Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692090 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2018
Anyone ?

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SammieJayh(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2018
iheanyi40:
Anyone ?

Yh...I just can't wait for this.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Windflower(f): 10:35am On May 18, 2018
SammieJayh:
Wow...I never knew there was a fanpage..

The last episode was just mad...the unravelling was great.
And I know the next episode will be wink

I've always known Roman to be an enemy and Greta too(because of her reaction after Puppy died and the hate for Hybrids)...

...now I feel Antoinette was sent to tame Elijah so he doesn't have to help stabilize Niklaus.
Honestly,I feel Antoinette is not telling Elijah the whole truth. She is only telling him what is convenient for her,i can imagine her family has been planning this for long with her brother sent to Niklaus daughter, then she to elijah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2018
vampire2020:
my bridal, my point is, can't Klaus remember that Elijah girlfriend from the early 1900 cause. it obvious they have met before...
apparently he doesn't.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2018
The Originals has really lost its Midas touch, the plot is so disarrayed and so f.ucking predictable...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vampire2020: 2:10pm On May 18, 2018
adexeli:
The Originals has really lost its Midas touch, the plot is so disarrayed and so f.ucking predictable...
I swear this last episode was so predictable..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 18, 2018
What I don't understand is "The Muller family, were they already Vampires before Nicklaus killed August their father or they turned after the death of their father?"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SammieJayh(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2018
Windflower:

Honestly,I feel Antoinette is not telling Elijah the whole truth. She is only telling him what is convenient for her,i can imagine her family has been planning this for long with her brother sent to Niklaus daughter, then she to elijah

Ikr...She is playing him... I knew she was up to something when I realized she's been on vervain after Klaus' compulsion didn't work on her in episode 3.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2018
SammieJayh:

Yh...I just can't wait for this.
let's c wah hope has got to offer
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 2:20am On May 19, 2018
iheanyi40:
Anyone ?

Hehe.. This is gonna be crazy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 2:31am On May 19, 2018
It just keeps getting more interesting..
This guyz shouldn't kill my joy by binding Hope's werewolf side.. cry

And the Muller family, the thought of what Klaus would do to them when he finally gets Hayley back and Hope in one piece is just inconceivable.. grin grin grin
Like wtf do they think they are..?? grin
Also how come Greta escaped so easily..?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 2:34am On May 19, 2018
adexeli:
I thought I was the only one thinking this. Every single twist in the latest episode was easily predictable. Thank God it's the last season... Oh, wait! Legacies is coming. Good thing I don't need to watch it too. �.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 2:39am On May 19, 2018
Talius:

I thought I was the only one thinking this. Every single twist in the latest episode was easily predictable. Thank God it's the last season... Oh, wait! Legacies is coming. Good thing I don't need to watch it too. �.
Seriously?? Everything predictable?? Why can't you just sit down and enjoy the movie

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 2:40am On May 19, 2018
Dracoe:

Seriously?? Everything predictable?? Why can't you just sit down and enjoy the movie

cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:24pm On May 19, 2018
This Nazi vampires storyline won't be interesting angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:51am On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

See him threatening war against Klaus as if he stands a chance grin

It was the same Vincent That made Klaus vomit three litres of Blood, and then Snapped his neck.... Mended Klaus on a Stress free levels...

He will not threaten if he didn't stand a Chance
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:54am On May 22, 2018
So Hope has officially been Babenapped
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:55am On May 22, 2018
nani667:

It was the same Vincent That made Klaus vomit three litres of Blood, and then Snapped his neck.... Mended Klaus on a Stress free levels...

