Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (99826 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by johnwell(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
tonychristopher: if innosson don’t own these cars, you can call it making, creating, assembling etc, his logo won’t be on it. For his logo to be on the final products that means he owns it.
Airbus outsource th manufactur of parts to hitachi in Japan, BENZ outsource to AMG in Germany BMW OUTSOURCE TO BOSCH in germany, Rover cars outsource to Honda in Japan
Now arm chair critics, if a tailors goes to market to buy yards of denim that is made in Brazil,thread that is made in china and sewing machine that is mad in india. He sews the cloths in Nigeria with the machine…. Whose name will he label it
Its simple made in Nigeria. That is the finished product…. And what have you ever made or what have your fathers ever made…. This man has put his name on the world car producers list….

Tell me one achievement of your fathers from your great grand fathers to yourself that is critiscing the man…if the achievement is noble I respect you but if its not….your a bastarrd

God Bless you... you just said it all.

Most of them lamenting trash here has never in their miserable life acquired a brand new cloth before talk-less of a tear-rubber vehicle.
The greatest problem of Nigeria is self-hatred, we don't appreciate what we have, rather we set our dubious mind against it. Are we the only black race on this planet?

See Ghana of yesterday, they are far ahead of us, and we are here calling ourselves "The Giant of Africa", what do we have to show as giants? is it giant-corruption, giant-black-heart, giant-hatred, giant-witchcraft, giant-disunity, etc? what do we have have to show? why can't we appreciate what we have?

No wonder the devil keep on punishing us with bad leaders!

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Enano2baba(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
snakova:
na lie. naija cannot,i repeat cannot produce a commercially viable car in the near future.
u shall see it but not enjoy it... so many haters.

I wish dis man success

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Dejohnbull: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Good work from Nigeria............... Good thinking from Anambra.....
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Export1: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
7 Benefits of Owning an SUV:

1. Extra Seating Capacity
2. Seating and Hauling Versatility
3. Towing Capacity
4. Vehicle Handling
SUVs have considerably more weight than cars which offers drivers increased handling, especially in more challenging weather and road conditions.
5. Vehicle Safety
6. Fuel Efficient Options
7. More Horsepower in an SUV
One of the greatest benefits of SUVs over other types of vehicles is the extra horsepower.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
I just noticed that the vehicle is the IVM TCDi and it has been discontinued. The SUV is much better looking than the IVM G5.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by unite4real: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
ITbomb:

[size=13pt]Sorry but that is how we choose to call it in Nigeria, you got any problem with that? go hang yourself.
Do you also know that all cubed seasonings are called maggi and all canned fish are called Geisha
THAT BIG 'CAR' IS A 'JEEP'[/size]

Omo see MUMU. Chai, u dull pass. please continue teaching ur child what u know. for example, all toothpaste is Maclean, all policemen na officer, all spice na maggi, all suv na jeep. go on my broda.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Jesusstick(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
The major problem in Nigeria is we. We don't wish others success how can you be succesful?. Why not go to the factory at nenwi and be ashamed of your self. Rubbish fowls. INNOSON KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING jaree
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by bolajib68: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why do nigerians have simply problems with understandingn reading this thread has been annoyin, the simple question is, is there any proof that this cars are made in nigeria, secondly if a man is rich enough to open an entire assemblage factory advertising the products in the papers or on NTA shouldn't be a problem, thirdly have you seen the companys website it looks like something my kid brother created. Its no ones fault that nigerians are distrustful of one another or better yet is there any one here that has been to the factory, knows a person who works there, knows a person who drives it.Stop bringing ethincity into everythin , know one is condemnin ingenuity we are merely askin for proof.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Highvotage: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2016
I think many of us in Nigeria are now blindfolded either with ignorance or ethic problems.
Fine, glory be to God, a Blackman from Igbo extract of Nigeria West Africa is producing vehicle.
Can someone tell me which tribe of Germany, Japan, Spain, France, England, South Korea or any other vehicle manufacturing country that he knows?
Why can't we for once see yourself as brother and sister?
Why is it that many of us knew nothing better than abusing on issues that did not pit meal on our table(s)? OK, to all of you abusing somebody mother or even parents for criticising IVM, tell me which side of Mr Innoson himself you belong to.
Let's just take this for once, I can authoritatively tell you that IVM is a Nigerian coy and it is a known fact that the vehicles from this company are not completely made in Nigeria.
You can challenge me by going to their website and confirm this, the engine is produced in Nigeria and many other thing but irrespective of this, it still remain a NIGERIA product from Nigeria.
My Nissan Primera was made in Spain plant of Nissan Japan and was ascribed NISSAN EUROPE.
If Toyota is having assemblage plant in Nigeria, it must reflect on it.
In conclusion, there is no SINGLE COMPANY in the whole World that produce VEHICLE or Peaugeot produces MICHELIN TYRE?
thanks.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Teymanhenry(f): 2:25am On Feb 17, 2016
of problem is, we tend to underrate our country too much. when u go to Europe, you'll tend to know them problems beta. Bro's try n protect your country. for this cars? they r damn good, stop d critics n think twice. do u think they be granted permission to use their own personal logo if most of the things r imported?? well, we should try n observe first. I remember when ma friend said Techno phones were fake and not good. he criticizes anything from China. now he's dump his Almighty blackberry for a Techno phone...... if d Chinese being humans ,can do it, why can't Nigerians ,being humans too do it

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by sultaan(m): 3:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Export1:
7 Benefits of Owning an SUV:

1. Extra Seating Capacity
2. Seating and Hauling Versatility
3. Towing Capacity
4. Vehicle Handling
SUVs have considerably more weight than cars which offers drivers increased handling, especially in more challenging weather and road conditions.
5. Vehicle Safety
6. Fuel Efficient Options
7. More Horsepower in an SUV
One of the greatest benefits of SUVs over other types of vehicles is the extra horsepower.

All of which does not apply in this case. with an option of the 2.4GDIengine
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by ucheosoka(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
REBRANDING, thought i could make it better, so i made it better. Innoson motors rebranded logo #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #Art #Cars #Automobile #Logos #Nigeria #Ivm #Innoson #InnosonMotors #MadeInNigeria #Nnewi

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Olumyco(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
ucheosoka:
REBRANDING, thought i could make it better, so i made it better. Innoson motors rebranded logo #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #Art #Cars #Automobile #Logos #Nigeria #Ivm #Innoson #InnosonMotors #MadeInNigeria #Nnewi

These logos you designed are top notch. I wish innoson can adopt any of them. They are damn good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.