Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: (9944 Views)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / I've Got Bad Luck In Dating: Will You Give Me A Try? / We Met On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2008
I joined Nairaland when I was in a fix with my girlfriend and her elder sister and while figuring out how to sort out myself I ended up parting with ma girlfriend. That was my first topic and while the topic was moving, I met a really lovely nairalander and we got chatting and the relationship was platonic.

We then later met(physically) and since then, we have been inseparable. We communicate constantly on phone, emails, messenger, even posting letters through NIPOST wink. As time went on we were fond of each other and today although we are staying in 2 different cities, I love her sooooo much & cant do without hearing her voice and thinking of her everyday.

We are making serious arrangements of starting up a family together and I visited her folks @ d village during the Christmas season. All thanks to this wonderful forum I found true love and definitely when the dates are fixed, an IV will be posted here for all NAIRALANDERS that can witness the occasion.

Long distance relationships do really work,

YNWA

Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by phemyphemo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2008
@DA JUNTA

CONGRATULATIONS

ONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU. MAY THE RELATIONSHIP GROW TO WHERE YOU EXPECT IT TO BE AND BE BLESSED IN JESUS' NAME
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Pinkrosey(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
Congrats ,
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Joey82(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
congrats man, he who find a wife finds a good thingy
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster
first let me congratulate you. . .CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss wow, wow, this is nice. .

ok, second, Long distance can work, but it depends on the person, it does not work for everyone wink

but CONGRATS all the way!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by babycool(f): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2008
Wish you the very best, big congrats to you!!!1 grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by kalmebad(f): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster

Congrats my dear, May u have a blissful marraige
Ten Gbosa to nairaland
Long May it live!!
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by squirrel20(f): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2008
Wishing you all the very best.
Have a very wonderful and peaceful married life.
Congratulations.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by opokonwa(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2008
Sounds like story to me. undecided
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2008
opokonwa:

Maybe its because you watched too much tales by moonlight.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by echelon(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2008
Congrats poster. O dighi ofele (it's not easy)

opokonwa:

Why would someone make up such a story 
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by somze(f): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
congrats man
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by dreeldee: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
congrats man, happy for you, hope i can find that sort of love on Nairaland too  i.e if it still exists grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2008
dreeldee:
i.e if it still exists grin
it does not. . .poster had the last NL love wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by somze(f): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
Toyin,
Very soon it'll be our turn . . . depending on how much your dad is worth grin grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
somze:

Toyin,
Very soon it'll be our turn . . .

OTFLMAO. . .funny, very funny. . .who lied to you that dreams come true?
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by sistajay(f): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ Poster
Good for you, hope she makes a MAN out of you.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by princeonx: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2008
And you make a WOMAN out of her grin where did this come 4rm?
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by micklplus(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2008
Well, Congrats bro.
Best of luck.
cheers
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Bblak(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2008
Wow! cool Congrats and Best wishes
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by dreeldee: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
morenike09:

it does not. . .poster had the last Nairaland love wink

i think it does and that's you kiss

somze:

Toyin,
Very soon it'll be our turn . . . depending on how much your dad is worth grin grin
you dey drag babe with me? angry
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by adeboo(f): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
Oga ju.
The God who did urs will do ours too o. grin

Who is the person gan - we want names.
Better still keep it to urself cause there are some haters in this place o that hate when u are happy. smiley
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by TheSly: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
cool cool
Congrats. . . . cool
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by showbobo(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2008
good for you guys.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Zandra1(f): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2008
Awww. Am happy for u two. I wish u a happy, loving, fulfilling, and blessed married life in advance. Do tell us who the lucky lady is cheesy.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by SamMilla1(m): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2008
Everybody is shouting congrats up and down
And happy for u here and there

How many of you girls here has ever given a serious thought to advances men make towards you here on nairaland?
And how many of you men has ever talked to a girl you met here with a serious intention of making something good out of the talk?
Infact, i am going to make a new thread out of this
its a serious matter
@poster , congrats too.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Zandra1(f): 1:33am On Apr 03, 2008
cheesy cheesy wink.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by 4Him(m): 5:49am On Apr 03, 2008
Oga sam don vex. cheesy
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by fellybabe(f): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2008
Congrats, am happy 4 u guyz.
I met my closest girl friend on nairaland. She is wonderfull,lovely and kind-hearted.we are always discussing personal issues 2gether, although she doesn't stay in this country- i mean here in nigeria.she stays in USA but the day she came to Nig, we really get to know each other. Ore mi, u are too much. She has wanted me to come to usa to pay her a visit, i'll do dat but not now.i wish her all the hapiness in life.
As per d long realationship, i t works 4 me, i dated my husband 4 abt eight good yrs before we eventually got married. We really know so much abt ourselves.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Poster
Good for you, hope she makes a MAN out of you.

Yeah she will definitely make a MAN (My son) cool
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gilgee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2008
4Him:

Oga sam don vex. cheesy

E reach to vex na. grin

@ Poster

Double congrats!!!

Make I begin find my own. . . the nearer the easier.
Make I begin find people wey dey Asia/India. smiley
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2008
adeboo:

Oga ju.
The God who did urs will do ours too o. grin

Who is the person gan - we want names.
Better still keep it to yourself cause there are some haters in this place o that hate when u are happy. smiley

I think i will take ur advise on keeping it 2myself,
unless she decides 2 surface wink

Obim (My heart), Show urself if u wanna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! / Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.