Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (691618 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
ella.b:

Originals started d day tvd started.immediately tvd finished,originals took over.
S1E1 is even ready 4 download.

Someone pls post a link for me. I am so behind town like I just came from out of a cave.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
rokiatu:

Someone pls post a link for me. I am so behind town like I just came from out of a cave.
Well..I download mine from O2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rumour has it that Paul Wesley is dating Pheobe Tonkin(hayley).
Me I no like dat combo o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
ella.b:

Well..I download mine from O2tvseries.com

Thanks. Just finished watching it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mosho2good: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Can anyone please tell me when next episode two of THE ORIGINAL and THE VANPIRE DIARIES is coming out.....

The ORIGINAL is d bomb and klaus has dagger ELIJAH in d first episode...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2013
ella.b:

Lmao it won't happen next time.
smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2013
mosho2good: Can anyone please tell me when next episode two of THE ORIGINAL and THE VANPIRE DIARIES is coming out.....

The ORIGINAL is d bomb and klaus has dagger ELIJAH in d first episode...

The next episode of the originals will be on tuesday night(american time).... And vampire diaries is still on thursday as usual
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2013
mosho2good: Can anyone please tell me when next episode two of THE ORIGINAL and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES is coming out.....

The ORIGINAL is d bomb and klaus has daggered ELIJAH in d first episode...

Klaus somexs no get sense but I still like am.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Damon03:

The next episode of the originals will be on tuesday night And vampire diaries is still on thursday as usual
i think u mixed it up. both premiered on tue nau?
but originals wud be airing on thurs henceforth
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mosho2good: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013

Tanx guys for d info
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mosho2good: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
ella.b:

Klaus somexs no get sense but I still like am.

Klaus is d bomb...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
lana_Vello:

originals will be showing on Tuesdays

Vampire diaries will be on thursdays.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
lana_Vello:
It won't be possible for a spin off to displace the root show from its regular time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by onnari(f): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Pls help- I cnt seem to download ep 1 on o2tvseries.com I keep getting error messages...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2013
onnari :
Pls help- I cnt seem to download ep 1 on o2tvseries.com I keep getting error messages...
maybe your fone do not support mp4 or the mp4 is to large,if u wanna download mp4 use UC browser! Or u try d 3gp
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2013
rokiatu: lol
madam how far,I need to know if the originals is still the vampire diaries?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
has anyone watched Season 5 Episode 1, i learnt it premiered on thursday, download link anyone?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Adufaye: madam how far,I need to know if the originals is still the vampire diaries?

I'm good, how you doing? The originals and TVD are two different shows. Klaus is no longer on TVD.

ibibwala: has anyone watched Season 5 Episode 1, i learnt it premiered on thursday, download link anyone?

Like Ella said, O2tvseries.com is pretty good try it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
thanks @Adufaye & Ella, it was helpfull. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mosho2good: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
rokiatu:

I'm good, how you doing? The originals and TVD are two different shows. Klaus is no longer on TVD.

Like Ella said, O2tvseries.com is pretty good try it.

Wat do u mean dat Klaus is no longer on TVD.....

Is it because of THE OROGINAL....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
TVD na thursday na
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
ibibwala: thanks @Adufaye & Ella, it was helpfull. cool
smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
penzino: TVD na thursday na
Yes

Yall shouldn't forget that "the original" Episode 2 will be ready 4 download tomorrow.
It will be shown 8pm american time(1am 9ja time).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
mosho2good:

Wat do u mean dat Klaus is no longer on TVD.....

Is it because of THE OROGINAL....

Klaus has his own show now which is about his family but there will be cross-overs in both shows like caroline going to visit klaus and vice versa
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

Yes

Yall shouldn't forget that "the original" Episode 2 will be ready 4 download tomorrow.
cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

Yes

abeg na wich channel dem dey show am?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
rokiatu:

oh OMG,why na,we need that wicked klaus badly o,na him dy make d show sweet.........anyway I'm fine,thanks o much
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
ibibwala: thanks @Adufaye & Ella, it was helpfull. cool
u welcome
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
I hate Niklause. #theoriginals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
penzino: abeg na wich channel dem dey show am?

Channel ke?I dey ff am online.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
penzino: I hate Niklause. #theoriginals
Lemme guess..cuz he staked Elijah ko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.