Nobody absolutely nobody stands a chance against Klaus fury in that series unless of course you are Mikael cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:07pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Nobody absolutely nobody stands a chance against Klaus fury in that series unless of course you are Mikael cheesy

Lol... You are seriously underestimating witches.... Either that or you are a very Staunch Klaus Fanboy.... Witches aren't Pushovers... That has been shown several times over the series, many different witches have dealt handled Nicklaus well over the years... Itis not by Gra Gra cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
nani667:

Lol... You are seriously underestimating witches.... Either that or you are a very Staunch Klaus Fanboy.... Witches aren't Pushovers... That has been shown several times over the series, many different witches have dealt handled Nicklaus well over the years... Itis not by Gra Gra cool

And where are those witches today

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

And where are those witches today

Still there....making him vomit litres of Blood and snapping his neck without stress cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2018
nani667:

Still there....making him vomit litres of Blood and snapping his neck without stress cool

That is the worst they can do..
They can't eliminate him, on the contrary, one blow from klaus.

Rip in memory to your beloved witches.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 7:08pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That is the worst they can do..
They can't eliminate him, on the contrary, one blow from klaus.

Rip in memory to your beloved witches.

Elimination is Overrated... That's not the only way to deal with him... He can easily be Incapacitated and Sealed by the Witches... That one is not an issue smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 22, 2018
nani667:

Elimination is Overrated... That's not the only way to deal with him... He can easily be Incapacitated and Sealed by the Witches... That one is not an issue smiley

Nice point.

But if I may ask,
Who do you think really has the upper in a fight between a hybrid and a witch?

Be honest!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:04am On May 23, 2018
which Vincent? undecided the same one Elijah killed undecided the same Vincent that ran to the mikaelsons like a b!tch for their help against the hollow undecided he is lucky to be alive thanks to Marcel

nani667:

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:10am On May 23, 2018
how many of those witches are alive undecided Thanks to Klaus witches like Dahlia,Esther,Silas,Papa Tunde etc are all dead who are far more powerful than Vincent

nani667:

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:09am On May 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Nice point.

But if I may ask,
Who do you think really has the upper in a fight between a hybrid and a witch?

Be honest!

A witch will always have the upper hand... Especially powerful/Experienced witch.... Witches are much more Fragile but Repelling / incapacitating the Vampires isn't too difficult.... One magical snap of the neck and they're out like a light
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:14am On May 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
how many of those witches are alive undecided Thanks to Klaus witches like Dahlia,Esther,Silas,Papa Tunde etc are all dead who are far more powerful than Vincent

That is the Point... Nicklaus didn't do it alone... He had loads of help battling those witches.... On a One on One levels Klaus has been pummeled by enough witches... Dahlia you mentioned, She single-handedly laid siege to the entire family, and was literally on the Verge of Snuffing them out, if not for the timely Intervention of Esther, who ended Up Saving their asses smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 7:39am On May 23, 2018
vincent also had help especially with the ancestors,in a one on one fight,klaus kills him before he can even blink grin

nani667:

That is the Point... Nicklaus didn't do it alone... He had loads of help battling those witches.... On a One on One levels Klaus has been pummeled by enough witches... Dahlia you mentioned, She single-handedly laid siege to the entire family, and was literally on the Verge of Snuffing them out, if not for the timely Intervention of Esther, who ended Up Saving their asses smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 7:26pm On May 23, 2018
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2018
nani667:

A witch will always have the upper hand... Especially powerful/Experienced witch.... Witches are much more Fragile but Repelling / incapacitating the Vampires isn't too difficult.... One magical snap of the neck and they're out like a light
And b4 any witch can snap their fingers, all a vampire has to do is swoosh around the way they move like The Flash and snap the witch's neck

A Vampire & a Witch fight is a mismatch.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:22am On May 24, 2018
Depends on the kind of vampire and witch,a witch not on Dahlia and Esther level trying to take on an original will probably end up dead in seconds,witches are the most powerful creatures in TVD universe but the ones that could challenge the mikaelsons are all dead,a witch like Vincent can take on vamps like Josh grin not an original

Lana1:
And b4 any witch can snap their fingers, all a vampire has to do is swoosh around the way they move like The Flash and snap the witch's neck

A Vampire & a Witch fight is a mismatch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.