Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 PM

Do You Remember Any Of These???:d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Remember Any Of These???:d (884 Views)

Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Pics: Can You Remember Doing This? / Help With Events That Happened In 2002. Can You Remember Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Any Of These???:d by mykejones(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Do you remember any of these?? Were you born then??cheesy

When Nokia 3310 + MTN Sim pack was sold for over 45kcheesy??

When MTN sim pack alone was sold for 15k??cheesycheesy
(I remember when my elder brother bought his. We celebrated!grin Of course he saved for another six months before he could buy a phone.)

Do you remember any of these phones?
*Bird
*Samsung (Not the fancy devices of now). Samsung Blue facecheesy Remember??
*Sagem: My X2, X3,X7 et al
*Motorola
*Alcatel

Do you remember when MTN billed us at 40 Naira per minute?

Do you also remember when a 1-second call, 10 seconds, 40 seconds and 59 seconds calls were billed at the same rate? (Per minute billing). Implication was that, you were billed the same amount weather you spend 1 second, 10 seconds or 59 seconds in a call. Do you still remember?cheesycheesy

Do you remember this message too?
"Dear customer,your recharge of #400 was successful. Expiary date is 7/4/2013.cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Implication: Weather you use #80 of that recharge, come 7th of April, your remaining bonus is now useless.

Do you also remember how you coped while in school when NITEL was the only means of communication? When you had to send an SOS message home? When you had to see your girlfriend who was in her hostel then??cheesy

I remember most of them. Do you?cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These???:d by Aghagba(f): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yea ,i do.esp d samsung and sagem.lol.
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These???:d by mobf: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
The "Bird" had this really funny ringtone..then the Triumphs made matters worse. We used the Sagem My x7 for effizy back then coz of it's camera quality. A friend of mine bought a used "blue face" then for about 15 grand I remember he had three spare batteries! He had to flip it because one day just outside our departmental building he was pressing the buttons ( doing nothing really) and then this really hot babe pulls out the bigger one . A samsung Tru I. U go fear locking up now. grin
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These???:d by Tgirl4real(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lol.

I remember wella...grin

did u say MTN was 15k? It was 33k when it first came out, dey were doing buy one get one free. My mum got hers for 18k. Lol

my first fone was Motorola timeport. grin

btw, was there any home without a 3310 then? Lol
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These???:d by mykejones(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Tgirl4real: Lol.

I remember wella...grin

did u say MTN was 15k? It was 33k when it first came out, dey were doing buy one get one free. My mum got hers for 18k. Lol

my first fone was Motorola timeport. grin

btw, was there any home without a 3310 then? Lol
Lol.
My aunt bought (on salary loan then) Nokia 3310 + MTN sim pack for #55k. Lol. She was the first person i saw with a Handset.cheesy
The phone is still in her drawer somewhere, "too expensive to give out" she always said.
Re: Do You Remember Any Of These???:d by Tgirl4real(f): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2013
mykejones:
Lol.
My aunt bought (on salary loan then) Nokia 3310 + MTN sim pack for #55k. Lol. She was the first person i saw with a Handset.cheesy
The phone is still in her drawer somewhere, "too expensive to give out" she always said.

lol @ too xpensive to give out. grin

who would even want to collect a 3310 at dis tym n age Lol

well, I still remember d games on it. I guess I can cos of that. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The World's Highest Percentage Of Women Using Skin Lightening Agent / How Many Years Makes A Generation? / What Topic Brought You To Nairaland The Very First Time???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.