state d official dress code, he said it wasn't a test at d initial stage, and later, he said it mayb test and interview.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by anticent(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
So only one person on this thread has gotten a success message for the last pg test written on March 25th. P&G Oga gan º°˚˚°ºoo .Life goes on sha.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by cman77(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
@jesarie.for clarity purpose,were u specifically sent a success msg as regards d test on 25th march,or u were sent a response to enquiries as regards barrage of questions de have received for test result as sm1 posted on d thread.
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by mhoo(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
toshine1: Na wa o, ds man has refused to simply state d official dress code, he said it wasn't a test at d initial stage, and later, he said it mayb test and interview.
P.O.C - Edeme is a lady o; a really pretty one sef! No be man!
Re: P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates by ayurdavid: 12:39am On Apr 07, 2013
@ anticent, which fellow recieved d success message?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free NLNG Past Questions And Answers / How Much Do Banks Pay Workforce Outsourcing Staffs / SIIT Global 2015scholarship Offer: Final Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.