Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? (38306 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looking Ultra Sexy In Recent Pictures / Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by aburo7: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2013
The Ghanaian born actress is really looking cute in her recent pictures.
More photos here http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/recent-photos-of-yvonne-nelson-ghanaian.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Akshow: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww! educational, entertaining threads dont see the brake light of front page. but a silly pix of a Hollywood wanna be is a sure banker for front page. silly i tell ya. its nairaland and not pikshure land.

43 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Kolade9(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
With her tiny bumbum undecided

12 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Double194(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
This bytch is Vucking Anoxeric
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lol i must be s3xy by fire by force.this one na serious rihanna wannabe

6 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by whitedove1: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Seriously Yvvonne...eat some food plz.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Fussbot: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mtsheew..she no 5n kankan...

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by baby124: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hot lady. Abeg big ladies, not everyone wants to be big. So keep the eat some food comments for yourself when you are munching that basin of eba in the middle of the night. kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 50calibre(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmm! That waist and wash-board abs, smoking hot.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by valdubem(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Rubbish!

This girl looks like one with HIV syndrome. (Looks soo malnourished)

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by tellwisdom: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wetin sexy for this one now?? angry ..She looks more like a "toothpick"

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Sweetblaze(f): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
she's lookin cool, i luv her height,carry on girl

5 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 50calibre(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Double194: This bytch is Vucking Anoxeric

Anorexia is the new trend, don't you see Victoria beckham, kate moss, kate Middleton, giselle bundchen etc
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
Looks more like "I MUST FINE, NOTICE ME OR I DIE"

To be sexy is not by force grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
50calibre:

Anorexia is the new trend, don't you see Victoria beckham, kate moss, kate Middleton, giselle bundchen etc

Africans and complex. Must you copy oyibo fashion all the time. Cant we see our celebrities wear native attires sometimes to promote African fashion

By the way how did this make frontpage

6 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 32D: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
ladies pls dnt kill urselves with hunger i take God beg una, hunger dey kill o,
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 32D: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
tellwisdom: Wetin sexy for this one now?? angry ..She looks more like a "toothpick"
nothing to press, no brezz no yansh

8 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Damm! This is Yvonne Nelson.
That girl's sexy! She hot! She's looking edible.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
grin ;DUNTIL NAIRALAND PUSHED ME INTO CHEATING MY WOMAN,IT WOULD NOT STOP BRINGING UP PICTURES OF SEXY GIRLS TO AROUSE ME tongue.HMMMMM POLYGAMY NOBE SIN FOR AFRICA WHERE I BE SON OF THE SOIL O. I HOPE UNA GO BEAR ME WITNESS SAY NA THIS FORUM ENCOURAGE ME TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE O shocked
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by gen2briz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
If I may ask,who is she?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ugly
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Ejine(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.

8 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by blackbeau1(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
I thought we've established that yvonne Nelson was beautiful and sexy before and in her bid to become 'sexier' than before,she ended up not being sexy @ all. so why are we still seeing this pictures?

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 50calibre(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kamsy10:

Africans and complex. Must you copy oyibo fashion all the time. Cant we see our celebrities wear native attires sometimes to promote African fashion

But you have a computer, mobile phone right? you use western medicine right? We're they invented by your fore fathers? Are you trying to tell me that no woman in your family (either your mum, sister or wife?) uses weave-on? Someone chooses to stay slim and healthy and you call it oyibo thing.

People are quick to raise the complexity issue even on subject it isn't required but when you scrutinise their own lifestyle you find out they haven't got the slightest idea what they are talking about

7 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by hadizadeezy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
see ha coercive small belle...dnt blame ha oooo since bein decent has turned indecent in our comunity..imagin sumbody sayin**sayin shes cute**if na deeper life gal wear big skirt now dem go call ha ugly gal..carry on

5 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by xynerise: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ok. All these moderators no no say them sef na celebrities. Make una post una sexy pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kamsy10:

Yawn.

Ejiné: Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.
YAWN.

@OP
She looks great as always

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Wears A White Towel For The Sexy Shoot(photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.